Is "Pizzagate" "fake news" or a real indiction of high level pedophilia?

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
They are mentally and spiritually unwell. Beyond that it's impossible to say. I've written a book on this subject and I don't understand anything more about the Satanists as individuals now than I did 15 years ago when my research started.

My favorite verse is Proverbs 8:36 which ends with "And all those who hate me love death." That's how I tend to view the Satanists in general. Their entire world view is a reflection of their inner rottenness. Everything ends in death, destruction or perversion.

Do you think the term satanist is just a fancy name there to make them sound more legitimate?

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Do you think the term satanist is just a fancy name there to make them sound more legitimate?

No. I think they literally worship/serve Satan. Even those who follow the LaVeyan blend of Satanism which contends that Satan (and God, for that matter) doesn't exist. I wrote a bit about that here if you're interested in learning more.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
They are mentally and spiritually unwell. Beyond that it's impossible to say. I've written a book on this subject and I don't understand anything more about the Satanists as individuals now than I did 15 years ago when my research started.

My favorite verse is Proverbs 8:36 which ends with "And all those who hate me love death." That's how I tend to view the Satanists in general. Their entire world view is a reflection of their inner rottenness. Everything ends in death, destruction or perversion.

Ever heard Rev Antony "Jess" Lavay's testimony of his own father Anton Lavay castrating him when he was 12 for not getting with the Satanic program ..

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
No. I think they literally worship/serve Satan. Even those who follow the LaVeyan blend of Satanism which contends that Satan (and God, for that matter) doesn't exist. I wrote a bit about that here if you're interested in learning more.

Do you think people in Laveyan Satanism are lying or are just insane enough to believe it?

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Do you think people in Laveyan Satanism are lying or are just insane enough to believe it?

I believe the Devil's greatest trick was convincing people he doesn't exist. Including his own followers.

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Ever heard Rev Antony "Jess" Lavay's testimony of his own father Anton Lavay castrating him when he was 12 for not getting with the Satanic program ..

I can't say I have. But according to official record Anton only had three children: Karla, Zeena and Xerxes.

There are a lot of untrue claims about the man which is a shame because it draws attention away from the legitimate crimes he committed against his family including years of physical and emotional abuse.

Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I can't say I have. But according to official record Anton only had three children: Karla, Zeena and Xerxes.

There are a lot of untrue claims about the man which is a shame because it draws attention away from the legitimate crimes he committed against his family including years of physical and emotional abuse.

Do you believe the deathbed repentance story?

According to this, his death on Halloween was due to God protecting his daughter during spiritual warfare. https://www.amazon.com/Serpent-Savior-Occult-Level-Spiritual-Warfare/dp/150895819
I read part of that story.

Our Story

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican

Michael A. Aquino, who was mentioned earlier in this thread, was a member of LaVey's Church from 1966 - 1975 before branching off to start his own organization the Temple of Set. Aquino published an incredibly in-depth book of his time in LaVey's church in which he contends that LaVey was a "believer" in a literal Satan but found it to be impossible to sell to the public so instead chose to package it as Atheistic hedonism. When LaVey started selling membership in the Church of Satan's Priesthood Aquino and quite a few members of the Church left to form the Temple of Set which recognizes the Devil in his Egyptian manifestation. You can consider them Orthodox Satanists in many respects.

I tend to believe Aquino myself. LaVey knew what he was doing. He was a liar and a conman in all aspects of his life. A fact which he gloated about when he wrote: "I'm one hell of a liar. Most of my adult life, I've been accused of being a charlatan, a phony, an imposter. ... It's true. I lie constantly, incessantly."

Through those lies he led a lot of people to their spiritual slaughter.

• Agree
Reactions: 4x4toy
Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Do you believe the deathbed repentance story?

According to this, his death on Halloween was due to God protecting his daughter during spiritual warfare. https://www.amazon.com/Serpent-Savior-Occult-Level-Spiritual-Warfare/dp/150895819
I read part of that story.

Our Story

I do not. LaVey's entire life was a lie and his family attempted to continue that in his death by forging the date of his death. In my book I wrote:

The last lie in the mythos that was Anton LaVey came with his death on October 29th, 1997. His family attempted to forge his date of death to be the day after (Halloween) as they felt it would be what was best for business. Much like the numerous claims of LaVey's origins and success his death would be exposed as yet another lie. It is reminiscent of when Christ spoke in John 8:44 and said: “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

Much like his father, Howard Stanton Levey* was a lie.

*LaVey's birth name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Michael A. Aquino, who was mentioned earlier in this thread, was a member of LaVey's Church from 1966 - 1975 before branching off to start his own organization the Temple of Set. Aquino published an incredibly in-depth book of his time in LaVey's church in which he contends that LaVey was a "believer" in a literal Satan but found it to be impossible to sell to the public so instead chose to package it as Atheistic hedonism. When LaVey started selling membership in the Church of Satan's Priesthood Aquino and quite a few members of the Church left to form the Temple of Set which recognizes the Devil in his Egyptian manifestation. You can consider them Orthodox Satanists in many respects.

I tend to believe Aquino myself. LaVey knew what he was doing. He was a liar and a conman in all aspects of his life. A fact which he gloated about when he wrote: "I'm one hell of a liar. Most of my adult life, I've been accused of being a charlatan, a phony, an imposter. ... It's true. I lie constantly, incessantly."

Were the Ancient Egyptians into satanism? Was Set intended to be the evil spirit?

This sound absurd, and it's not blaming God (God forbid anyone blames God for evil) do you think all that nonsense would exist if the bible didnt mention satan?

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Were the Ancient Egyptians into satanism? Was Set intended to be the evil spirit?

