Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ISLAM

upload_2017-8-9_11-18-57.png

"The Gulf war was a signal that the end of the cold war does not mean the beginning of peace, but the beginning of a new form of war - a war being waged by Moslem Fundamentalists - against the West."
(Bernard Lewis, the American Historian of, and acknowledged authority on. Islamic affairs.)

Like a stone thrown into a pond and causing ripples, the Gulf War has made a decisive impact throughout the Middle East and beyond. The resulting effect will create a new alignment of nations previously considered of second-class status. This will cause a remarkable shift in the balance of power. It will forge a confederation of infinite prophetical significance, precisely foretold twenty-five centuries ago.

The Nondescript Beast

The fourth beast (Dan. 7: 7 & 8) so arrested and impressed Daniel that he devoted more detail to it, than all the previous creatures put together.

"A fourth beast terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had great iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left." (Daniel 7:7)

There was no resemblance, to this instance, to any specific emblematic animal. It was completely diverse to all its predecessors. A ferocious formidable beast, it was absolutely awesome in its unmitigated ruthlessness, savage brutality, and universal power. What it could not assimilate, it absolutely crushed.

"It had ten horns" (Daniel 7:7)

Horns, in Biblical symbology, invariably denote political power, authority and dominion. Subsequently this is confirmed precisely and unambiguously:-

"The ten horns are ten kings who will come from this kingdom" (Daniel 7:24)

These kings are obviously contemporaneous and affiliated. They consolidate, control, and govern an immense confederacy of nations, strong and powerful, which conquers and subdues country after country. Eventually it dominates the whole world.

It is inconceivable not to be impressed as to the exact equivalent here to the feet and the ten toes of the image seen by King Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 2:41-44). Each represented a confederacy incorporated in the very last days of this age, and each governed simultaneously by a cabal of exactly ten kings. Obviously they are one and the same.

Last edited:

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bernard Lewis gets it right.

Hi Winken,

Thank you for your contribution. Glad to see there are others who don`t have their head in the past, but actually take note of what is happening today.

regards, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi victorinus,

Thank you also for entering the discussion. It is so good to know that you are another who actually sees what is happening today, and also that God knows precisely, before it has come about. And then for God to write it for us to know His plans. Amazing.

all the best, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
World History in Imagery.

King Nebuchadnezzar had a vision of a characteristic eastern human figure standing erect on the plain of Babylon. Attention was particularly directed and focused on five distinctly defined separate metaphorical components (Daniel 2:31-35).

The interpretation thereof depicted the projected course of history in one broad sweep. It delineated and surveyed four kingdoms with world authority and power, that would succeed each other in strict chronological order from that specific time-slot until the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ. Secular history records a precise & complete fulfilment.

Focus on the Feet

The greatest emphasis and the most extensive description however was on the feet and toes of the image. This is the fifth power which was predicted to hold world dominion in the time-slot when God terminates the world systems. In effect Daniel was specifically directed to minutely focus on the feet and toes of the gigantic figure and to completely disregard the intervening two thousand years.

Priority Middle East

Focus on the Feet:-
"There stood before you a large statue" (Daniel 2:31)

It is obvious that the whole image was standing on these feet in the immediate vicinity of King Nebuchadnezzar. Elementary and necessary of course - yet of immense importance. The feet were thus firmly centred in the Middle East i.e. before the King in Babylon In fact the centre of gravity for each of the delineated sections of the image was directly over the same place. A significant metaphoric illustration which indicated that, as with each of its predecessors the centre of authority of this final confederacy, must be located in' and operate from the Middle East. It is an established and undeniable fact that, right from the time of the demise of the Roman Empire the Middle East has been the focal political and religious centre of the Moslem World.

The prophetic calendar has been programmed for centuries The Middle East has returned to the centre of the international stage in the precise time-slot predicted.

Increasing tensions and developments in that area have made it conspicuously obvious that the world finds itself confronting the consequences of the global march of Islam. The most sadistic and formidable confederacy ever encountered, is emerging from the obscurity, frustration and economic deprivation of centuries. Their complete ruthlessness has been shockingly and vividly demonstrated by the Saddam Hussein regime; and earlier by the Revolutionary Government of Iran and now across the world.

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

Hal A Peno

Aug 3, 2017
contoocook
✟6,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Marilyn,
First, I want to say you are on the right track.

Just curious, I don't think you wrote that but...
How long have you believed this? Do you still see a Roman connection to all of this or are you like me. i.e. End-time rpophecy is ALL about Islam and Rome has nothing to do with it. OR, are you still unsure and still searching?
When did you change your mind about your previous beliefs about the end-time demonic duo, whatever they were?

I reconsidered my views after Sept. 11. Even the gulf in 90-91 with Saddam is significant because of Iraq, and look at the region today. Something of significance is going to happen soon over there.

