brandyn

Mar 21, 2007
Naples, Florida
✟7,772.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He told me last night, I replied, no thats no true, how do I deny you? As I was thinking if someone asked me if He was Lord I would definetly say yes even if it was death. He said through my actions and my words. Just procaliming him Lord is not enough. I was suprised at first, but then it was obvious. Ive backslid and sat for a while. Ive just kept letting my flesh hold me back I guess. This makes me more depressed hearing this. Though I still know God is leading me as little as submit to Him. Please pray for me, I need christian friends to hang out with were I live. I have none which is a big reason of my backsliding, not that I couldnt be firm alone, but christian friends make it so much easier. Like coals someone told me, together theres a fire but take one out it goes cold. Also Ive gottin into old addictions. Ive finally applied for this job God wanted to me and got a interview, so I fell hopeful about that, get me a jump start to living for Christ again. Thank you.

texastig

The diablo is in the phone booth dialing 911
Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He told me last night, I replied, no thats no true, how do I deny you? As I was thinking if someone asked me if He was Lord I would definetly say yes even if it was death. He said through my actions and my words. Just procaliming him Lord is not enough. I was suprised at first, but then it was obvious. Ive backslid and sat for a while. Ive just kept letting my flesh hold me back I guess. This makes me more depressed hearing this. Though I still know God is leading me as little as submit to Him. Please pray for me, I need christian friends to hang out with were I live. I have none which is a big reason of my backsliding, not that I couldnt be firm alone, but christian friends make it so much easier. Like coals someone told me, together theres a fire but take one out it goes cold. Also Ive gottin into old addictions. Ive finally applied for this job God wanted to me and got a interview, so I fell hopeful about that, get me a jump start to living for Christ again. Thank you.
brandyn, God wants a closer relationship with you and He loves you.
He will move everything out of the way to have a intimate relationship with you.

Though I still know God is leading me as little as submit to Him.
That is the key right there. Submission. Let Him be the Lord over our lives because He can do a better job than we can.
Are you involved in a local church that is a good Bible believing church?
Thanks,
TexasTig

Upvote 0

brandyn

Mar 21, 2007
Naples, Florida
✟7,772.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was invloved at a local church , I was in the youth music ministry, but everything thing kinda fell apart there, I still go there sometimes, and sometimes my moms church, but they dont really feel like the right church for me, I mean I can get alot more from the sermons on the radio or tv than the ones at those churches. So dunno really what to do about that yet, I just know getting this job is the first step and God will lead me to the right one i think.

Upvote 0

texastig

The diablo is in the phone booth dialing 911
Feb 24, 2007
✟14,230.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was invloved at a local church , I was in the youth music ministry, but everything thing kinda fell apart there, I still go there sometimes, and sometimes my moms church, but they dont really feel like the right church for me, I mean I can get alot more from the sermons on the radio or tv than the ones at those churches. So dunno really what to do about that yet, I just know getting this job is the first step and God will lead me to the right one i think.
If your not getting fed at your local church, then God has no problem with you listening to the radio or watching TV.
Just don't forsake the assembling of other believers and find someone who will be your overseer, pastor, etc...
Thanks,
TT

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2007
✟15,202.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If your not getting fed at your local church, then God has no problem with you listening to the radio or watching TV.
Just don't forsake the assembling of other believers and find someone who will be your overseer, pastor, etc...
Thanks,
TT

This so true. It's great to be fed in every possible way. Radio, tv, books. But fellowship with other believers is ESSENTIAL to progressing in your walk with Christ. And there's nothing wrong with switching churches if it's what God wants you to do.

Pray about it. God places us in a church for a reason. Each person has a unique spiritual gift that is essential for the entire church to operate properly. You may be leaving a huge hole if you leave!

Have you tried getting involved in a small group? It's easy to feel out of place without it. Church is so busy, that meaningful relationships just can't be made without time together in a smaller group setting.

Blessings!
FIHH

Upvote 0

MoNiCa4316

Totus Tuus
Jun 28, 2007
✟34,687.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private

Hi Brandyn, don't let that depress you! Let this be an opportunity to grow in your relationship with God. We all make mistakes, and God lets us know, not to make us feel bad but so that we would know what to fix. He loves you and wants to help.
I will pray for you :)
God bless!

monica

Upvote 0

Ephesians4

Senior Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
www.prayerandsupport.com
Visit site
✟21,923.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
*Note: you may want to post this in the Prayer area as well. :)

----
Father in Heaven, please be with Brandyn. Please reveal Yourself to him. Bring strong Christians into his life and help him to grow strong in Your Holy Word. Guide him and direct him. Give him your peace and love. Deliver him from evil. Show him Your truth and the right path in all that he does. In Jesus' name we ask these things, Amen.

Upvote 0

aldar

Dec 31, 2006
TEXAS
✟16,543.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
well...i think you have a genuine heart for the Lord and really do love him or you wouldn't even talk or think the way that you do, your heart shows through in what you speak. Please be wary of exaggerating things and letting your mistakes make you feel bad about yourself, i mean, who do you exactly want to be? Jesus was the Christ, the one only son of God who had no sinful nature. Think of the rest our Godly heroes, they all had weaknesses and made mistakes and failed at times. Don't feel bad becuase you aren't perfect, you never will be, you are being robbed of something precious, self happiness. The bible will confirm this, not every thought that comes through your mind is from God and the written word of God is the scale by which all is weighed and it says he doesn't judge or accuse you, satan is the accuser.

Upvote 0