This sound absurd, and it's not blaming God (God forbid anyone blames God for evil) do you think all that nonsense would exist if the bible didnt mention satan?

According to the Temple of Set/Michael Aquino Set was the first manifestation of what they call the "Prince of Darkness". The worship of Set was rare in Egypt. One dynasty under the rule of the invading Hyksos chose Set due to his familiarity to their god Ba'al (now regarded as a demon in Judeo-Christian lore). Set became the god of foreigners due to this and after the Hyksos were expelled he was a rather non-important deity until the reign of Ramses.

The Ramses family came from Avaris, the capital of the Hyksos dynasty, and they still worshiped Set. Thus Ramses sons: Setnakt ("Set is Mighty", Seti ("Man of Set"), etc. When we talk about the "god of Pharaoh" in the story of the Exodus a lot of these occultists claim they are speaking of Set, not Ra, due to the origin of the Ramses family. By this when one says "Satan" (meaning Adversary), they claim this in relation to the conflict between the God of Moses and the god of Pharaoh.

So they use this as a justification to equate Set as the father of consciousness/free will that predates our faith. It's why Aquino chose Set over "Satan" for his reformed church post-1975.

I fear we've derailed this thread a bit. Maybe I'll make a thread just to answer questions like these. People should be well educated on what these Satanists believe.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What is up with these pizzeria?

Restaurant worker accused of recording women, girls through hole in bathroom ceiling

For example, Alan R. Hirsch, MD, neurological director of the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago, conducted a study that looked at how different smells stimulated sexual arousal. He found that several scents were effective -- some more than others. The smell of cheese pizza, for instance, increased blood flow to the penis by 5 percent, buttered popcorn by 9 percent, and lavender and pumpkin pie each by 40 percent. For women, lavender and pumpkin pie also had a stimulating effect; How Aphrodisiacs Work

Why do dirty feet smell like cheese?

Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

TestifyToTruth

Nov 24, 2016
Australia
✟110,283.00
Faith
Celtic Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Trump announcing that there is "horrible, really horrible" things happening in child trafficking after meeting with a panel of experts on the topic is another tantalising glimmer of hope that something might get done.

See: Trump touts effort to combat human trafficking

The DHS having a new public awareness add on human trafficking that talks of "the signs are everywhere.." while the video lingers on the word "Pizza" on a pizza shop window where a young sad looking child languishes by the door (presumably a victim of child sex trafficking) is another glimmer that something may be done.

See:

Lets pray that truth and justice happen and children are freed from what Trump rightly says is "horrible" situations.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Trump announcing that there is "horrible, really horrible" things happening in child trafficking after meeting with a panel of experts on the topic is another tantalising glimmer of hope that something might get done.

See: Trump touts effort to combat human trafficking

The DHS having a new public awareness add on human trafficking that talks of "the signs are everywhere.." while the video lingers on the word "Pizza" on a pizza shop window where a young sad looking child languishes by the door (presumably a victim of child sex trafficking) is another glimmer that something may be done.

See:

Lets pray that truth and justice happen and children are freed from what Trump rightly says is "horrible" situations.

I agree.

Joining you in prayer, brother.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Sammy-San

May 23, 2013
✟104,579.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Did the Ancient Egyptians believe in a chief spirit against God?

What do you think the enemy's goal with lavey was? Just to lead people away from Christ?

Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, these liberals believes that women has the right to do anything to their own bodies.

Amnesty Votes on Policy to Decriminalize Sex Work, Sparks Feminist Debate
Amnesty International adopted a resolution last week at an International Council Meeting allowing for the development of a policy supporting the decriminalization of sex work. As part of a greatly contested debate on the issue, the Coalition Against Trafficking in Women (CATW) has released an open letter to Amnesty asking them to reconsider.

In announcing the vote from the International Council Meeting, Amnesty International wrote of its intentions to protect sex workers from prosecution, exploitation, and violence. Feminist Wire Daily Newsbriefs: U.S. and Global News Coverage

We now have smoking-gun proof that the State Department under Hillary Clinton corrupted the world’s biggest human rights organization, Amnesty International, by paying it to conduct ultra-secret CIA-style destabilization operations to pave the way for a coup d’état in Eritrea. Bombshell proof! Hillary paid Amnesty International to prepare coup d’état | Veterans Today

Details on Bill Clinton's ride on pedophile's 'Lolita Express' sought

billdvl.gif
baby37.gif

Upvote 0

more4less

Nov 23, 2016
Houston Tx
✟29,971.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not sure if this is directed to my refutation of the child prostitution point, but what you've described, even if it's true, has nothing to do with a supposed child sex trafficking operation

She has connection with an organization that want to decriminalized prostitution. And she wants women to have the right to do anything to their own bodies. And she has been in many scandals in the past, like White water and etc...And her husband that she knows that he is a sex addict due to his mother molesting him as a child. And it is known that there are some women in order to keep their husband around, that they let them has sex with their children. T.D. Jakes had written a book and made a movie about those type of women. The movie that it is called Woman Thou art loosed. He encounter a lot of women that does this type of things to their children.
And so I believes that Hillary was moving her way on up to legalize prostitution so that her husband will never be locked up that if he get caught.

Woman Thou Art Loosed - Wikipedia

Hillary Clinton: Bill addicted to Sex because he was abused by his mother

Hillary Claimed Bill Was Addicted To Sex Because Of Childhood Abuse From His Mom

Hookers for Hillary -- From the harlot House to the White House!

American Nightmares: The Poetry of the Young Barry Obama @ AMERICAN DIGEST

fbfe2fdf7.gif
tumblr_mmsjreS54O1s5jjtzo1_250.gif

bill-cosby.gif

Upvote 0