Is this a verifiable medical miracle?

Assuming that this information is true... would you term this a medical miracle?

• No

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe.... I am going to research this further!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Tate-illusions? Sorry, I don't know what you're talking about; if it's something interesting, please give links.
(I edited the post you quoted , for clarity and conformity to expectations)
There are way too many .... to see them, just , in the search box on this page,
put
< nde >
then a bunch are revealed.

Upvote 0

FrumiousBandersnatch

Mar 20, 2009
✟326,754.00
Faith
Atheist
(I edited the post you quoted , for clarity and conformity to expectations)
There are way too many .... to see them, just , in the search box on this page,
put
< nde >
then a bunch are revealed.
If you mean Near Death Experiences (NDEs), I spent considerable time some years ago studying reported NDEs and the investigations into them. There are a lot of wild claims, but no substantial evidence of anything more than vivid dream-like states. I'm waiting to hear the results of the AWARE II study, but I'll be surprised if they have anything really extraordinary to report.

Reactions: SLP
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
If you mean Near Death Experiences (NDEs), I spent considerable time some years ago studying reported NDEs and the investigations into them. There are a lot of wild claims, but no substantial evidence of anything more than vivid dream-like states.
Good.
Concerning those wild, proven false claims, is something a few of us have been replying to the wild (emotional, ear tickling) unsubstantiated and false posts about ndes for a while now.

Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I've listened to several of his youtube interviews and he flatlined for one hour and forty five minutes and had twenty nine serious things wrong with his body after the infection from a kidney stone went all through his body.

Routine Surgery Opens Door to Heaven

Routine Surgery Opens Door to Heaven

I also had a NDE and experienced heaven... while I absolutely believe in everything I saw and experienced - and what I saw and experienced is similarly in the Bible, I still question NDE's. ALL of them.

Some explicitly go against Biblical teachings, I've read several since what I saw and experienced was confirmed Biblically after I was saved and that's a fact, many if not most are unbiblical.

Second, even mine which is NOT unbiblical some people (even me) will see biblical things in it, and I think that we can't take our beliefs based on feelings.. we must take them from the word of God itself..

So, while this gentleman who came back can be described as a miracle (of this I have no doubt) I don't think we can or should read much into ANY NDE.. some can be the demonic in sheep's clothing.. and I think everyone that has an NDE, it is more for them than for the general populace.

Take mine for instance - for me it was another layer of confirmation that the Bible is from GOD, but I worry about taking more away from the experience other than I KNOW this God.. and it is He I serve.. It is HIM before me always, (and I never even saw His Face, but I FELT His presence).

So I just think caution first, the Bible is God's word. Go by that...

• Winner
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I also had a NDE and experienced heaven... while I absolutely believe in everything I saw and experienced - and what I saw and experienced is similarly in the Bible, I still question NDE's. ALL of them.

Some explicitly go against Biblical teachings, I've read several since what I saw and experienced was confirmed Biblically after I was saved and that's a fact, many if not most are unbiblical.

Second, even mine which is NOT unbiblical some people (even me) will see biblical things in it, and I think that we can't take our beliefs based on feelings.. we must take them from the word of God itself..

So, while this gentleman who came back can be described as a miracle (of this I have no doubt) I don't think we can or should read much into ANY NDE.. some can be the demonic in sheep's clothing.. and I think everyone that has an NDE, it is more for them than for the general populace.

Take mine for instance - for me it was another layer of confirmation that the Bible is from GOD, but I worry about taking more away from the experience other than I KNOW this God.. and it is He I serve.. It is HIM before me always, (and I never even saw His Face, but I FELT His presence).

So I just think caution first, the Bible is God's word. Go by that...

Wow!!!!

Impressive!

Upvote 0