IT IS CALLED PRE-TRIBULATION , MID - TRIBULATION AND POST TRIBULATION , RAPTURE ?

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, Marilyn,

But not according to the Greek NT revelation where hagios is "saints," not angels.

Your understanding here is taken from personal interpretation of prophetic riddles not spoken clearly (Nu 12:8), and which interpretation is not in agreement with apostolic teaching authoritative to the church.
This understanding of prophecy, though very popular, is not correct because it does not agree with NT apostolic revelation, as in Heb 11, and the following where
Jesus locates the one and only resurrection in the last day (John 6:39).
Paul locates the resurrection with the rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:16).
Jesus locates the rapture with the second coming (Matthew 24:39-41).
Jesus locates the second coming with the judgment of the sheep and goats at the end of time (Matthew 25:31-33).

So in terms of the time of their occurrence,
the last day (end of time) = resurrection = rapture = second coming (with the saints**) = final judgment of sheep and goats (all mankind)

**The "saints" (hagios) of 2 Th 1:10 and Jude 14 are the "holy ones" (hagios) of 1 Th 3:13 who come with Jesus at the second coming.
So, Jesus had it wrong when He said that the angels would come back with Him?

`They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds with power & great glory. And He will send His angels..` (Matt.24: 30 & 31)

`When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him...` (Matt. 25: 31)

`the Son of Man comes in His glory, & in the glory of the holy angels.` (Luke 9: 26)

`when Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God,..` (2 Thess. 1: 7)

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So, Jesus had it wrong when He said that the angels would come back with Him?
I'm not seeing your problem (Mt 24:30-31).
`They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds with power & great glory. And He will send His angels..` (Matt.24: 30 & 31)
`When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him...` (Matt. 25: 31)
`the Son of Man comes in His glory, & in the glory of the holy angels.` (Luke 9: 26)
`when Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God,..` (2 Thess. 1: 7)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So, who are the nations of the earth walking in the light of the New Jerusalem? (Rev. 21: 24)
I don't take my doctrine from prophetic riddles not spoken clearly (Nu 12:8) and subject to more than one interpretation.
I take it only from NT apostolic teaching authoritative to the church.

If I were required to guess, I would say it is the Gentiles who are believers after the earth has been cleansed of all unbelievers (2 Pe 3;10-13).

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So, who are the nations of the earth walking in the light of the New Jerusalem? (Rev. 21: 24)
With out a doubt , the Greek word NATIONS is a NOUN and is in the PLURAL , means all Nations and in the NEUTER means all Males and Females .

And these are SAVED NATIONS and that LEAVES out Israel and the BODY OF CHRIST and the only ones left are those SAVED during the MILLENNINAL KINGDOM .

dan p

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
With out a doubt , the Greek word NATIONS is a NOUN and is in the PLURAL , means all Nations and in the NEUTER means all Males and Females .

And these are SAVED NATIONS and that LEAVES out Israel and the BODY OF CHRIST and the only ones left are those SAVED during the MILLENNINAL KINGDOM .

dan p
Yes, ...and those of the Great multitude that no one can count with palm branches too. That means the Feast of Tabernacles, representing when the Tabernacle of God comes down into the Universal realm that it will shed the glory of God over the earth and those people will be on the earth then.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, ...and those of the Great multitude that no one can count with palm branches too. That means the Feast of Tabernacles, representing when the Tabernacle of God comes down into the Universal realm that it will shed the glory of God over the earth and those people will be on the earth then.
And the Greek word for Tabernacle // SKENE , means a tent , or a booth !!!

So where do you see Tabernacle ?

dan p

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And the Greek word for Tabernacle // SKENE , means a tent , or a booth !!!

So where do you see Tabernacle ?

dan p
`And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them...` (Rev. 21: 3)

Tabernacle also means to dwell.

Upvote 0

Clare73

Blood-bought
Jun 12, 2012
North Carolina
✟278,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
`And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them...` (Rev. 21: 3)

The verb tabernacle means to dwell. The noun tabernacle means a dwelling place.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

And what do you n see is the context of Rev 21:3 ?

#1 Does it speak of the OLD COVENANT ?

#2 Or does it n speak of the NEW COVENANT ?

#3 Or does t speak about the B O C ?

And I see only one answer , #3 !!

dan p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums