Pacific Northwest
✟87,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
According to your definition of religion, which is erroneously divorced from life on earth, but not according to what true religion actually is. Your word connotations are irrelevant to what I am actually saying, as far as the Sabbaths and global warming...or climate change are concerned.

You are free to think that all this mess vanishes like magic if everyone on the planet were Jews and kept the Sabbath. They aren't, they never will be.

What you trying to accomplish is give everyone an excuse to not do anything to solve the problems facing humanity in this the Twenty-First Century.

Upvote 0

Halbhh

Everything You say is Life to me
Site Supporter
Mar 17, 2015
catholic -- embracing all Christians
✟1,159,252.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am very concerned about cow farts, what should we do? Kill them all? Lots of species fart do we kill all the animals that have gas?
:) that's amusing to me too. But since I did not read about that, perhaps you could, and then inform me about it?

Upvote 0

zephcom

Jul 9, 2017
Pacific Northwest
✟87,947.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
Additional information on the issues of Global Warming from the New York Times:

With More Storms and Rising Seas, Which U.S. Cities Should Be Saved First?

New Orleans should not have been rebuilt. Galveston, Texas should not have been rebuilt. Rather than trying to build seawalls, people should just be required to move out of areas that face flooding in the next hundred years.

Maps I've seen on the Internet show that at maximum anticipated sea level rise almost all of Florida will be under water and nearly everything south of I-10 from Texas to Florida will be under water. Building that much sea wall makes no sense at all.

Perhaps the only sea wall we should even consider is for New York City and Washington DC only because of the enormous amount of capital improvements which would need relocating. And we could still loose both because of ground seepage damaging foundations.

People need to grasp the enormity of this issue.

Upvote 0

WherevertheWindblows

Dec 30, 2018
City
✟7,668.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
What you trying to accomplish is give everyone an excuse to not do anything to solve the problems facing humanity in this the Twenty-First Century.

That problem was solved a couple thousand years ago...the best thing we who know about it can do for the here and now is let you know what the Solver said:

John 11
"25Jesus said to her,“I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies."

Death is defeated and my hope for you is that you will enter into true life.

Upvote 0