✟1,150.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
one.m said:
1- Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
one.m said:
Until "...delighted"

If we consider "mine elect" as a noun then Mine elect = God's elect = Mustafa (1)(in Arabic) the name of our Prophet Muhammad Mustafa (SAV). Otherwise it is true for all prophets of God.

After "…Delighted…”

All prophets after Jacob (pbuh) mentioned in the Bible came for Israelites not Gentiles. This includes Jesus (pbuh) (look Matthew 15:21-26, Matthew 10:5-6 and many more). And Jesus (pbuh) did not stay on earth long enough to do that. But Muhammad (pbuh) was a Gentile and he brought message and judgment to Gentiles first.

Wrong for several reasons.

(1) God chose all the prophets.

(2) This prophecy was fulfilled in Matthew 12:18

2- He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
Here the word "not cry" is used as "not complain about the duty that I gave him" (1) because we see in verse 13 God says "... he shall cry". There is a difference between these two using of the word cry. Now if we read your Bible Matthew 26:39-42, we cannot say that Jesus (pbuh) never complained.

But if you read the life of Muhammad (pbuh), the history of Islam you cannot find even one complaining word of Muhammad (pbuh) about the mission (duty) that given by God Almighty.

(1) “Cry” here meant to make noise. So, according to that definition, Jesus did not come to Israel shouting in the streets or crying out loud saying, “I am the Messaiah. I am Jesus.”

3- A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench (1): he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.
This is true almost all prophets.

(1) The verse could be interpreted on all the prophets except for the highlighted part. It means the wick of a lamp or candle, which is almost out, he will provide the light, that it may shine brighter.
So, this was only fulfilled when Jesus came.

4- He shall not fall nor be discouraged, till he had set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
Until "earth:"

(1) Jesus (pbuh) couldn't finish his mission which had continued only for ~3 years. He fell and was discouraged (you will find many places in NT about this) and he couldn't set judgment in the earth, because his followers were a few and they had little faith (you will find many places in NT about this). And yet they "forsook him and fled" at the time that Roman soldiers came to arrest Jesus (pbuh). And Jesus (pbuh) himself says "My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence " John 18:36

But Muhammad established a state and ruled with his law that given by God. Therefore he set judgment in the earth and he did not fall and he was not discouraged.

After "earth:"

(2) Here God says "his law", and in verse 9 says, "Former things come to pass". This means that he (new prophet) will bring new law. But if we read the Bible again, we see that Jesus (pbuh) says Matthew 5:17 "Think not I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy but fulfill". And if we read further we understand that Jesus (pbuh) did not come with new law.

But Muhammad (pbuh) came with new law.

(1) Set Judgment could be taken symbolically, meaning set all things in good order, which He did whether His kingdom from this world or not.

(2) Jesus did bring new laws as opposed to the Jews. You can find these new laws in Jesus’ sermon on the mountain starting from Matthew 5

6- I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles.
Muhammad (pbuh) is a descendent of Abraham (pbuh) and came to Gentiles. (1)

(1) God "set forth" His Son "to be a propitiation (so as) to declare His (God's) righteousness, that God might be just, and (yet) the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus" (Romans 3:25,26; Isaiah 45:13, 50:8,9).

7- To open blind eyes, to bring out prisoners from prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
"To open blind eyes". If we read verse 19 we will see more clearly that the word blind is used as idiom.

Meaning, he will show people the things that they did not know and will show people how to comprehend God and His message.

Prison is used as an idiom too. If a spirit doesn't know God and doesn't obey Him, then that spirit is in prison of Satan, and that person is prisoner of Satan. By accepting oneness of God and by obeying Him, the spirit of a person will be free and this makes that person free from prison of Satan. And in verse 8 God clearly states what He meant.

8- I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

(With explanation of verse 7) we understand that the person that God is talking about will come to a place that people worship idols as their gods. If we read verse 17, we may understand this better.

From verses 7 and 8, we understand that God is not talking about Jesus (pbuh) but Muhammad (pbuh). Because Jesus (pbuh) came to Israelites and they were not worshipping idols. But Muhammad (pbuh) came during the Jahilliya (ignorance) period of Arabs and destroyed the idols. If we read verse 17, it will be understood more clearly.

Just for your information, Jews were ruled by Romans the time Jesus was on Earth and Romans were (1) gentiles, (2) idol worshippers.

So that answers both of your points where you said that Jesus did not come for the Gentiles & Jesus did not destroy idols.

9- Behold, the former things come to pass, the new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
As we read in verse 4 and my explanation of it, the person, God is talking about, will come new law. And this person cannot be Jesus (pbuh) because of the reasons stated above. This person is nobody but prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

I have proved this point wrong already.

10- Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles and inhabitants thereof.
If you want to hear this new song please listen to someone reciting the Qur'an. The new song that God talking about is Noble Qur'an. If you hear how people recite the Noble Qur'an, you will understand what God is talking about.

The way Sheikh’s recite the Qur’an in a monotonic way cannot be done in English, or any other language for several reasons (a) the Qur’an was created in a poetic way, in other words, the Qur’an is like a piece of poetry that rhymes. Being translated to English, the Qur’an loses its rhymes. So, therefore, the monotonic recitation will not work.

Thus the Qur’an was not supposed to be for other people. Only for the Arabic speaking people.

11- Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.
12- Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands.

Kedar is son of Ishmael (pbuh) (Genesis 25:13-16), and has nothing to do with Jesus (pbuh). This verse (verse 11) is not talking about Jesus (pbuh) but Muhammad (pbuh). As you know Muhammad (pbuh) is descendent of Abraham (pbuh) through Ishmael (pbuh). And the cities that they inhabited are in Arabia namely Telma (Tema/Teman), Yathrib (Al-Madinah Al-Munawwarah), Paran (Makkah) etc. And if you observe the ritual of Muslims (especially during Hajj), you will see that cities (Makkah and Al-Madinah) lift up their voices** and people shout and glorify Allah from top of mountains, especially Mt. Arafat**. The rock is the rock that God sent to Adam from heaven, and it is located at the side of Kaba. As you know Muslim people make 7 tours around Kaba and kiss this rock while glorifying the Lord.

