✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Multiple Democrats In Alleged Sex Ring

A woman who claims that convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and socialite Ghislaine Maxwell kept her as a sex slave says that the two trafficked her to multiple high-powered individuals, including multiple Democrats.

The discovery came on Friday when the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York (SDNY) unsealed more than 2,000 documents in the case.

"The papers included affidavits and depositions of key witnesses in a lawsuit the now-33-year-old woman, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, filed against Epstein and his associate, Ghislane Maxwell in 2015," Fox News reported.

Fox News noted that two of the men listed were "prominent Democratic politicians — former Sen. George Mitchell and ex-New Mexico governor and Clinton cabinet official Bill Richardson."

Giuffre, who had worked at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club, said that she never saw Epstein and Trump together and that "she never had sex with Trump or flirted with him," CNBC reported. CNBC added that Trump flight records showed Trump flew on Epstein's plane once "in January 1997, from a Palm Beach, Florida, airport to Newark, New Jersey."

Epstein's ties to powerful Democrats includes strong connections to former President Bill Clinton, who is an accused rapist.

More at link: Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Multiple Democrats In Alleged Sex Ring

civilwarbuff

Site Supporter
May 28, 2015
✟614,543.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
So, who do we believe? What a conundrum for the #MeToo and Believe All Women people......

Sarnoff made the remarks in response to the following statement from Clinton on Epstein's recent arrest:

President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York. In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation. Staff, supporters of the foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip. He had one meeting with Epstein in his Harlem office in 2002, and around the same time made one brief visit to Epstein’s New York apartment with a staff member and his security detail. He’s not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and he has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein’s ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida.
or......
"I have read too much information and I have spoken to too many people on the inside," Sarnoff said. "I actually attempted to interview Clinton but he did not agree to do so and I know from the pilot logs and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times, that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein's 27 times."

"Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not," Sarnoff continued. "Almost every time that Clinton's name is on the pilot logs there are underage girls, there are initials, and there are names of many many girls on that private plane."

Fox News host Shannon Bream asked Sarnoff, "Are you saying the former president is not telling the truth?"

"Yes, I'm saying, sadly, that he is not telling the truth," Sarnoff responded.

Upvote 0

Chesterton

Whats So Funny bout Peace Love and Understanding
Site Supporter
May 24, 2008
Flatland
✟868,737.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
"Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not," Sarnoff continued.
It's difficult for a former president to travel without Secret Service protection. There's paperwork that needs to be submitted, and reasons have to be given. Apparently Clinton didn't comply with those rules when traveling with Epstein for some reason.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Agree
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
a..yawn.. SO much of this is hearsay and gossip.. count me out

Just curious, but do you believe the claims of the woman Virginia Roberts on her being a forced victim on the island at all then? She is one who claimed to have seen Clinton on the island and when she asked why he was there, she was told Bill owed him a favor. Do you not believe all her claims, or just the one about seeing Clinton on the island while she was captive there?

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So, who do we believe? What a conundrum for the #MeToo and Believe All Women people......

Sarnoff made the remarks in response to the following statement from Clinton on Epstein's recent arrest:

President Clinton knows nothing about the terrible crimes Jeffrey Epstein pleaded guilty to in Florida some years ago, or those with which he has been recently charged in New York. In 2002 and 2003, President Clinton took a total of four trips on Jeffrey Epstein’s airplane: one to Europe, one to Asia, and two to Africa, which included stops in connection with the work of the Clinton Foundation. Staff, supporters of the foundation, and his Secret Service detail traveled on every leg of every trip. He had one meeting with Epstein in his Harlem office in 2002, and around the same time made one brief visit to Epstein’s New York apartment with a staff member and his security detail. He’s not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade, and he has never been to Little St. James Island, Epstein’s ranch in New Mexico, or his residence in Florida.
or......
"I have read too much information and I have spoken to too many people on the inside," Sarnoff said. "I actually attempted to interview Clinton but he did not agree to do so and I know from the pilot logs and these are pilot logs that you know were written by different pilots and at different times, that Clinton went, he was a guest of Epstein's 27 times."

"Many of those times Clinton had his Secret Service with him and many times he did not," Sarnoff continued. "Almost every time that Clinton's name is on the pilot logs there are underage girls, there are initials, and there are names of many many girls on that private plane."

Fox News host Shannon Bream asked Sarnoff, "Are you saying the former president is not telling the truth?"

"Yes, I'm saying, sadly, that he is not telling the truth," Sarnoff responded.

What conundrum?

And who is Sarnoff? Sounds like a random journalist who claims to have information but is not providing sources.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't see this as a partisan issue. It stands to reason that Epstein's sick ring of nastiness enveloped the corrupt, on both sides of the aisle. I think Republicans should be very careful about framing this as a partisan issue. Because if the full truth ever comes out, it could show an equal or greater number of Republicans are implicated.

Let's just settle for throwing everybody who is guilty in jail and skip the party affiliation stuff.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't see this as a partisan issue. It stands to reason that Epstein's sick ring of nastiness enveloped the corrupt, on both sides of the aisle. I think Republicans should be very careful about framing this as a partisan issue. Because if the full truth ever comes out, it could show an equal or greater number of Republicans are implicated.

Let's just settle for throwing everybody who is guilty in jail and skip the party affiliation stuff.
Did the OP make this partisan?

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thecolorsblend

If God is your Father, who is your Mother?
Site Supporter
Jul 1, 2013
Gotham City, New Jersey
✟308,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Ok I’ll balance it out with the Daily Beast if that helps.

Biggest Bombshells in New Epstein Documents
I think you and I have reached the end of our road together.

You may as well not bother replying to me from now on.

• Friendly
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0