Encouraging Israel's Military campaign, instead of telling them to stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,545.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
of course in a war. In Zechariah 12:3–4 God says, “I will make Jerusalem like an intoxicating drink that makes the nearby nations stagger when they send their armies to besiege Jerusalem and Judah. On that day I will make Jerusalem an immovable rock. All the nations will gather against it to try to move it, but they will only hurt themselves"
Let us not turn this thread into a fanatical talk. Bible does not talk about current secular state of Israel.

Upvote 0

truthpls

Oct 16, 2023
victoria
✟30,332.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Maybe because you like Arab Islamic terrorists better?
No. I simply am able to detect BS. There is a population being attacked ate terrorized now. That means that the attackers have lost all credibility. So if Israel says they killed 150 terrorists, for example, that could mean they mowed down 300 people. They are knocked out as any source of actual true information. Their cruel terror has sidelined them as any source of real information

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
No. I simply am able to detect BS. There is a population being attacked ate terrorized now. That means that the attackers have lost all credibility. So if Israel says they killed 150 terrorists, for example, that could mean they mowed down 300 people. They are knocked out as any source of actual true information. Their cruel terror has sidelined them as any source of real information
Detect? That is all you write! Yes you are an expert on it...

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
israels heart has always been hardened, from fear of the Lord.

moses wrote of the messiah, but through hardened hearts with no fear of god, israelis cannot believe in the messiah.

israel was broken off from God because of that unbelief, christians only stand by fear of the Lord.

Moses gave no bread from heaven; but the Father gave the true bread from heaven, the bread of God is he which came down from heaven, and gave life unto the world.

the epistle of Christ is not written in tables of stone, but is written in the heart with the Spirit of the living God.

not as Moses, who put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not look, their minds were blinded, the same vail remains not taken away in the reading of the old testament, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

the brothers became followers of the churches of God in Christ Jesus, they suffered of their own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews, who killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted the apostles; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men, filling up their sins always, the wrath is upon them to the uttermost.

israel was first preached but entered not in because of unbelief, God
said in David, To day, after so long a time, to day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

brotherly love continues, remembering them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being ourselves also in the body.

we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Isaiah 63:17O Lord, why hast thou made us to err from thy ways, and hardened our heart from thy fear? Return for thy servants' sake, the tribes of thine inheritance.

John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me; for he wrote of me.
47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

John 6:32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.
33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

Romans 11:20Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear.

2 Corinthians 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

2 Corinthians 3:13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.

1 Thessalonians 2:14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16 Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Hebrews 4:6 Seeing therefore it remaineth that some must enter therein, and they to whom it was first preached entered not in because of unbelief:
7 Again, he limiteth a certain day, saying in David, To day, after so long a time; as it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts.

Hebrews 13:1Let brotherly love continue.
2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
6 So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
israel always debated, contended, disputed with the prophets, with the messiah and then with his apostles

israel always disputed, but the disputer of this world is nowhere.

the answer of the Lord Jesus Christ is to be silent before the shearers, to let the cross they put Jesus and others persecuted by israelis now, speak to the honest and good heart, above their hardened hearts

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 53:7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

1 Corinthians 1:20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
damnable heresy is to be rejected,avoid foolish questions

9 But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain10 A man that is an heretick after the first and second admonition reject;
11 Knowing that he that is such is subverted, and sinneth, being condemned of himself.

2 Peter 2:1But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Upvote 0

St. Helens

I stand with Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
CF Staff Trainer
Site Supporter
Jul 24, 2007
Lower Slower Minnesota
✟1,227,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
ADMIN HAT ON
241636_9f4a3046555e3431f8a087b68dbce899_thumb.jpg

ADMIN HAT OFF

EDIT - This thread is staying closed. There were too many issues in the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.