Sep 29, 2003
✟8,980.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
The sig is a link to Michael Hoffman's website. Hoffman is a known pro-slavery white supremacist, holocaust denier, and rabid anti-semite.

When the terrorist apologists here "dig the sig", that is indeed telling. Though not surprising in the least.

Upvote 0

SaintPhotios

Jun 6, 2007
Tennessee
✟8,180.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
The sig is a link to Michael Hoffman's website. Hoffman is a known pro-slavery white supremacist, holocaust denier, and rabid anti-semite.

When the terrorist apologists here "dig the sig", that is indeed telling. Though not surprising in the least.

that's a clever little ad hominem you got going on there... how's that working for you?

1.) I'm not defending Hamas -- simply critisizing Israel. It's funny how Israel (and supporters such as yourself) cite the actions of a government they call illegitimate and terrorist and compare them to their own to justify their own actions.

2.) Hoffman doesn't deny the holocaust. He simply thinks that it was exaggerated for exploit by a certain number of elite Jewish politicians and businessmen. It's not PC, but it's hard to deny the truth in this.

3.) this isn't the thread for it... but I'd like to see proof of Hoffman being a white-supremecist. I haven't seen any evidence of this.

4.) this is all irrelevant. poison the well all you like.... it's a childish fallacy.

Upvote 0

CCGirl

Resident Commie
Sep 21, 2005
Canada
✟27,370.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others

What link??!

Upvote 0

SallyNow

Blame it on the SOCK GNOMES!
May 14, 2004
Canada
✟26,378.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Right now, both sides are heated, both sides are killing innocent civilians, and both sides need to agree to a ceasefire.

However, to call this a Holocaust is wrong. To call everyone who is skeptical of the Israeli military an anti-semite is wrong. There is a middle ground to be taken, and that middle ground is that this needs to be stopped before it escalates any further.

And what of the Palestinians peppering Israel with their rockets?

It's called "cause and effect." Keep going out of your way to tick off the biggest kid on the block, and sooner or later you're gonna get clocked for your troubles.

But they were ticking off one of the smarter big kids on the block. And the smart big kid has decided to fight tit for tat, rather than going to the school principal and dealing with the matter through official channels.

Upvote 0

pariah112

Jan 5, 2009
✟1,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
What link??!

Type on Google: the Israeli holocaust against the Palestinian people, and it should take you directly there.

One of the pro Zionist Nazis on this forum complained about the link. I don't blame him/her, its too embarrassing for the only "democracy" in the Mid East.

Upvote 0

Sphere

Sep 29, 2003
✟8,980.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
there was no link... he's trolling.

Pariah has admitted in this thread the link was there and that someone complained about it. So you are wrong. Now pariah112 has been linking pictures directly from judicial-inc--another rabidly anti-Jewish hate site that teaches the holocaust never happened, that the zyklon-b gas at auschwitz wasn't REALLY to exterminate jews, but was REALLY used as a "de-louser" and evidence of the idea that the concentration camps was a paradise for Jews provided by the SS. Finally, the site attempts to vindicate, justifies the actions of, and sympathizes with Adolf Hitler.

SaintPhotios and CCGirl you have both been played for fools by coming to the defense of pariah112 who has revealed himself at the very least to anti-semitic. However I'll assume both of you were just blissfully ignorant to the sources pariah112 has been using and that you don't actually believe that stuff. Of course I could be wrong, and maybe you do believe that stuff.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pariah112

Jan 5, 2009
✟1,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
The claim that the Holocaust didn't happen is never discussed by me. I don't see the objection when i use a picture from that site that shows Jews danicing when isreali kill Arabs. Even though i consider the Holocuast topic very similar to the claim that the Palestinian people never existed.

Palestinian%20Loss%20of%20Land%201946%20to%202000_ahkUAkvfZOSG.jpg

Upvote 0

Chipahualca

Aug 23, 2008
Germany
✟890.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Well Israel has already disposessed some 6 million palestinians off their land. Compared to the scale of germany you are referring to, that would be like Germany kicking out all britons from their island and forcefully moving them to iceland, while enjoying their newfound Lebensraum.. do you think the brits would sit idly by ?

Or would you think that could start a big conflict ? Wait didnt something like that happen in the fourties ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.