Jesse Duplantis

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Christina M

Zzub said:
When people think preachers are hassling them for money, it could be the Holy Spirit leading them to give.

That is so true.

People hate to feel 'uncomfortable'. But at times the Spirit's conviction is not comfortable.... how else does one change, if not for the initial discomfort?

I had a pastor who used to say "If you are comfortable here, I ain't preaching right!" :wave:

Upvote 0

Preacherchick99

Feb 2, 2004
Anaheim, CA
Visit site
✟2,001.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Zzub said:
Amen to that...

Watch out... my car's coming!!!

Shoot, you're look'n at the Divine Favor of God up in here pplz :D

And I agree with you--Your car is paid in full in Jesus Name! And my new car is coming as well--Paid in full and everything :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tatu

May 5, 2006
Minnesota
✟16,133.00
Marital Status
Private
i like cars. a lot.

these cars are so mine:

Chrysler 300C SRT8 - big flashy American gas guzzler. (Our Dad owns the gas, so what's the problem.). Black exterior, black interior, tinted windows, nice big expensive rims, custom lamborghini front doors.

Bentley Continental GT Coupe - black, black, black rims, tinted windows. they came out with a 4 door model but, too late! I already received the coupe. :)

Upvote 0
C

Christina M

Tatu said:
Chrysler 300C SRT8 - big flashy American gas guzzler. (Our Dad owns the gas, so what's the problem.). . :)

Ohhhhh,.... I, too, love the looks of that new Chrysler... wow... so sleek... so classy!

I like your "Dad", too..... He's as nice as mine ;) ;)

My trouble is that I have gotten so used to driving my big, high-above-the-highway Expedition..... that whenever I drive a 'regular' car it feels like I am so small and am gonna get squished like a bug. :eek:

Upvote 0

Tatu

May 5, 2006
Minnesota
✟16,133.00
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.