It has been mentioned before that the battle agains the Kedarians mentioned in the bible was referring to the battle of Badr, where the few and ill muslim soldiers defeated the unbeatable Kedarians (Qur’aysh).

So, someone must be wrong. Either you, claiming that the Kedarians are related to Muhammed, or the other muslim poster who said that the battle agains Kedarians was referring to the Battle of Badr.

**in fact, you can see this in every Muslim country, when people are called to prayer, muezzins read the Adhan (calling to prayer) that sounds like a song. And even far from city you can hear this Adhan, it will look like that city lifted up its voice. Meaning of Adhan is

What if these songs mentioned in Isaiah was referring to the songs we (Christians) sing?

One more thing I’d like to say about the adhan being a song.

Try go telling a sheikh that the adhan sounds like a song. Just don’t forget to write your will before doing that. ;)

Upvote 0

NOTW

Oct 8, 2004
✟1,150.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
anup_j_j said:
oh ya it is the fastest "breeding" religion.try birth control budddy
Muslim said:
LOL, and Indian is talking about birth control. Why dont you start in your own country first buddy. :D

Please desist from the silly comments. It gets you to no where, let alone making people look bad.

Upvote 0

lakerstekkenn

Feb 11, 2020
Las Vegas
✟8,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Part one, This is an answer to Christians and their objections about Isaiah 42, not being a prophesy about prophet Muhammad pbuh.

They claim that the servant in Isaiah 42 is Jesus or Israel and this is incorrect, the servant is his prophet and God puts his Angel and power of Revelation upon him.

God is speaking and telling the prophesy about this servant a future prophet.

The interpretation that the servant in Isaiah chapter 42 is a prophet would be the correct interpretation using the context and Christians and Jews interpret this chapter as the Messiah Israel or Isaiah himself or the Messiah Cyrus, so to claim it can't be Muhammad is illogical and deceiving.

Isaiah 42 verse one
1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

Jesus and Muhammad as well as every prophet born can fulfill this verse of the prophecy.

Narrated Umar: I heard the Prophet saying, “Do not exaggerate in praising me as the Christians praised the son of Mary, for I am only a Servant (abd). So, call me the Servant of God and His Apostle.” Bukhari Kitab Ahadees al-Ambiyaa (Prophets) 60, Chapter 48, Hadith 654.

Servant Strong's Hebrew: 5650. עָ֫בֶד (ebed) -- slave, servant

usually of prophets, עֲבָדַי הַנְּבִיאִים my servants the prophets 2 Kings 9:7; 2 Kings 17:13; Jeremiah 7:25; Jeremiah 26:5; Jeremiah 29:19; Jeremiah 35:15; Jeremiah 44:4; Ezekiel 38:17; Zechariah 1:6; עֲבָדָיו הַנְּבִיאִים 2 Kings 17:23; 2 Kings 21:10; 2 Kings 24:2; Jeremiah 25:4; Amos 3:7; Daniel 9:10; עֲבָדֶיךָ הנביאים Ezra 9:11; Daniel 9:6; specifically Ahia 1 Kings 14:18; 1 Kings 15:29; Elijah 2 Kings 9:36; 2 Kings 10:10; Jonah 2 Kings 14:25; Isaiah Isaiah 20:3; עַבְדּוֺ, "" מלאכיו Isaiah 44:26; as one calling to fear ׳י Isaiah 50:10.

So to claim the servant is only Israel isn't correct the scriptures say that the servant can be Yahweh's prophets.

I will put my Spirit on him…”

Jesus and Muhammad all the prophets fulfill this verse, so there's no need to discuss this.

Jesus
1 A shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse, and a branch from his roots will bear fruit. 2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him— the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and strength, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the LORD. 3 And He will delight in the fear of the LORD. He will not judge by what His eyes see, and He will not decide by what His ears hear,…

Qur'an Muhammad
We have thus revealed a Spirit to you [Prophet] by Our command: you knew neither the Scripture nor the faith, but We made it a light, guiding with it whoever We will of Our servants. You are indeed guiding to the straight path [Chapter 42, verse 52]

Isaiah says this servant will come to the Nations, to the world and bring justice.

“…and he will bring justice to the nations”

The din in Islam and Mishap in Hebrew meaning Justice Judgment and Faith.
Commontaters say Mishap is used absolutely without the definite article and say it has the sense of the Islamic din Judgment witch means both faith and practice.

Source Biblical commentary:
Isaiah 42 Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges

He shall bring forth (or send forth) judgment to the nations] This is the ultimate purpose of the Servant’s being raised up,—the diffusion of the true religion throughout the world.

The word “judgement” (mishpâṭ) occurs three times in these few verses, and evidently in a special sense. The plural is often used of the ordinances (lit. “judicial decisions”) of Jehovah; these are sometimes viewed as a unity and described by the sing. (see ch. Isaiah 51:4; Jeremiah 5:4; Jeremiah 8:7). This is the sense here; it means the religion of Jehovah regarded as a system of practical ordinances.

All recent commentators instance the close parallel of the Arabic dîn, which denotes both a system of usages and a religion. This the Servant shall “send forth” to the nations by his prophetic word. The best commentary on the passage is ch. Isaiah 2:1-4.

Source:
Christopher North, The Second Isaiah: Introduction, Translation and Commentary To Chapters XL-LV, p. 108.

Jesus doesn't fulfill this statement, but Muhammad does.
Isaiah says this servant will come to the Nations, to the world and bring justice.

Muhammad was sent as a mercy to the worlds.
Indeed, in this [Quran] is notification for a worshiping people. And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds." (Quran: 21:106-107)

Jesus mission was only to the children of Israel, but if people wanted to convert to submission to God, it's totally excepted, but Jesus mission wasn't a worldly mission it was a tribal savior mission to save Israel from their sins and prepare the way for the coming of Muhammad the Spirit of truth or prophet of truth.

