Tennessee
✟8,180.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
fyi, this conflict didn't start 2 weeks ago. Israel has turned the Gaza Strip into the world's largest refugee camp. Israel broke the cease-fire. Israel blockaded Gaza not even allowing medical supplies in. Israel has made the standard of life so poor in Gaza that its people were moved to elect Hamas in the first place. Of course they'll launch rockets. They're in prison and they're trying to get out. What would you do if someone held you hostage in your own home? This is what Israel has been doing for decades. Turn off Fox News.

And Israel isn't getting Hamas. They're bombing ambulances, using white phosphorous on civilian targets, and sending medical aid workers away. This is genocide, not war.

Reactions: FrenchAffair
Upvote 0

NotAGentile18

Jan 2, 2009
✟7,643.00
Faith
Judaism
I feel for the victims of these attacks. Believe me I do, but Hamas members are hiding behind groups of innocent people, and when Israelis have a chance to attack members of Hamas they do so with a minimal loss of human life.

I'm not condoning their actions. This conflict has gotten entirely out of hand.
These civilians are victims. Hamas, whatever their reasons, are not. We cannot victimize a group of people who use random acts of violence and death to get what they want. There are other channels of communication.

Upvote 0

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
fyi, this conflict didn't start 2 weeks ago. Israel has turned the Gaza Strip into the world's largest refugee camp. Israel broke the cease-fire. Israel blockaded Gaza not even allowing medical supplies in. Israel has made the standard of life so poor in Gaza that its people were moved to elect Hamas in the first place. Of course they'll launch rockets. They're in prison and they're trying to get out. What would you do if someone held you hostage in your own home? This is what Israel has been doing for decades. Turn off Fox News.

And Israel isn't getting Hamas. They're bombing ambulances, using white phosphorous on civilian targets, and sending medical aid workers away. This is genocide, not war.

Ambulances were transporting arms in Lebanon.

Just points to the type of people the Israelis have to deal with. Scum of the earth.

Upvote 0

jcook922

Defender of Liberty, against the Left or Right.
Aug 5, 2008
United States
✟9,746.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian

Just points to the type of people the Israelis have to deal with. Scum of the earth.

Agreed. If they hide behind citizens, either shoot at Hamas and civilians will die until they realize being around Hamas is bad for their health, or they become Hamas themselves and simplify things.

Upvote 0

SaintPhotios

Jun 6, 2007
Tennessee
✟8,180.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution

Fine, but that is irrelevant, seeing as how the ambulances that Israel bombed in Gaza, were not transporting arms. Why do you think the people they're dealing with are scum? Israel has turned an entire generation into refugees.... prisoners. Free men aren't this violent. There's nothing in Arab blood that causes this behavior.... nor in Muslim countries. Israel has done this. I suggest you read the article in the link I posted.

Upvote 0

jcook922

Aug 5, 2008
United States
✟9,746.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
Fine, but that is irrelevant, seeing as how the ambulances that Israel bombed in Gaza, were not transporting arms. Why do you think the people they're dealing with are scum? Israel has turned an entire generation into refugees.... prisoners. Free men aren't this violent. There's nothing in Arab blood that causes this behavior.... nor in Muslim countries. Israel has done this. I suggest you read the article in the link I posted.

I find fault with the part I highlighted. The middle east has always been a place of violence and primitive religious fanaticism. Before we got there, or the Jews came back, the arabs were killing eachother over trivial religious interpretations. Without us, they still would be. The middle east is a place where savages kill eachother, nuff said.

Upvote 0

SaintPhotios

Jun 6, 2007
Tennessee
✟8,180.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I find fault with the part I highlighted. The middle east has always been a place of violence and primitive religious fanaticism. Before we got there, or the Jews came back, the arabs were killing eachother over trivial religious interpretations. Without us, they still would be. The middle east is a place where savages kill eachother, nuff said.

fine... but we can't all share your Sean Hannity scruples. The fact is, Christians were killing each other too. There hasn't been the drastic discrepency between their levels of violence and ours.... not until Western nations started exploiting them. What you're saying is pure bigotry.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sphere

Sep 29, 2003
✟8,980.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The OP posted an article from a site which has a whole section dedicated to a "illuminati conspiracy blog" section. On top of that, it treads on lunacy by talking about how Obama is the anti-Christ, mind control, and other assorted .. nonsense.

How many sizes does their tin-foil hat selection include? What a joke.

"nicenetruth.com" is not a valid source in any way shape or form. The nonsense and propaganda there completely invalidates the OP.

Reactions: SallyNow
Upvote 0

FrenchAffair

Aug 20, 2005
Dubai, UAE
✟1,888.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Noticed you used the past tense. Not doing it any more.

Ever been to Africa, South America.... in fact just a few months ago Russian Christians were killing Georgian Christians.

Don't think Christianity is immune to the evils of man.

Upvote 0

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Actually, the refugees were created years ago when Arab countries made war against Israel and the Israeli Arabs left voluntarily.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

FrenchAffair

Aug 20, 2005
Dubai, UAE
✟1,888.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Actually, the refugees were created years ago when Arab countries made war against Israel and the Israeli Arabs left voluntarily.

Voluntarily? Zionists begain their camping of terrorism and ethnic cleansing against the Palestinians in the 1920's when zionist terrorist organizations (that later formed into the IDF) would de-populate and massacure arab villages to then be populated by illegal jewish immigrants from europe.

For over 80 years the zionists have been ethnicly cleaning arab villages, forceing Palestinians from their homes at gunpoint to make way for illegal jewish settlements. there is no voluntarily when there are zionists pointing guns at your family telling you to leave or be sh
MapOfDestroyedVillages.GIF

Upvote 0

Sphere

Sep 29, 2003
✟8,980.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Even many Isreali historians don't agree with you.

Like who? Be specific.

Its a Zionist lie.

Ironic, considering the amount of propaganda you regurgitate.

Voluntarily? Zionists begain their camping of terrorism and ethnic cleansing against the Palestinians in the 1920's when zionist terrorist organizations (that later formed into the IDF) would de-populate and massacure arab villages to then be populated by illegal jewish immigrants from europe.

For over 80 years the zionists have been ethnicly cleaning arab villages, forceing Palestinians from their homes at gunpoint to make way for illegal jewish settlements. there is no voluntarily when there are zionists pointing guns at your family telling you to leave or be sh

Feel free to provide sources for these claims. Although I pretty much guarantee that won't happen.

Upvote 0

Sphere

Sep 29, 2003
✟8,980.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Ilan Pappe

That's one.

You said "many Israeli historians"don't agree with me.

Lets see the many others who you are leaving out.

This statement is very ironic & contradictory with your one below: Feel free to provide sources for these claims.

You seem to be confused. I found your position to be amusing, given the amount of propaganda you rely on and regurgitate. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

jcook922

Aug 5, 2008
United States
✟9,746.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Libertarian
That's one.

You said "many Israeli historians"don't agree with me.

Lets see the many others who you are leaving out.

You seem to be confused. I found your position to be amusing, given the amount of propaganda you rely on and regurgitate. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm really not trusting a bunch of third party "news" websites based soley on the internet which make ridiculous claims based purely on speculation. Let's see some BBC coverage, since according to the Pro-Palestinians Europe does not support Israel at all.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.