Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
One earth as in Heaven

‘Our Father in heaven!
May your Name be kept holy.
May your Kingdom come,
your will be done on earth as in heaven.

Give us the food we need today.
Forgive us what we have done wrong,
as we too have forgiven those who have wronged us.
And do not lead us into hard testing,
but keep us safe from the Evil One.
For kingship, power and glory are yours forever.

Amen.’

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You can read directly all about the sacrificial system for yourself in Leviticus 1-7.

Here are the different sacrifices:
  1. Olah (Burnt Offering) -- submission to God's will. This was the most common offering. It is made from the desire to commune with God. It can be made from all kinds of clean animals, and no part is eaten.
  2. Zebach Sh'lamim (Peace Offering) -- thanksgiving and gratefulness. includes thanksgiving-offerings (in Hebrew, Todah, which was obligatory for survivors of life-threatening crises), free will-offerings, and offerings made after fulfillment of a vow. The Talmud says that in the Messianic age this will be the only sacrifice offered in the temple, since there will be no sin. Part is burnt up on the altar, part given to the Kohanim, and part eaten by the family.
  3. Chatat (Sin offering) -- atonement or purging of a sin. This expresses remorse and a desire to reconcile with God after errors have been made. Chatat means "to miss the mark." When one reads Leviticus, we find that all of the errors given as examples are unintentional. Eaten by the Kohanim.
  4. Asham (Guilt Offering) -- this is for stealing from the Temple, for when you are not sure if you have committed a sin, and for breach of trust. Eaten by the Kohanim.
  5. Michah (Meal Offering) -- the devotion of the fruits of our labor to God. A portion is burnt, and the rest eaten by the Kohanim.
  6. Parah Adumah (The Red Heifer) -- a purification ceremony that uses the ashes to cleanse i.e. the Kohanim from exposure to impurities such as the dead so that they might serve at the altar. In order for the third temple to be put into service, a Red Heifer must be found and sacrificed to purify the priests called into service.
Gifts before the altar
This has already be quelled at the well.
Reminds me of a man and a riddle.

John 4Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
4 When Yeshua learned that the P’rushim had heard he was making and immersing more talmidim than Yochanan 2 (although it was not Yeshua himself who immersed but his talmidim), 3 Yeshua left Y’hudah and set out again for the Galil. 4 This meant that he had to pass through Shomron.

5 He came to a town in Shomron called Sh’khem, near the field Ya‘akov had given to his son Yosef. 6 Ya‘akov’s Well was there; so Yeshua, exhausted from his travel, sat down by the well; it was about noon. 7 A woman from Shomron came to draw some water; and Yeshua said to her, “Give me a drink of water.” 8 (His talmidim had gone into town to buy food.) 9 The woman from Shomron said to him, “How is it that you, a Jew, ask for water from me, a woman of Shomron?” (For Jews don’t associate with people from Shomron.) 10 Yeshua answered her,
“If you knew God’s gift, that is, who it is saying to you, ‘Give me a drink of water,’ then you would have asked him; and he would have given you living water.”

11 She said to him, “Sir, you don’t have a bucket, and the well is deep; so where do you get this ‘living water’? 12 You aren’t greater than our father Ya‘akov, are you? He gave us this well and drank from it, and so did his sons and his cattle.” 13 Yeshua answered,
“Everyone who drinks this water will get thirsty again, 14 but whoever drinks the water I will give him will never be thirsty again! On the contrary, the water I give him will become a spring of water inside him, welling up into eternal life!”

15 “Sir, give me this water,” the woman said to him, “so that I won’t have to be thirsty and keep coming here to draw water.” 16 He said to her, “Go, call your husband, and come back.” 17 She answered, “I don’t have a husband.” Yeshua said to her,
“You’re right, you don’t have a husband! 18 You’ve had five husbands in the past, and you’re not married to the man you’re living with now! You’ve spoken the truth!”

19 “Sir, I can see that you are a prophet,” the woman replied. 20 “Our fathers worshipped on this mountain, but you people say that the place where one has to worship is in Yerushalayim.” 21 Yeshua said,
“Lady, believe me, the time is coming when you will worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Yerushalayim. 22 You people don’t know what you are worshipping; we worship what we do know, because salvation comes from the Jews. 23 But the time is coming — indeed, it’s here now — when the true worshippers will worship the Father spiritually and truly, for these are the kind of people the Father wants worshipping him. 24 God is spirit; and worshippers must worship him spiritually and truly.”

25 The woman replied, “I know that Mashiach is coming” (that is, “the one who has been anointed”). “When he comes, he will tell us everything.” 26 Yeshua said to her,
“I, the person speaking to you, am he.”

