Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Put it this way. If we've known the Earth has been flat for 2500 years as someone stated, we've done a really poor job of measuring the curvature.

We've known the Earth was round for 2500 years, starting with Pythagoras.

We have pictures of the Earth from space. And detailed measurements. Also, we've sent multiple expeditions to Antarctica, and there's no "edge" there.

And there's no other way of explaining the stars of the Southern Hemisphere; the midnight sun in Antarctica; and the time it takes to fly between different Southern Hemisphere countries.

Reactions: MichaelEric
Upvote 0

DarkSoul999

Aug 5, 2017
New Britain
✟37,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm really starting to believe that our Earth is really flat and not a globe like the world leads us to believe and need others thoughts on this as well.

In Genesus 1:6-9 we read (lets look at the word firmament and what it's really saying) and in verses 14,15,17 it's talking about the sun and moon and stars

6,And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7,And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8,And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day
9,And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry landappear: and it was so.
14,And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15,And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
17,And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

There also been documentaries on earth being measured and found not to be round/globe as the world wants us to believe.

P.S copy and pasting from kjv blueletterbible thanks on any other thoughts on this.

There is no possible way that the Earth is flat. I personally know people who have traveled all across the world and their trajectories absolutely support a globe shaped world. Never-mind the fact that 100% of science and THOUSANDS OF YEARS of maritime travel have confirmed that the Earth is a globe.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DarkSoul999

Aug 5, 2017
New Britain
✟37,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
or there's something being hidden that would change a lot of things as we know it :)

If God is forcing us into such a huge ILLUSION then he is not a loving God. Or maybe Satan is casting a spell that alters literally all of reality and we are in a Matrix style simulation?

Which one is it?

Upvote 0

DarkSoul999

Aug 5, 2017
New Britain
✟37,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Because Brother the truth will set us free from lies, this is only me sharing my thoughts on this and why I'm starting to believe the Earth is flat being circle flat and not a globe/sphere but I'm still looking into it and finding out much about it. to me only I don't think we ever really went to the moon and if so why we are not going back anymore.
gotta go for now guys. God bless
Jay

Why would God give the Devil the power to force all of us into a complete simulated reality?

Flat Earth is so stupid and absurd that this would be the ONLY conclusion.

It does not say anywhere in scripture that Satan can completely dominate observable reality. He is powerful but not THAT powerful. He works mostly on a spiritual plane.

Upvote 0

DarkSoul999

Aug 5, 2017
New Britain
✟37,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You can test it with egg , water , container and salt in your home , kid's school experiment i think you can manage that or do you need help ?

density experiment?

What does this have to do with the shape of the planet? If you think this disproves gravity then you are waaaaay too ignorant to patronize somebody else like that.

A 6 year old child can understand that there has to be a force to cause a change in velocity (making the egg sink from its initial position above the water). Even with change in density back to tap water the Egg will not sink without the force of gravity. If this was performed in zero gravity it would fall only with the force applied by your hand. Objects of lower density float because the molecular force vectors in the denser salt water are more widely distributed and can overcome the counter force of gravity (which is proportional to mass).

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jay1971

Always seeking TRUTH
Site Supporter
May 12, 2018
Reading
✟43,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Light travels very far and this we are able to see very far. If the earth was flat, you wouldn't be able to see ships disappearing over the horizon.
that's because of atmospheric refraction which will bend the light, here I'll post a helpful video on the matter
Hopefully I'm allow to do so...

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
density experiment?

What does this have to do with the shape of the planet? If you think this disproves gravity then you are waaaaay too ignorant to patronize somebody else like that.

A 6 year old child can understand that there has to be a force to cause a change in velocity (making the egg sink from its initial position above the water). Even with change in density back to tap water the Egg will not sink without the force of gravity. If this was performed in zero gravity it would fall only with the force applied by your hand. Objects of lower density float because the molecular force vectors in the denser salt water are more widely distributed and can overcome the counter force of gravity (which is proportional to mass).
Physics 101 simplified! LOL

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
If God is forcing us into such a huge ILLUSION then he is not a loving God. Or maybe Satan is casting a spell that alters literally all of reality and we are in a Matrix style simulation?