Reactions: Marilyn C
Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn,

Just curious, I don't think you wrote that but...
How long have you believed this? Do you still see a Roman connection to all of this or are you like me. i.e. End-time rpophecy is ALL about Islam and Rome has nothing to do with it. OR, are you still unsure and still searching?
When did you change your mind about your previous beliefs about the end-time demonic duo, whatever they were?

I reconsidered my views after Sept. 11. Even the gulf in 90-91 with Saddam is significant because of Iraq, and look at the region today. Something of significance is going to happen soon over there.

Hi Hal A Peno,

That is so wonderful to hear. You have made my day. Now I was taught this eschatology back in the `60`s, yes, so long ago. I was taught by those who came out of the Welsh revival and also their disciples, pastors, teachers etc. Thus I never looked for the RRE and could clearly see, over time, what I had been taught come to pass before my very eyes.

all the best, Marilyn.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Marilyn,

Also Hal, I will write on that part of Islam soon.

Upvote 0

Marilyn C

Pre-tribulation.
Site Supporter
Dec 26, 2013
Victoria
✟598,287.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Islamic Fundamentalism

The "Wall Street Journal" in the timely article reported:

"Islamic Fundamentalism stretches from Morocco to Indonesia and reaches far south into Black Africa. There are currently more than one billion followers of Islam. It has been the fastest growing force from the last decade. Every day, around the world, at least one thousand men and women perform the basic ceremony for admission to this resurgent movement. This is not confined to traditional Moslem areas, but in sophisticated western countries like Australia."

It is already the second largest religion in America, Europe and Australia.

According to documents obtained by "Newsweek": -

"The oil-rich Moslem republics of the former Soviet Union with a potential population of sixty million people have strongly indicated their desire to amalgamate with their Islamic brotherhood across their borders in the Middle East. The Western Nations have expressed grave concern that they might conceivably take their proportion of the Soviet NuclearArsenal with them. This would, at last, confront the world with the long-dreaded "Islamic Bomb"."

Inherent Division

Focus on the Feet -

"The feet and toes were partly of baked clay, and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom" (Daniel 2:41)

Specifically this part of the image was of unique composition. It was a non-coherent mixture obviously subject to inherent division.

A remarkable prediction of the bitter historical and religious partition of the two great branches of Islam that has been in progress since the seventh century:-

Sunni Moslems - Traditional Fundamentalists.
Shi-ite Moslems - Revolutionary, Reactionary and Explosive.

The latter was the more dynamic, surging like a tempest, unpredictable, and in many cases, uncontrollable, however as we have seen ISIS (Sunni Moslem) is now proving to be extremely vicious and uncontrollable.

It is inevitable that conflict occurs between the two incompatible factions on every occasion of contact. This has been evidenced in Lebanon; the Iraq-Iran war; the genocide in Iraq; and now in Syria. This polarisation will continue to create tension and turmoil. It will inhibit this confederacy realising its full potential. Eventually, however, a predicted paramount dictator will emerge from their midst. He will unite them into the invincible ruthless super-power that will dominate the whole world.

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hal A Peno

Aug 3, 2017
contoocook
✟6,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
thank you for starting it -
tom holland who wrote 'shadow of the sword' has bede suggesting islam is the fourth beast early in the eighth century
So the Lord returned in the eighth century too!
What does it matter who though who the beast was 1,300 years ago. The reformers didn't get it right, and neither did Bede. Bede was on the right track, just the wrong time.

Upvote 0

Hal A Peno

Aug 3, 2017
contoocook
✟6,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Hi Hal A Peno,

That is so wonderful to hear. You have made my day. Now I was taught this eschatology back in the `60`s, yes, so long ago. I was taught by those who came out of the Welsh revival and also their disciples, pastors, teachers etc. Thus I never looked for the RRE and could clearly see, over time, what I had been taught come to pass before my very eyes.

all the best, Marilyn.
I was very leary of the RRE when I first learned it. After the Gulf war and esp. 911, there's no doubt in my mind Islam is Babylon the Great.

Upvote 0

Hal A Peno

Aug 3, 2017
contoocook
✟6,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Islamic Fundamentalism

The "Wall Street Journal" in the timely article reported:

"Islamic Fundamentalism stretches from Morocco to Indonesia and reaches far south into Black Africa. There are currently more than one billion followers of Islam. It has been the fastest growing force from the last decade. Every day, around the world, at least one thousand men and women perform the basic ceremony for admission to this resurgent movement. This is not confined to traditional Moslem areas, but in sophisticated western countries like Australia."

