Ivermectin & things that make ya go HUMMM!

BrotherJJ

Jul 23, 2019
North America
✟167,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dying COVID-19 patient recovers after court orders ivermectin treatment
Dying COVID-19 patient recovers after court orders ivermectin treatment

""Pfizer director Rochelle Walensky"" said we see that the vaccinated can contract the infection.
This article cites 5 countries have reported fully vaccinated people can still contract & spread the covid-19 virus. Horowitz: Harvard researcher finds absolutely no correlation between vax rates and COVID cases globally
Horowitz: Harvard researcher finds absolutely no correlation between vax rates and COVID cases globally – DNyuz

Additionally:

Fully vaccinated people will still get COVID-19 if they are exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19. These people may also spread COVID-19 to others (Source Mayo clinic).

One of the most notable globalist progressives said this:
Gates calls for 'new way of doing' vaccines since they don't 'block transmission' of COVID
Gates calls for 'new way of doing' vaccines since they don't 'block transmission' of COVID | Just The News

First US case of Omicron COVID variant confirmed in California
The infection was detected in San Francisco when a vaccinated traveler returned to the area after visiting South Africa on Nov. 22, the CDC said in a statement.
First US case of Omicron COVID variant detected in California

If being "fully" vaccinated people can still get & transmit the covid-19 virus & it's mutations as stated by Pfizer director Rochelle Walensky, Bill Gates, the Mayo clinic & 5 countries research. And the person that just tested for the latest mutation had received 2 covid-19 mRNA shots.

It makes ZERO difference if the person next to us has been vaccinated or not!

So WHY are we in the USA taking extraordinary PUNITIVE measures to coerce injections of the experimental COVID-19 vaccine into Americans

Last edited:

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi @BrotherJJ

Don't really know why this is news. I don't think anyone who is involved with the medical science has ever said that the vaccinated will not contract the virus or possibly spread it. What the vaccine does is to reduce the number of deaths, and seriousness of the symptoms, by getting the body to already be prepared for the Covid 19 virus cell when it attacks the body. That's all.

Anyone who has led you to believe that those who are vaccinated getting the virus means that it doesn't work...is lying to you.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
""Pfizer director Rochelle Walensky"" said we see that the vaccinated can contract the infection.
Leaving aside your grade-school attempt to denigrate someone who's actually doing something useful about this pandemic... Yeah, the vaccinated can contract SARS-CoV-2. Anyone who's been paying any attention has known that since the clinical trials last year.
If vaccinated people can get & spread the virus as stated by Pfizer director Rochelle Walensky, Bill Gates, the Mayo clinic & 5 countries research. The person that just tested for the latest mutation had received 2 covid-19 mRNA shots.
True.
It makes ZERO difference if the person next to us has been vaccinated or not!
False, at least with viral variants through Delta -- the jury is still out on Omicron. Vaccination substantially reduces the risk of becoming infected, and it therefore substantially reduces transmission.

People's lives depend on accurate information about this pandemic. Why are you posting false information?

• Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

BrotherJJ

Jul 23, 2019
North America
✟167,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Leaving aside your grade-school attempt to denigrate someone who's actually doing something useful about this pandemic... Yeah, the vaccinated can contract SARS-CoV-2. Anyone who's been paying any attention has known that since the clinical trials last year.

True.

False, at least with viral variants through Delta -- the jury is still out on Omicron. Vaccination substantially reduces the risk of becoming infected, and it therefore substantially reduces transmission.

People's lives depend on accurate information about this pandemic. Why are you posting false information?

Upvote 0

BrotherJJ

Jul 23, 2019
North America
✟167,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

True.

1st, I attempted to denigrate no one. I provided a link & here is a direct C&P from it.
QUOT: """Indeed, in late March, Director Rochelle Walensky promised, “Our data from the CDC suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.” Even those who had questions about transmission among the vaccinated were only concerned about asymptomatic transmission, whereas now we see that the vaccinated can contract the infection symptomatically""" END QUOTE.

2ndly, Because someone disagrees with your version of truth doesn't mean their information is false. Best wishes, JJ

Upvote 0

BrotherJJ

Jul 23, 2019
North America
✟167,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hi @BrotherJJ

Don't really know why this is news. I don't think anyone who is involved with the medical science has ever said that the vaccinated will not contract the virus or possibly spread it. What the vaccine does is to reduce the number of deaths, and seriousness of the symptoms, by getting the body to already be prepared for the Covid 19 virus cell when it attacks the body. That's all.