Jesus explicitly declared his mission to be focused only on Israel (Matt 15:24).

The Ministry of the Twelve

(Mark 6:7-13; Luke 9:1-6)
5 These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go onto the road of the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, preach this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven is near.’ 8Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers,a drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Isaiah 42:2
Muhammad fulfilled this verse and not Jesus.

He will not shout or cry out, or raise his voice in the streets.

Barnes' Notes on the Bible commentary.
He shall not cry - He will not make a clamor or noise; he will not be boisterous, in the manner of a man of strife and contention.

Nor lift up - That is, his voice.

Nor cause his voice to be heard in the street - He shall not use loud and angry words, as they do who are engaged in conflict, but all his teaching shall be gentle, humble, and mild.

Jesus used angry words against the Jewish Scribes calling them Vipers, snakes and calling them, the son of Satan.

In Matthew 12:34 when Jesus is speaking to the Pharisees it is written, (NIV)

You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good?

For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.

Jesus called Herod a fox.

Luke 11:40: "You fools!" (Jesus to the Pharisees)

Muhammad didn't use angry words nor shouted at his people nor lifted his voice.

Isaiah 42:3 says the servant won't be broken mentally.

Prophecy is not fulfilled in Jesus, because Jesus himself broke mentally, asking God for help, literally begging Yahweh to save him according to the Gospels.

Luke 22:43
42 “Father, if You are willing, take this cup from Me. Yet not My will, but Yours be done.” 43 Then an angel from heaven appeared to Him and strengthened Him. 44 And in His anguish, He prayed more earnestly, and His sweat became like drops of blood falling to the ground.…

Muhammad fulfilled this verse because he didn't brake even unto near death in the cave.
Muhammad says, Be not sad (or afraid), surely God is with us.”

Abu Bakr whispered, “Messenger of God, if they look down towards their feet they will see us!” Prophet Muhammad replied, “Abu Bakr, what do you think of two people with whom God is the third?” God revealed the following verse of Quran in response to this poignant moment.

“If you help him (Muhammad) not (it does not matter), for God did indeed help him when the disbelievers drove him out, the second of two, when they were in the cave, and he (Prophet Muhammad ) said to his companion (Abu Bakr),"

Be not sad (or afraid), surely God is with us.”

Then God sent down His Sakînah (calmness, tranquillity, peace, etc.) upon him, and strengthened him with forces that you saw not, and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowermost, while it was the Word of God that became the uppermost, and God is All-Mighty, All-Wise.” (Quran 9:40)

Upvote 0

lakerstekkenn

Feb 11, 2020
Las Vegas
✟8,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Part two Muhammad in Isaiah 42
Verse 42:4 saying he the Servant won't be discouraged
Isaiah 42:4

New International Version

He will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth. In his teaching the islands will put their hope."

This statement isn't fulfilled by Jesus because according to Christianity and the Gospels,
Jesus was discouraged, during his mission to the Children of Israel.

Matthew 17:17

New International Version
"You unbelieving and perverse generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me."

Bible commentaries agree jesus was getting discourageed.

Matthew 17 Meyer's NT Commentary
ἕως πότε κ.τ.λ.] a passing touch of impatience in the excitement of the moment: How long is the time going to last during which I must be amongst you and bear with your weakness of faith, want of receptivity, and so on?

Matthew 17 Expositor's Greek Testament
Matthew 17:17. ὦ γενεὰ: exclamation of impatience and disappointment, as if of one weary in well-doing, or averse to such work just then. Who are referred to we can only conjecture, and the guesses are various. Probably more or less all present: parent, disciples, scribes

“He will not falter or be discouraged till he establishes justice on earth…”

Muhammad fulfilled this statement and was never discouraged in his mission:
Early into his mission when the Muslims were in a position of weakness, Prophet Muhammad was offered every worldly gain imaginable to try and persuade him to stop preaching the message of Islam:

If you desire money and wealth by preaching what you are preaching, we will collect enough for you from our own. We will make you the wealthiest of all of us. If it is chieftainship that you desire, we are ready to make you our paramount chief, so that we will never decide on a matter without you. If you desire rulership, we will make you our ruler… Seerah ibn Hisham, vol. 1, pp. 293-294.

Muhammad said:
Even if they place the sun in my right-hand, and the moon in my left-hand in return for giving up this matter, I will never stop, until either God makes it triumph or I die defending it.

Prophecy fulfilled in Muhammad and not fulfilled in Jesus the Law giver.

Verse 4 The Law giver the servant and the New Torah:

This servant is a Law giver like Moses. Verse 4, The isles shall wait for his law.

According to Avraham Gileadi. Isaiah 42

The servant in Isaiah 42 is a Law giver, like Moses
4 Neither shall he himself grow dim or be bruiseduntil he has brought about justice in the earth.The isles await his law.

The idea of a person who doesn’t grow dim or bruised alludes to the servant’s attaining seraph status, as did Moses, whose “his eye was not dim nor his natural force abated,” when, at the age of a hundred-and-twenty, he passed on from among his people (Deuteronomy 34:7). Like Moses, the servant is a lawgiver to Jehovah’s people among the nations: “Give ear and come unto me; pay heed, that your souls may live! And I will make with you an everlasting covenant: [my] loving fidelity toward David. See, I have appointed him as a witness to the nations, a prince and lawgiver of the peoples” (Isaiah 55:3-4).

Jesus didn't bring a complete Torah, or Law like Moses and the Christian teachings are, that the Law is voided, because of the curse it brings upon everyone, according to Paul himself and the Christian churches, so a new Law giver isn't needed and isn't expected, and according to Jesus himself he didn't come with a New Torah, so this isn't Jesus according to Christian teachings and according to the Bible Jesus himself, this in no way is a prophecy about Jesus, because he wasn't a Law giver and didn't come with a different Torah.

