• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Is this a verifiable medical miracle?

Discussion in 'Physical & Life Sciences' started by DennisTate, Dec 3, 2019 at 9:11 AM.

1. No

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. Yes

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. Maybe.... I am going to research this further!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DennisTate

DennisTate Newbie Supporter

+1,370
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    I've listened to several of his youtube interviews and he flatlined for one hour and forty five minutes and had twenty nine serious things wrong with his body after the infection from a kidney stone went all through his body.

Routine Surgery Opens Door to Heaven

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. yeshuaslavejeff

yeshuaslavejeff simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua

+10,105
    Anabaptist
    Most if not all of those have been misused publicly , including on this forum.

There are probably thousands of medical miracles per day worldwide, maybe millions,
    but
    not to be used (by Jesus' permanent disciples, nor God's purpose)

to promote a false gospel or for making money.

3. durangodawood

durangodawood Dis Member

+3,767
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    Not sure. How would one verify it?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. DennisTate

+1,370
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Mr. Dean Braxton had twenty nine serious medical conditions and all of this is documented. CBN researched his case for five years before doing their interview.

5. DennisTate

+1,370
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    CBN put a lot of time and effort over five years into this report and did interviews with his doctor.

6. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,648
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Paul went to heaven and said he could not describe it. So I would say it is probably a hallucination.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  7. VirOptimus

VirOptimus A nihilist who cares.

+2,646
    Atheist
    Married
    Those who believe in magic will find it no matter the facts.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  8. timewerx

timewerx the village i--o--t--

+4,547
    Christian Seeker
    Single
    I have doubts about these experiences by other people.

I also had the NDE experience without getting close to death. Seen the light, the peaceful, vibrant place.

But I never stop questioning.....

I test the spirits even if it looks like heaven, even if I feel overwhelming peace. Has others done that or they let the good feelings lull them into a trap?

Question its motives, what does it want. It will eventually make a mistake. If you know the Word, you would find out eventually.

Has anyone crossed over into the real deal and returned? Or find out what's behind all those illusion?

9. yeshuaslavejeff

+10,105
    Anabaptist
    But "using" that, with all the others proven false that have been used in the past year,
    for money, publicity, or promotion of some status or other or any false teaching,
    is still wrong.

10. Larnievc

Larnievc Well-Known Member

+2,492
    Atheist
    Married
    UK-Labour
    Stop getting your information about reality from YouTube.

SMH

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  11. DennisTate

+1,370
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

A massive change in the lifestyle of the person who has this type of experience is powerful evidence that they themselves take what they saw and experienced very seriously.

I am really impressed with the near death experience account of former Skeptic Alon Anava who totally changed and became dedicated to G-d after his brush with death.

12. yeshuaslavejeff

+10,105
    Anabaptist
    Cool? Emotional response to what may be true.... That does not make it proven true, nor is it used properly when trying to promote a general sense of false teachings over all.

re "a massive change" happens when someone joins the military or a cult also - so while it MIGHT verify a change of life to Godliness,
    it does not prove it.

13. durangodawood

durangodawood Dis Member

+3,767
    United States
    Seeker
    Single
    Even as a non-believer, I do think these things can happen as described.... if not entirely as interpreted.

14. DennisTate

+1,370
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    What he probably meant by that is covered by many near death experiencers, for example, Dean Braxton says that you cannot imagine how different even the smells there are...... due to their being nothing dying there.... or in the process of dying!

I believe that youtube is a massive open door that can help many of us to awaken which can play a huge role in the transformation of this earth with a couple of centuries.

Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

15. DennisTate

+1,370
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives

Personally... I think that these people are often seeing what goes on in higher invisible dimensions of space and time.

www.CarbonBias.blogspot.ca/

16. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member Supporter

+3,648
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Pure Baloney.............

17. Larnievc

Larnievc Well-Known Member

+2,492
    Atheist
    Married
    UK-Labour
    Let me ask you this. Is there anything on YouTube that conforms to your beliefs that you not trust?

And conversely, is there anything you have seen on YouTube that does conflict with your beliefs that you do trust?

18. DennisTate

+1,370
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    Actually.... it is not magic that I believe in.... I believe in vastly better medical technology as applied by beings who exist in higher invisible dimensions of space and time who can handle easily what seems to be impossible to us.

Former Atheist Mellen Thomas Benedicat was even shown a Theistic Version of the Cyclic Model of the Universe during his brush with death. Once we realize that fundamental energy would exist from infinite time in the past... this is actually quite logical:

Mellen-Thomas Benedict's Near-Death Experience

19. DennisTate

+1,370
    Canada
    Messianic
    Married
    CA-Conservatives
    If you are interested in researching this here is a page that you will find to be quite impressive.

Scientific Evidence Supporting Near-Death Experiences and the Afterlife