It is already the second largest religion in America, Europe and Australia.
It's possible, I'm still unsure, that the king of the South in Daniel 11 is an Islamic Caliphate in and around the Arabian Peninsula and Northern Africa.
According to documents obtained by "Newsweek": -
"The oil-rich Moslem republics of the former Soviet Union with a potential population of sixty million people have strongly indicated their desire to amalgamate with their Islamic brotherhood across their borders in the Middle East. The Western Nations have expressed grave concern that they might conceivably take their proportion of the Soviet NuclearArsenal with them. This would, at last, confront the world with the long-dreaded "Islamic Bomb"."
Now that's scarry.

Take a look though at the king of the North who could come from these "oil rich" Republics...

"24 He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time."

Fattest...
MASHMAN...
fatness, fat piece, fertile place, richly prepared food
fat, fatness, fat pieces
oil, olive oil
MASHMAN comes from the word SHAWMAN...
shâman, shaw-man'; a primitive root; to shine, i.e. (by analogy) be (causatively, make) oily or gross:—become (make, wax) fat.

Causative.... causative agency; an event causative of war.

War over oil???

Inherent Division

Focus on the Feet -

"The feet and toes were partly of baked clay, and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom" (Daniel 2:41)

Specifically this part of the image was of unique composition. It was a non-coherent mixture obviously subject to inherent division.

A remarkable prediction of the bitter historical and religious partition of the two great branches of Islam that has been in progress since the seventh century:-

Sunni Moslems - Traditional Fundamentalists.
Shi-ite Moslems - Revolutionary, Reactionary and Explosive.
I came up with that interpretation around 2002. I never read it anywhere, neither did I find it suggested anywhere. I found out that hundreds of people discovered the same thing! The two horned beast, same thing, Sunni and Shia!

It was actually a no-brainer...since the word 'mixed' that describes the iron and clay is the Aramaic word, 'arab' which denote an Arabian or Arabia! What religion dominates that region? ISLAM. Rome.......NOT IMPLIED.
The latter was the more dynamic, surging like a tempest, unpredictable, and in many cases, uncontrollable, however as we have seen ISIS (Sunni Moslem) is now proving to be extremely vicious and uncontrollable.
ISIS is also prophesied in the Leviathan. ISIS has a very long prophetic scenario they believe will soon come down where the Muslim jesus will return to help them deveat the dajjal or Islamic anti-Christ.
It is inevitable that conflict occurs between the two incompatible factions on every occasion of contact. This has been evidenced in Lebanon; the Iraq-Iran war; the genocide in Iraq; and now in Syria. This polarisation will continue to create tension and turmoil. It will inhibit this confederacy realising its full potential. Eventually, however, a predicted paramount dictator will emerge from their midst. He will unite them into the invincible ruthless super-power that will dominate the whole world.

This is where I see things a bit different. The man of sin won't be a world dictator, he will only rule over a province. That province is now in chaos because of ISIS. I believe Saddam will return to Iraq because we didn't get the right Saddam. I know this is viewed as just another conspiracy theory, but the coincidences are amazing. Saddam could return as the reincarnated beast of Nebuchadnezzar and restore it and initiate the Islamic Caliphate of the king of the North in Daniel 11. Some of the evidence for this is compelling.

He shall enter peaceably even upon the fattest places of the province; and he shall do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers; he shall scatter among them the prey, and spoil, and riches: yea, and he shall forecast his devices against the strong holds, even for a time."

This is an interesting verse. I wish I had time to cover it today. The scenario may be that Saddam Hussein returns to his native country to save ISIS the Leviathan.

Would I be derailing your thread if I showed you the evidence from my studies on this about Saddam, i.e. Jacob's trouble and Nebuchadnezzar's Yoke of Iron, the Wicked counselor, etc.??

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hal A Peno

Aug 3, 2017
contoocook
✟6,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ten horns of what beast? All of them?

The interesting thing about this passage is the way this beast is "feminized" in the interlinear. It's like this....

..the fourth terrifying and awful and mighty animal, exuberance, with immense teeth of iron, pulverizing and devouring the remainder...(in feet of her, in foot of her, stamping upon and she...diverse of all the animals before HER ...AND TEN HORNS TO HER.
"Iron and clay" this could be the Sunni sect of Iron.
Take a look...

http://www.scripture4all.org/OnlineInterlinear/OTpdf/dan7.pdf

This interlinear describes this feared and dreaded, (terrifying and awful and beast with 'one head' by using the words 'her' 3 times and 'she' one time and likely represents Islam and the harlot of Babylon, in some way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hal A Peno

Aug 3, 2017
contoocook
✟6,528.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
only one beast has ten horns - islam
paganism of the roman empire has seven heads - seven dynasties
Why are you so ambiguous. There are 4 beast with ten horns, which one(s) are you refering to.

Upvote 0