Isaiah verse 5, The Lord Yahweh is speaking of these future events.

God says in verse 5, Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:

The new covenant sent from God, Isaiah 42:6: Hebrew berith
Strong's Hebrew: 1285. בְּרִית (berith) -- a covenant

covenant between God and man.

2 covenant, as a divine constitution or ordinance with signs or pledges (see אוֺת).

sign, pledge of convenant, הַבְּרִית ׳א (see ברית) e.g. rainbow, of Noachian convenant Genesis 9:12,13,17 (P); circumcision, of Abrahamic convenant Genesis 17:11 (P); the sabbath Exodus 31:13,17 (P); Ezekiel 20:12,20.

"I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles,
Both Jesus and Muhammad, fulfill this verse.

Upvote 0

lakerstekkenn

Feb 11, 2020
Las Vegas
✟8,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Part three Isaiah 42 Muhammad
Isaiah 42:7
to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness.

Jesus opened the blind who couldn't see the truth.

Qur'an Muhammad opened the blind, who couldn't see the truth, because of their Idol worship.

A Book which We have revealed unto thee, in order that thou mightest lead mankind out of the depths of darkness into light – by the leave of their Lord – to the Way of (Him) the Exalted in Power, Worthy of all Praise! [Chapter 14, verse 1]

Verse 8 says, I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.

God Almighty in verse 8 isn't the servant, he's just speaking saying he's God and uses graven images as the point of the prophecy about these people and their worship of Idols, the Arabs.

This verse isn't fulfilled in Jesus, because again he didn't bring a New complete Law, but Muhammad did, so Muhammad fulfills this verse.

Verse 9 See, the former things have taken place, and new things I declare; before they spring into being I announce them to you."

chadash Hebrew Strong's Hebrew: 2319. חָדָשׁ (chadash) -- new

new -- fresh, new thing.
This verse 9, is speaking about changes in the Laws and other religious factors because the former older things will change, it doesn't mean the complete Laws of God, will change but parts of the old Law is done with and religious teachings will be altered and the servant will bring a new Torah, or Law in the Qur'an and some changes like the Sabbath and seafood Laws will happen.
The new Laws in the Qur'an is mentioned in verse 4 The Law giver the servant and the New Torah, The Qur'an

Jesus never said or taught a new song for the Lord, this verse speaks of God prophesing about the people and them singing a new song unto God and Muhammad fulfills this prophesy, with the singing of the Qur'an and the singing of the call to prayer.

Hebrew shiyr religious song, in worship, so in worship of God, the followers will sing a new song taught from God.

Not in celebrating God like the Christians, but in worship, they will sing a new song unto God.

In religious worship this new song will be sung according to the Hebrew.

Verse 10 says sing unto the Lord a new song, this song is the call to prayer and the singing of the Qur'an and the world will do this because this servant will also come to the nations.

10 Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.

The singing of the new song unto the Lord:

عشر ساعات تلاوة رائعة Quran Recitation 10 Hours

The call to prayer:

Singing the new song in worship:

Hebrew shiyr religious song, in worship tehillah praise, song of praise:

Some Christians claim that in Islam singing isn't allowed but Muslims sing the Qur'an and the call to prayer, so i don't know what they are talking about and singing isn't forbidden in Islam.

This verse of the Prophecy is fulfilled in Muhammad and not in Jesus Whatsoever, Kedar and the Arabs.

Verse 11 speaks about the people whom the servant will be coming to and mentioned them by name, as being Arabs and uses their tribal name and their locations, this is done in the Bible when a prophecy is being told and to whom it's referring to and who will fulfill the prophecy.

Example if this was Israel and Jesus this verse would've said Bethlehem or Jerusalem and mentioned the tribal name of Jacob or king David or someone related to Jesus.

But this prophecy mentions Kedar, the son of Ishmael and where ever he lives in Arabia and the close nations, like Sela another tribal family's of Ishmael, the Arabs.

Kedar (Arabia) Biblical Atlas Bible Map: Kedar (Arabia)

Map - Kedar - BibleBento.com

Smith's Bible Dictionary or
International Standard Bible Encyclopedia

Ke'dar. (dark-skinned). The second, in order, of the sons of Ishmael, Genesis 25:13; 1 Chronicles 1:29, and the name of a great tribe of Arabs settled on the northwest of the peninsula and on the confines of Palestine. The "glory of Kedar" is recorded by the prophet Isaiah, Isaiah 21:13-17, in the burden upon Arabia; and its importance may also be inferred from the "princes of Kedar" mentioned by Ezekiel, Ezekiel 27:21, as well as the pastoral character of the tribe.

They appear also to have been, like the wandering tribes of the present day, "archers" and "mighty men." Isaiah 21:17. Compare Psalms 120:5. That they also settled in villages or towns, we find from Isaiah. Isaiah 42:11. The tribe seems to have been one of the most conspicuous of all the Ishmaelite tribes, and hence, the rabbins call the Arabians universally by this name."

Kedar is noted as being the place of the men of the east Ezek 27:21

'Arabia and all the princes of Kedar were your customers; they did business with you in lambs, rams and goats.

Where Babylon would go to spoil. Suggested to inhabit vast tracts, including the north-western deserts of Arabia.

Kedar Bible Arabs Kedar - Holman Bible Dictionary - Bible Dictionary

Upvote 0

lakerstekkenn

Feb 11, 2020
Las Vegas
✟8,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Part four Isaiah 42 Muhammad

A Prophecy against Arabia Kedar Isaiah 21:13

A Prophecy about Prophet Muhammad pbuh and Mecca

13 The burden upon Arabia. In the forest in Arabia shall ye lodge, O ye travelling companies of Dedanim.
14 The inhabitants of the land of Tema brought water to him that was thirsty, they prevented with their bread him that fled.
15 For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war.
16 For thus hath the Lord said unto me, Within a year, according to the years of an hireling, and all the glory of Kedar shall fail: 17And the residue of the number of archers, the mighty men of the children of Kedar, shall be diminished: for the LORD God of Israel hath spoken it.