Upvote 0

pinacled

walking with the Shekinah
Apr 29, 2015
United states
✟171,798.77
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You can read directly all about the sacrificial system for yourself in Leviticus 1-7.

Here are the different sacrifices:
  1. Olah (Burnt Offering) -- submission to God's will. This was the most common offering. It is made from the desire to commune with God. It can be made from all kinds of clean animals, and no part is eaten.
  2. Zebach Sh'lamim (Peace Offering) -- thanksgiving and gratefulness. includes thanksgiving-offerings (in Hebrew, Todah, which was obligatory for survivors of life-threatening crises), free will-offerings, and offerings made after fulfillment of a vow. The Talmud says that in the Messianic age this will be the only sacrifice offered in the temple, since there will be no sin. Part is burnt up on the altar, part given to the Kohanim, and part eaten by the family.
  3. Chatat (Sin offering) -- atonement or purging of a sin. This expresses remorse and a desire to reconcile with God after errors have been made. Chatat means "to miss the mark." When one reads Leviticus, we find that all of the errors given as examples are unintentional. Eaten by the Kohanim.
  4. Asham (Guilt Offering) -- this is for stealing from the Temple, for when you are not sure if you have committed a sin, and for breach of trust. Eaten by the Kohanim.
  5. Michah (Meal Offering) -- the devotion of the fruits of our labor to God. A portion is burnt, and the rest eaten by the Kohanim.
  6. Parah Adumah (The Red Heifer) -- a purification ceremony that uses the ashes to cleanse i.e. the Kohanim from exposure to impurities such as the dead so that they might serve at the altar. In order for the third temple to be put into service, a Red Heifer must be found and sacrificed to purify the priests called into service.
Zebach Sh'lamim (Peace Offering) -- thanksgiving and gratefulness.
I would add fellowship within the Body of Christ as a comfort to one another in sharing knowledge of the foundations.

“I have told you these things while I am still with you. But the Counselor, the Ruach HaKodesh, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything; that is, he will remind you of everything I have said to you.
“What I am leaving with you is shalom(peace) — I am giving you my shalom(peace).

I don’t give the way the world gives.

Don’t let yourselves be upset or frightened. You heard me tell you, ‘I am leaving, and I will come back to you.’ If you loved me, you would have been glad that I am going to the Father; because the Father is greater than I.

1 Thessalonians 1Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
1 From: Sha’ul, Sila and Timothy

To: The Messianic Community of the Thessalonians, united with God the Father and the Lord Yeshua the Messiah:

Grace to you and shalom(peace)...
We always thank God for all of you, regularly mentioning you in our prayers,
calling to mind before God our Father what our Lord Yeshua the Messiah has brought about in you — how your trust produces action, your love hard work, and your hope perseverance. 4 We know, brothers, that God has loved and chosen you; that the Good News we brought did not become for you a matter only of words, but also one of power, the Ruach HaKodesh and total conviction — just as you know how we lived for your sakes when we were with you. You, indeed, became imitators of us and of the Lord; so that even though you were going through severe troubles, you received the Word with joy from the Ruach HaKodesh.

1 Thessalonians 5Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
5 But you have no need to have anything written to you, brothers, about the times and dates when this will happen; 2 because you yourselves well know that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people are saying, “Everything is so peaceful and secure,” then destruction will suddenly come upon them, the way labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and there is no way they will escape.

4 But you, brothers, are not in the dark, so that the Day should take you by surprise like a thief; 5 for you are all people who belong to the light, who belong to the day. We don’t belong to the night or to darkness, 6 so let’s not be asleep, like the rest are; on the contrary, let us stay alert and sober. 7 People who sleep, sleep at night; and people who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8 But since we belong to the day, let us stay sober, putting on trust and love as a breastplate and the hope of being delivered as a helmet. 9 For God has not intended that we should experience his fury, but that we should gain deliverance through our Lord Yeshua the Messiah, 10 who died on our behalf so that whether we are alive or dead, we may live along with him. 11 Therefore, encourage each other, and build each other up — just as you are doing.

12 We ask you, brothers, to respect those who are working hard among you, those who are guiding you in the Lord and confronting you in order to help you change. 13 Treat them with the highest regard and love because of the work they are doing. Live at peace among yourselves;
14 but we urge you, brothers, to confront those who are lazy, your aim being to help them change, to encourage the timid, to assist the weak, and to be patient with everyone.

As for the Talmud,
Blessed are the poor,
They know they are a temple

The Talmud says that in the Messianic age this will be the only sacrifice offered in the temple, since there will be no sin. Part is burnt up on the altar, part given to the Kohanim, and part eaten by the family.

Upvote 0