Anyone who has led you to believe that those who are vaccinated getting the virus means that it doesn't work...is lying to you.

God bless,
Ted

No place did the OP claim mRNA shots don't have any therapeutic value.

Upvote 0

sfs

Jun 30, 2003
Massachusetts
✟342,516.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
1st, I attempted to denigrate no one. I provided a link & here is a direct C&P from it.
My apologies -- you were quoting someone who was doing the denigrating.
2ndly, Because someone disagrees with your version of truth doesn't mean their information is false.
No, it doesn't. But when someone's information disagrees with an overwhelming body of scientific data -- then yes, the information is false. Every study to date has shown that covid vaccines reduce infection.

• Agree
Reactions: Taodeching
Upvote 0

BrotherJJ

Jul 23, 2019
North America
✟167,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
My apologies -- you were quoting someone who was doing the denigrating.

No, it doesn't. But when someone's information disagrees with an overwhelming body of scientific data -- then yes, the information is false. Every study to date has shown that covid vaccines reduce infection.

mRNA shots reduce the virus load, not the transmission thereof. I disagree with your posted opinions as do the articles I cited.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
mRNA shots reduce the virus load, not the transmission thereof.
I would think if there is a reduced "load", there would be fewer virus individuals to transmit. And if there aren't so many being transmitted, this can mean less chance of passing on the infection.

Maybe put another way > if there is a lower load, wouldn't there be a lower amount of transmission?

However . . . by the way . . . in medicine it can be common to use a combination of measures to produce a desired result.

against COVID-19 > vaccine, distance, mask, washing hands, taking good care of yourself to this helps your immune system to be ready

against diabetes > exercise, diet, fresh air, wholesome social activities, insulin

against high blood pressure > medication, exercise, diet, lifestyle changes

So - - in the case of COVID vaccinations, other measures could be taken at the same time; and therefore it could be difficult to make sure how much the vaccine of itself is really effecting things . . . right while there are other measures working.

Reactions: Brihaha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BrotherJJ

Jul 23, 2019
North America
✟167,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I would think if there is a reduced "load", there would be fewer virus individuals to transmit. And if there aren't so many being transmitted, this can mean less chance of passing on the infection.

Maybe put another way > if there is a lower load, wouldn't there be a lower amount of transmission?

However . . . by the way . . . in medicine it can be common to use a combination of measures to produce a desired result.

against COVID-19 > vaccine, distance, mask, washing hands, taking good care of yourself to this helps your immune system to be ready

against diabetes > exercise, diet, fresh air, wholesome social activities, insulin

against high blood pressure > medication, exercise, diet, lifestyle changes

So - - in the case of COVID vaccinations, other measures could be taken at the same time; and therefore it could be difficult to make sure how much the vaccine of itself is really effecting things . . . right while there are other measures working.

The articles shared in the OP were clear to me. mNRA shots reduce the impact of the covid-19 virus for the person that receives them. It does nothing to stop the person to person transmission of the virus.

Additionally
The mighty Sneeze & spread of colds, flu etc.

Final thought:
mRNA shots are proven to provide therapeutic value against covid-19.

Ivermectin (article posted in OP) also provides therapeutic value. Like another therapeutic treatment, monoclonal antibodies.

It can be administered after the person is infected. Also unlike mRNA molecules it doesn't have to be kept at sub-zero temperature, whereby providing a longer shelf life. Not to mention the cost, pennies on the dollar compared to mRNA & monoclonal antibody shots.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,575.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The articles shared in the OP were clear to me. mNRA shots reduce the impact of the covid-19 virus for the person that receives them. It does nothing to stop the person to person transmission of the virus.
Well, where I am, ones are told we can take our masks off if we are vaccinated. And masks are off. So, if ones vaccinated take less precautions, this could help to spread it. Plus, some number of people without masks could be unvaccinated.

So, there is the matter of who is doing the spreading.

Who is more likely to spread it? > the vaccinated person, or the unvaccinated one piggy-backing on the vaccinated person's permission to not wear a mask?

In your DNuyz article I did not read any statement showing this specific issue was addressed.

Also, ones vaccinated can feel more comfortable with being within six feet of one another for extended periods of time. So, the proximity could be helping to spread it. Maybe ones are like the obese person who gets a stomach fix, but then forces in food enough to override the possible good of the surgery.

People can be in denial about needing to take ongoing precautions; so they can be too hasty to stop precautions after getting vaccinated . . . plus there are the piggy-backers.

But there are people who associate only with certain others, and they don't get it. I have been told it can help to maintain small social groups, with no one going in or out.

Upvote 0