Some people also claim that Ishmael doesn't refer to the Arabs:

Ishmael Ishmael

Son of Hagar and Abraham, Ishmael's name means "God will hear" (Genesis 16:11).

Ishmael's descendants are the Arabic peoples according to both Jewish and Arab tradition. His half-brother Isaac was the father of the Jewish nation. Since Abraham's wife was concerned about the firstborn status of Ishmael, she mistreated Hagar so that she and her son would leave Abraham's house in Genesis 16:6. In a later account, she commands Abraham to expel Ishmael (Genesis 21:10). The two arrive in Beersheba, and are faint with thirst when God promises that Ishmael will be made a great nation and shows them a nearby water source (Genesis 21:12-20) Ishmael had 12 sons with an Egyptian wife.

Sources: Bridger, David. Ed. The New Jewish Encyclopedia, NY: Behrman House, 1976; Navigating the Bible II

Jubilees 20
Abraham admonishes his sons and his sons' sons to work righteousness, observe circumcision, and refrain from impurity and idolatry, 1-10. Dismisses them with gifts, 11. Dwelling-places of the Ishmaelites and of the sons of Keturah, 12-13. (Cf. Gen. xxv. 5-6.)

Prophecy Fulfilled in Muhammad and not in Jesus.

11 Let the wilderness / desert and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

Barnes' Notes Bible commentary
The desert Arabia, the location the people of the prophecy and the servant will occur at.
Wilderness here denotes the most uncultivated countries, intimating that even the most rude and barbarous people would have occasion to rejoin, and would be interested in the mercy of God. The Hebrews gave the name wilderness or desert to those regions that were mostly uncultivated, or sparsely inhabited. They were places that were chiefly devoted to pasturage, and not cultivated by the plow, or regions of vast plains of sand and far-extended barrenness, with here and there an oasis on which a city might be built.

Gill's Exposition Bible commentary
Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice. The eastern part of the world, Arabia Deserta, and the inhabitants of the cities which were in it.

Pulpit Bible commentary
Let the desert and the cities lift up their voices, the villages that Kedat doth inhabit.
The wilderness and the cities thereof. The desert had its cities, built on some more or less fertile oases, where at any rate water was procurable.

Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges Bible commentary
The wilderness and the cities thereof. The "cities" like the "villages" of the next line, are those in the oases, occupied by the settled Arabs; the former are probably the great centres of the caravan trade, like Tadmor and Petra.

My interpretation of this verse.
( Every village and city that Kedar lives meaning the Arabs, sing because of this servant, not Israel, but the villages and city's of the Arabs are to sing, because of this servant, the Law giver like Moses is coming to you, so sing Kedar, just like the nations will sing also, you also sing, because to your people this servant will come. )

Proof Kedar is directly mentioned and everywhere Kedar lives, if this prophesy was about Israel and Jesus, Kedar wouldn't be directly mentioned, but Israel would've been, but sense the direct subject, the servant and the people it's referring to is named and it's the Arabs, Kedar, then this prophecy is about a servant of God coming to and from Kedar, the Arabs and later to the worldly nations.

Biblical commentaries confirm this:
Bible Commentary

Benson Bible commentary
The Arabians, who were a heathen and barbarous people, and are put for all nations.

The villages that Kedar doth inhabit - Where the inhabitants of Kedar dwell. Kedar was a son of Ishmael (Genesis 25:13), the father of the Kedarenians or Cedrei, mentioned by Pliny (Nat. Hist. v. 2), who dwell in the vicinity of the Nabathaeans in Arabia Deserta.

They often changed their place, though it would seem that they usually dwelt in the neighborhood of Petra, or Sela. The name Kedar is often given to Arabia Deserta, and the word may in some instances denote Arabia in general. The inhabitants of those countries usually dwell in tents, and lead a nomadic and wandering life.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible commentary
Kedar in Arabia-Deserta (Isaiah 21:16; Genesis 25:13). The Kedarenians led a nomadic, wandering life. So Kedar is here put in general for that class of men.

Matthew Poole Bible commentary
Kedar; the Arabians; which were a heathenish and barbarous people, and well known to the Jews, and are synecdochically put for all nations in the same circumstances.

The villages that Kedar doth inhabit; or the "courts" (t), or tents, the Kedarenes inhabited, who were Arabians, and dwelt in tents, which they pitched here and there, for the convenience of their flocks; and so the Targum.

Geneva Study Bible commentary
Kedar, meaning the Arabians, under whom he comprehends all the people of the East.

Cambridge Bible for Schools and Colleges
Kedar (Isaiah 21:16) is sometimes referred to as a tribe of nomadic, tent-dwelling Arabs (Psalm 120:5; Song of Solomon 1:5; Jeremiah 49:28 f.); here they are villagers, what the modern Arabs call ḥaḍarîya (connected with the word ḥâc̨çr, used here) as opposed to the wabarîya or nomads (Delitzsch).

Pulpit Bible commentary
Instances of such cities are Tudmor, Petra, Kadesh (Numbers 20:1). Its villages were probably collections of tents, which were moved from time to time, since the Beni-Kedar were nomads (ch. 21:16; Psalm 120:5). The call is upon both the stationary and the wandering inhabitants of the Syro-Arabian desert to join in the song of praise.

All Bible commentaries agree Kedar refers to the Arabs. Also, Kedar was the son of Ishmael, firstborn son of Abraham. Muhammad was a direct descendent of Abraham through Ishmael and Kedar.

Bible commentators overlook the relationship between Kedar and Muhammad. See Prophet Tree Prophet Tree - Family Tree of Prophets

Upvote 0

lakerstekkenn

Feb 11, 2020
Las Vegas
✟8,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Part five Isaiah 42 Muhammad
Hebrew chatser Lexicon dictionary, a. settlements of Ishmaelites.
Strong's Hebrew: 2691. חָצֵר (chatser) -- court

Everywhere that Kedar lives they will sing, now we know the Arabs never sung because of Christianity or Judaism, but only sung after being liberated from worshiping Idols, because of Muhammad and Islam, also because of the Qur'an, the new Law that this servant the Law giver like Moses had brought to the villages of Kedar and the worldly nations, who also will sing.

