With God ALL things are possible
Oct 18, 2007
British columbia Canada
✟45,576.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We're supposed to have severe storms this evening, so I am requesting prayers!:groupray:
Praying for you too HD.

I was just reading a scripture and I thought of you HD,"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,and lean not on your own understanding;in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths".Proverbs 3:5,6.Sometimes I believe we have to trust more,if we don`t have complete faith in the Lord He can`t move in our life.I know I have to take heed to this in my life too.We have to give it to the Lord and He will make a way to provide for us.We have to be completely open to what He is trying to tell us,instead of trying to tell Him what to do.
I don`t know why I just said all this.I normally don`t preach at anyone,but felt lead to put this on here.Hope it means something to you HD.Love and prayers to you.It really will all work out for you HD.

Upvote 0

JoynTx

Joyfilled Believer
May 21, 2008
Texas
✟20,966.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I thought I would bump this thread up to the front so perhaps some of the newer folks could find it. This is a "get to know you/fellowship" thread so I invite you all to share with us about your life, how you came to know the Lord or just whatever you would like. God bless you all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.