Oct 30, 2004
Visit site
✟13,811.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Pray4Isrel said:
If anyone wants firsthand information about what's really going on here from a civilian perspective, then email me.

Hey P4I its been a long time since I have heard from you. I do hope your little sliver of Israel has been free from bombardment or anything equally as terrible. :prayer:

Upvote 0

aReformedPatriot

Ron Paul for President!
Oct 30, 2004
Visit site
✟13,811.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
And my next post shall be one of those famous Mod Hats we staff members are always postin'.

MOD HAT ON

Please remember that N&CE is not a debate forum at all--so keep this in mind when you post. Please be civil in your discussions and don't vent your anger on one another. Rule violations will be dealt with, I assure you. Remember kids, "if you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it at all."--My mom was a wise woman; Bless her soul.

EDIT: :preach: Oh yea, and this isn't the forum to debate eschatology!

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

momalle1

Veteran
Sep 27, 2005
✟10,482.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Pray4Isrel said:
I live in Israel and you may want to consider what's truly going on over here before your make your absurd assumptions.

DID ANYONE HERE CONSIDER THAT HIZBOLLAH KIDNAPPED TWO ISRAELI SOLDIERS AND STARTED THIS WHOLE FIASCO??????????????????

I didn't imply anything, I simply stated a possible interpretation, besides, Israel is a Jewish state, what does Christ or an antichrist mean to you? I made no assumptions and didn't comment on what's happening, only on the prophecy.

Have you considered why Hizbollah may have done such a thing?

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
Pray4Isrel said:
I live in Israel and you may want to consider what's truly going on over here before you make your assumptions.

DID ANYONE HERE CONSIDER THAT HIZBOLLAH KIDNAPPED TWO ISRAELI SOLDIERS AND STARTED THIS WHOLE FIASCO??????????????????

We pray for your safety and we also pray all sides find a way to resolve this peacefully but it is absolutely intellectually dishonest to try and claim Israel is somehow innocent.

I saw on the news this morning Israel fired missiles into the heart of Beruit last night. Nothing shows innocence like bombing civillians.

Upvote 0

aReformedPatriot

Ron Paul for President!
Oct 30, 2004
Visit site
✟13,811.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Neverstop said:
We pray for your safety and we also pray all sides find a way to resolve this peacefully but it is absolutely intellectually dishonest to try and claim Israel is somehow innocent.

I saw on the news this morning Israel fired missiles into the heart of Beruit last night. Nothing shows innocence like bombing civillians.

For the record, P4I is addressing the fact that Israel should not be equated with the AntiChrist. As for the other statement about Israel being completely innocent, I cannot speak for her on this matter. But it is important to consider that the spark of this incident was of Hizbollah's doing when they kidknapped 2 soldiers.

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
The Lord's Envoy said:
For the record, P4I is addressing the fact that Israel should not be equated with the AntiChrist. As for the other statement about Israel being completely innocent, I cannot speak for her on this matter. But it is important to consider that the spark of this incident was of Hizbollah's doing when they kidknapped 2 soldiers.

I didn't see anyone comparing Israel to the anti-Christ but that's a side issue.

All I'm saying is it seems absurd to claim EITHER side is innocent.

Upvote 0

aReformedPatriot

Ron Paul for President!
Oct 30, 2004
Visit site
✟13,811.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Neverstop said:
I didn't see anyone comparing Israel to the anti-Christ but that's a side issue.

You should read more carefully.

All I'm saying is it seems absurd to claim EITHER side is innocent.

In the long run of history, I believe both sides are at fault. On this issue, I lean toward Israel's innocence. The targets in Beiruit are valid military targets IMO. The bad part about all of this is the fact that in the history of modern warfare is that collateral damage will always happen for both sides. One side is more intentional in this matter than the other by the way.

Upvote 0

PastorJim

Jul 12, 2006
✟3,601.00
Faith
Baptist
Neverstop said:
Ever since I was old enough to read I've been watching the endless death in that region. It's just too sad...how many more generations have to suffer before people will truly seek a resolution?

When you're surrounded by people who are committed to your destruction, the only resolution is to stop them first.

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
The Lord's Envoy said:
You should read more carefully.

How about we stick to responding to the posts and not personally addressing the posters?

The post in question asked a legitimate eschatological question and in no way stated Israel was the anti-Christ.

In the long run of history, I believe both sides are at fault. On this issue, I lean toward Israel's innocence. The targets in Beiruit are valid military targets IMO. The bad part about all of this is the fact that in the history of modern warfare is that collateral damage will always happen for both sides. One side is more intentional in this matter than the other by the way.

The land occupied by the nation of Israel....was it inhabited when the nation of Israel was created?

Surely, some things being bombed could be considered "military" targets but when missiles are sent into suburbs or areas where there are stores then those are clearly intentional and not "collateral."

Both sides equally target civillian areas to bomb, which is why neither side is innocent but Israel seems to be employing a systematic approach to taking over Lebanon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
PastorJim said:
When you're surrounded by people who are committed to your destruction, the only resolution is to stop them first.

Again, to claim Israel is innocent, even implicitly, seems to not address the fact Israel has often targetted civillians. Besides, who's to say Israel is not committed to others' destruction? Based on places they've been bombing it would be hard to deny that.

Upvote 0

PastorJim

Jul 12, 2006
✟3,601.00
Faith
Baptist
Neverstop said:
Again, to claim Israel is innocent, even implicitly, seems to not address the fact Israel has often targetted civillians. Besides, who's to say Israel is not committed to others' destruction? Based on places they've been bombing it would be hard to deny that.

Who has Israel vowed to destroy?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
PastorJim said:
If you can't tell us who, then your claim doesn't hold up.

"Who" would be indentified by who got punched!^_^

The US never said, "We will kill tens of thousands of people in Iraq." However, that is what it has done. Does the fact it never made that statement suddenly reserruct the dead?

Upvote 0

k

reset
Aug 29, 2004
✟23,943.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
PastorJim said:
But when other nations have vowed to destroy them, if you're going to make the argument that Israel is equally as guilty, then it's up to you to tell us who they plan to destroy.

All I have to do is show their actions are no less abhorrent than the actions of others.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.