Let even the people of the rock sing referring to the Arabs living in the rocky region of Sela, in Arabia and in Petra in Idumea, a future prophecy about Sela in Arabia and Sela in Idumea, because there's two mountains called Sela and both is where the children of Ishmael lived.

It could be a call upon Arabia in general to rejoice in the mercy of God, and to give glory to him for providing a plan of redemption.

Sela is a mountain in Medina in modern Saudi Arabia. Mount selae in the "District of the Seven Mosques" in city of Medina Municipality in Saudi Arabia. Sela' means "sliced", because the mountain looks as if it is sliced several times. (Sela Source: Wikipedia)

Rock—Sela, that is, Petra, the metropolis of Idumea and the Nabatbeoen Ishmaelites. Or it may refer in general to those in Arabia-Petræa, who had their dwellings cut out of the rock.

Let the inhabitants of the rock sing - It is uncertain whether the word 'rock' here (Hebrew, סלע sela‛, Greek ׀פסבם Petran, 'Petra' or 'rock') is to be regarded as a proper name, or to denote in a general sense those who dwell in the rocky part of Arabia. Sela, or Petra, was the name of the celebrated city that was the capital of Idumea (Isaiah 16:1);

It may denote in general those who inhabited the desolate and stony region of Arabia Petrea, or whose home was among the cliffs of the rocks.

Two Selah's both Arabs Lands
Christian commentaries agree that Kedar and Sela are the Arabs, but witch Sela is debatable because of there being two Sela's, then it could mean both, sense these were both Arab lands.

Bible Commentary

11. the wilderness and the cities thereof] The “cities,” like the “villages” of the next line, are those in the oases, occupied by the settled Arabs; the former are probably the great centres of the caravan trade, like Tadmor and Petra. Kedar (see on ch. Isaiah 21:16) is sometimes referred to as a tribe of nomadic, tent-dwelling Arabs (Psalm 120:5; Song of Solomon 1:5; Jeremiah 49:28 f.); here they are villagers, what the modern Arabs call ḥaḍarמya (connected with the word ḥגc̨חr, used here) as opposed to the wabarמya or nomads (Delitzsch). In Jeremiah 2:10 Kedar stands, as here, in opposition to the Mediterranean countries.

Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary

rock—Sela, that is, Petra, the metropolis of Idumea and the Nabathœan Ishmaelites. Or it may refer in general to those in Arabia-Petrזa, who had their dwellings cut out of the rock.

the mountains—namely, of Paran, south of Sinai, in Arabia-Petrזa [Vitringa].

Matthew Poole's Commentary
The wilderness; those parts of the world which are now like a wilderness; not literally, for he speaks of their cities in the next clause, but spiritually, desolate and forsaken of God, dry and destitute of the waters of God’s grace, and barren of all good fruits.

Kedar; the Arabians; which were a heathenish and barbarous people, and well known to the Jews, and are synecdochically put for all nations in the same circumstances.

Geneva Study Bible
Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voice, the villages that {q} Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

(q) Meaning, the Arabians, under whom he comprehends all the people of the East.

So not only is the tribe of Kedar mentioned, other tribal Arabs are mentioned the Nabathœan Ishmaelites, this is proof that this prophecy is about the Arabs and this servant will directly come from this people and to the worldly nations.

Fulfilled by prophet Muhammad and not Jesus:
Verse 12 says let them the Arabs, Kedar give glory to the Lord, the Arabs are Muslim and Muhammad came to them, so how is this Jesus, because the pagan Arab idol worshipers never excepted Christianity, ever, they only praise God through Islam and the teachings of Muhammad.

12 Let them give glory unto the LORD, and declare his praise in the islands.

Benson Bible Commentary
Let them declare his praise in the islands — In the remotest parts of the world, as well as in Arabia, which was near to them.

Barnes' Notes Bible Commentary
Let them give glory ... in the islands - (Isaiah 41:1). Let the distant regions praise God.

Matthew Poole Bible Commentary
In the remotest parts of the world, as well as in Arabia, which was near to them.

Verse 13 Fulfilled in Muhammad and not fulfilled in Jesus:

Verse 13 speaks of religious wars that will be fought among this servant and his people and God will fight with this servant, this isn't Jesus, because Jesus never had any holy wars and wasn't a king on this earth, it was Muhammad that had holy wars with Kedar, his people and God was fighting with Muhammad and Muhammad was victorious in battle.

Biblical commentaries.

The Lord shall go forth - This and the following verses give the reasons why they should praise Yahweh. He would go forth in his might to overcome and subdue his foes, and to deliver his people. In his conquests, and in the establishment of his kingdom, all people would have occasion to rejoice and be glad.

The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man. In the ministry of the word, conquering and to conquer; girding his "sword" on his thigh; causing his "arrows" to be sharp in the hearts of his enemies; clothing the word with power; making the weapons of warfare, put into the hands of his ministering servants, mighty, to pull down the "strong holds" of sin and Satan, to cast: down the proud "imaginations" of men's hearts, and to he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war; or "a man of wars" (x); that has been used to fight battles.

Pulpit Bible commentary
The Lord shall go forth. The exhortation to "sing unto the Lord a new song" ends with ver. 12, and now the reason or groundwork for the exhortation has to be declared. God is about to make one of the great manifestations of his power upon the earth - to "go forth" against his enemies, and destroy and devour, and easily prevail against them - not, however, simply in the way of punishment and vengeance, but with a further merciful object

Upvote 0

lakerstekkenn

Feb 11, 2020
Las Vegas
✟8,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Part six Isaiah 42 Muhammad

13 The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.

Prophecy fulfilled in Muhammad and not in Jesus.