Which one is it?

It all makes sense, though.

Assuming, of course, you worship this guy:

loki.png

Upvote 0

Heart2Soul

Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2017
Tulsa
✟158,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So the scripture that says King James Bible
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
The purpose of using this analogy is because when traveling east you never come to a point of direction change.....however when traveling north and south once you reach the Northern or Southern Poles...the direction you are traveling changes.....this is not possible on a flat earth...NOT...not...can't happen...

Upvote 0

Devin P

Apr 16, 2017
Michigan
✟99,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm really starting to believe that our Earth is really flat and not a globe like the world leads us to believe and need others thoughts on this as well.

In Genesus 1:6-9 we read (lets look at the word firmament and what it's really saying) and in verses 14,15,17 it's talking about the sun and moon and stars

6,And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
7,And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
8,And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day
9,And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry landappear: and it was so.
14,And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15,And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.
17,And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,

There also been documentaries on earth being measured and found not to be round/globe as the world wants us to believe.

P.S copy and pasting from kjv blueletterbible thanks on any other thoughts on this.
This site isn't the place man. You'll get torn to pieces. People generally don't like to look into things like that here.

Go to NYSTV fellowship finder in Facebook

• Informative
Reactions: Jay1971
Upvote 0

Devin P

Apr 16, 2017
Michigan
✟99,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Not hating, just saying. So many things that excite me I used to bring here, and honestly aside from a few members not many like digging into things.

• Winner
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

Jay1971

Always seeking TRUTH
Site Supporter
May 12, 2018
Reading
✟43,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why would God give the Devil the power to force all of us into a complete simulated reality?

Flat Earth is so stupid and absurd that this would be the ONLY conclusion.

It does not say anywhere in scripture that Satan can completely dominate observable reality. He is powerful but not THAT powerful. He works mostly on a spiritual plane.
Well God did gives us all even the angels and all His creation free Will and choice. The spiritual plane yes Satan in but bible tells us different when He's to come back in this physical plane as the Anti Christ, what happened when the fallen angels came to this physical plane after they rebelled against God after hearing were were created in His image and were above all the angels? they mingled with us before the Flood and created Giants called the Nephilim :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Colter

Nov 9, 2004
✟92,791.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married

It's round and the same kind of people who invented Noahs flood lead us to be suspicious of science and the secular world. The same vested interests of the priestly elite hated Jesus as well. Think about that.

Upvote 0

Jay1971

Always seeking TRUTH
Site Supporter
May 12, 2018
Reading
✟43,400.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This site isn't the place man. You'll get torn to pieces. People generally don't like to look into things like that here.

Go to NYSTV fellowship finder in Facebook
They still have the right to get pointed to the truth ;) not here to debate with them done with that from my 20 and 30's gotten gray hair from it. Not anymore

Reactions: Devin P
Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

To be to the point... the earth is round, yet elliptical due to the effect of rapid rotation...

To even entertain flat earth for debate or anything at all undermines the intellectual respect of people towards Christianity.

• Agree
Reactions: Brightmoon
Upvote 0

DarkSoul999

Aug 5, 2017
New Britain
✟37,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
that's because of atmospheric refraction which will bend the light, here I'll post a helpful video on the matter
Hopefully I'm allow to do so...

That entire video is incredibly stupid. Just about 100% of the 'science' is wrong in it. I can see how it might TRICK someone with no education past the 4th grade.

There is a horizon even in a very clear blue sky. Refraction is caused by objects moving through different materials or similar materials of different densities. It changes the 'phase velocity'. So you can have light of the same frequency but at an angle. A clear blue sky has the same atmospheric conditions all the way past the horizon. Some ships can even track these weather patterns. So I can tell right off the bat that you are NOT a sailor xD

Refraction - Wikipedia

Reactions: MichaelEric
Upvote 0