Allah actually sent a thousand angels to help Muhammad in battle against Kedar these idol worshipers and with the help of God defeated these pagans.

“Remember when you all cried out for help from your Lord, and so you were answered thus: “Indeed, I will reinforce you with a thousand angels, rank after rank.” Quran 8:9

Verse fulfilled in Muhammad and not fulfilled in Jesus, Idol worship among these people the Arabs the people of Arabia, Kedar.

Verses 16 and 17, speaks about these people being awoken from paganism idol worship, this is referring to the Arabs obviously because this servant will save these people from their Idols, it can't be Jesus saving the Arabs from Idols because Arabs don't worship Idols and in the end of times Revelation according to other Christian teachings when Jesus returns he's going to destroy everyone except the Christians and some Jews, so saving everyone like the Arabs from Islam and saving the Indian people from Hinduism isn't happening.

So this isn't a prophecy about Jesus, it's a prophecy about Muhammad and idol worship among his people and how he brought his Laws, just like Moses and fought in holy wars with the help of God, to have the inhabitants of the Arabs Kedar sing and praise God and then other believing worldly nations also sing.

Fulfilled in Muhammad and Arabia and its Idol worship and turning away from them.

Allah will lead the pagans from darkness into light and knowledge they have never known, they will be ashamed of their Idol worship and trusting in their false gods.

16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

17 They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.

God will magnify the Qur'an his new Laws and open the eyes of the blind and spirituality deaf.

18 Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see.

The new covenant from God Islam, fulfilled in Muhammad, Jesus didn't have to teach the scribes about submission to Gods will because they already had the covenant of Salaam or Islam submission from Yahweh, Jesus only had to return them to the Laws and to stop them from replacing the Laws with their traditions, you can verify this in the Gospels.

Isaiah 42:19 the covenant with Arabia the religion of Islam Hebrew meshullam submission to Gods will.

19 Who is blind but My servant, or deaf like the messenger I am sending? Who is blind like My covenant partner, or blind like the servant of the LORD?

Isaiah 42:19 commentaries evidence: The covenant of Islam Hebrew meshullam submission to Gods will:
Isaiah 42 Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
As he that is perfect.—Strictly speaking, the devoted, or surrendered one.
The Hebrew meshullam is interesting, as connected with the modern Moslem and Islam, the man resigned to the will of God.

Isaiah 42 Pulpit Commentary

Pulpit Commentary
Verse 19. - Who is blind, but my servant? or deaf, as my messenger? God's original "servant" and "messenger" to the nations was his people Israel. It was only through their default that he needed to send another and truer messenger.
The word used is connected etymologically with the Arabic muslim (our "Moslem"); but it does not appear to have had the sense of "surrender" or "submission" in Hebrew.

As he that is perfect] R.V. has, “as he that is at peace with me.”

The meaning of the Heb. měshullâm (a proper name in 2 Kings 22:3; Ezra 8:16, and often) is uncertain. Many take it as the equivalent of the Arabic “Moslim,” = “the surrendered one” (Cheyne, Comm.). It is no objection to this that it is based on an Aramaic use of the verb; but the idea seems hardly suitable, inasmuch as it implies a state of character which the actual Israel does not possess. Probably a better rendering is the befriended one.

The word used is connected etymologically with the Arabic muslim (our "Moslem"); but it does not appear to have had the sense of "surrender" or "submission" in Hebrew.

Biblical commentaries scholars see this truth right in their faces and they even comment on the same meaning and dismiss it and claim it doesn't mean to surrender like Islam.
It doesn't mean surrender or submission ?, Submission means to surrender, oh yes it does, it's surrender, submission, meaning to submit to Gods will Islam

Strong's Hebrew: 7999. שָׁלַם (shalam) -- amends Lexicon

Arabic be safe, secure, free from fault, II. make over, resign to, IV. resign or submit oneself, especially to God, whence participle Muslim, and infinitive Isl¹m properly submission to God; Assyrian šalâmu, be complete, unharmed, be paid;

Aramaic be complete, safe, ᵑ7 peaceful; Old Aramaic שלם reward, repay (Pa; inproper name); compare Sabean סלם peace HomChr 124, Arabic [IMG], also [IMG] safety, security; Assyrian šulmu, welfare; Ethiopic [IMG] Di322 security peace; Aramaic שְׁלָמָא, [IMG] security, welfare,

Old Aramaic שלם Lzb376, especially = submission, in proper name RSSem.79 f.; Bondi70 (after Brugsch), compare šarm¹, greet, do homage, as loan-word in Egyptian)

Upvote 0

lakerstekkenn

Feb 11, 2020
Las Vegas
✟8,107.00
Country
United States
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Single
Part seven Isaiah 42 Muhammad
verb denominative be in covenant of peace:

מְשֻׁלָּם Isaiah 42:19
one in covenant of peace (with ׳י; but ᵐ5 משְׁלָם their ruler, so CheHpt; Ges Hi Ew and others one resigned ( to God), read then מָשְׁלָם, compare √, Arabic IV.; Krochm Grה Marti מְשֻׁלָּחַי).
( resigned actually means to submit )
( Why do they use the word resigned, when this word resigned means to submit ? what are they hiding )

1 make peace with, אֶת, Joshua 10:1,4; 2 Samuel 10:19 = 1 Chronicles 19:19 (עִם); עִם Deuteronomy 20:12; 1 Kings 22:45; with אֶל pregnantly Joshua 11:19 submitting unto. that is perfect,

[שְׁלֵם] verb be complete (see Biblical Hebrew; Egyptian Aramaic שלם

Forms and Transliterations
məšallךm meshalleMim wayy išlגm

(The Old Testament says to submit to God to be at a covenant of, Transliteration
wayy išlגm )

1 make peace with, אֶת, Joshua 10:1,4; 2 Samuel 10:19 = 1 Chronicles 19:19 (עִם); עִם Deuteronomy 20:12; 1 Kings 22:45; with אֶל pregnantly Joshua 11:19 submitting unto. that is perfect,complete

Syriac-English / Syriac-Arabic Dictionary, by Louis Costaz, 1986 Beirut
(Mishalmana) = Perfect; complete

(Mishlmana) = Moslem; a Mussulman; an Orthodox Mohammedan.

“...the Peace which caused them to surrender themselves to God...” (New Testament Light, George M. Lamsa, Copyright © 1968 by Nina Shabaz, page 141)

shlama.
“Tranquility, that Peace which is under and in accordance to God’s Will
.”(Enlightenment From Aramaic, Selected Passages From The Khaboris Manuscript, by Sadook De Mar Shimun,Archdeacon

Similarities between Islam and Judaism | Zain Khan & Rabbi Ben Abrahamson

Isaiah 42 Verse 20
20 Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Now God condemns Israel and the Christians for not hearing this or understand this prophesy about Muhammad and Islam.

22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

Now who's going to understand this prophecy and hearken unto it, God asked his chosen and the other unbelieving nations like the Christians.

23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

Who will listen to the new laws (of Islam) and the new servant from Arabia

Fulfilled in Muhammad and not Fulfilled in Jesus.
Israel wouldn't obey his Laws and have sinned against the Lord, notice how now Jacob and Israel is mentioned and not Kedar and the other worldly nations, the subject has changed and Israel is condemned, but earlier the Arabs are singing as well as the other worldly nations whom embrace this new Law giver like Moses.

Christians also are not obedient to his Laws.
JPS Tanakh 1917
Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? Did not the LORD? He against whom we have sinned, And in whose ways they would not walk, Neither were they obedient unto His law.

Verse 25 says how God poured out his anger toward Israel with war, because they didn't understand it, they didn't understand nor except this prophecy and this prophet nor his Laws the Qur'an and in the past and his anger towards Israel time and time again.

25 So He poured out on them His furious anger and the fierceness of battle. It enveloped them in flames, but they did not understand; it consumed them, but they did not take it to heart.…

Woes to the Wicked
Isaiah 5:25

…24 Therefore, as a tongue of fire consumes straw and dry grass shrivels in the flame, so their roots will decay and their blossoms will blow away like dust; for they have rejected the instruction of the LORD of Hosts and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel. 25 Therefore the LORD’s anger burns against His people; He has raised His hand against them and struck them; the mountains quaked, and their corpses lay like refuse in the streets. Yet through all this, His anger is not spent, and His hand is still upraised. 26 He lifts a banner for the distant nations and whistles for those at the ends of the earth. Behold—how speedily and swiftly they come!…

Muhammad a prophet sent by Yahweh.
Evidence from Jewish writings.

According to the Chumash and other Jewish writings (חומש), Islam is the fulfillment of God’s promise to Ishmael

“We see from the prophecy in this verse that 2337 years elapsed before the Arabs, Ishmael’s descendants, became a great nation [with the rise of Islam in the 7th century C.E.]…. Throughout this period, Ishmael hoped anxiously, until finally the promise was fulfilled and they dominated the world. Rabbi Nosson Scherman (1998). The Chumash. Brooklyn, New York: Mesorah Publications, Ltd. p. 76

“Know then… nothing prevents God from sending into His world whomsoever He wishes, since the world of holiness sends forth emanations unceasingly… Even before the revelation of the Law he sent prophets to the nations… and again after its revelation nothing prevented Him from sending to them whom He wishes so that the world might not remain without religion… Mohammed was a prophet to them but not those who preceded them in the knowledge of God.” Solomon, N. (2006). Muhammad from a Jewish Perspective. In Norman Solomon, Richard Harries & Tim Winter (Eds.), Abraham’s Children: Jews, Christians and Muslims in Conversation. London: T&T Clark. p. 136

The text comes from the apocalyptic tract known as the Nistarot of Rabbi Shim’on bar Yohai:
“When he beheld the kingdom of Ishmael come he began to say, ‘Is not what the wicked kingdom of Esau has done to us sufficient, that the kingdom of Ishmael comes too? The angel Metatron at once answered him, ‘Fear not, O son of man!

The Holy one, blessed be He, brings the kingdom of Ishmael only to save you from the wicked one (Rome). He will send a prophet to them and conquer the land [of Israel]…’

And the second king who arises from Ishmael will love [the people of] Israel and conquer all the kingdoms. And he will comes to Jerusalem and he will repair its breaches and the breaches of the Temple and hew out the Mount Moriah and build there a place to bow down at the ‘even ha-shetiya (foundation stone).”

When he saw the kingdom of Ishmael that was coming, he began to say: 'Was it not enough, what the wicked kingdom of Edom did to us, but we must have the kingdom of Ishmael too?' At once, Metatron the prince of the (divine) countenance answered and said, Do not fear, son of man, for the Holy One only brings the kingdom of Ishmael in order to save you from this wickedness.

He raises up over them a Prophet according to his will and will conquer the land for them and they will come and restore it in greatness, and there will be great terror between them and the sons of Esau.'....when he, the rider on the camel, goes forth the kingdom will arise through the rider on an ass..."

The Holy One only brings the kingdom of Ishmael in order to save you from this wickedness.

He raises up over them a Prophet according to his will and will conquer the land for them and they will come and restore it in greatness
- Beit HaMidrash 3:78

When read correctly using historical knowledge and the correct understanding and interpretation, this is a clear prophecy about Kedar the Arabs and God sending his servant Muhammad to them and then the world, and they all sing the new song the call to prayer, even from the mountain tops and follow the new Torah the Qur'an given to Muhammad and God will fight along side his servant Muhammad and he Muhammad will be victorious in battle with the help of God and the Idols will be destroyed and Kedar will worship the one true God Yahweh, Allah, but the Children of Jacob Israel and the followers of Jesus won't understand nor follow this servant and Law giver like Moses and they will be punished.

Jewish Views on the Birth of Islam
Jewish Views on the Birth of Islam

May everyone see the truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums