Visit site
✟874,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Who leaked them? And how did the leakers get copies of them?

"Russia, if you're listening..."

The bigger problem was who wrote them. Who's thoughts did they represent?

I am opposed to hacking. But what hurt those involved was that their actual thoughts were known. It was ill-gotten. But it was not misinformation.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟555,977.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
One simple issue with the laptops is provenance. Delaware? Is that where Hunter is from, does he have any links there whatsoever?

Currently, my money is on the laptop and the emails being legit, but being mischaracterized and/or taken grossly out of context such that, once the full context is revealed, this will all be a big nothingburger.

• Agree
Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟140,635.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
https://context-cdn.washingtonpost..../6ba4e20e-7806-4e23-92df-e77e3460fe57.#page=1

Dear Chairman Johnson:

This responds to your letter, dated October 17, 2020, to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) regarding the authenticity of certain information provided to your Committee, including whether such information is linked to a foreign adversary’s influence operation or is otherwise fraudulent. You also ask several questions about a laptop computer reportedly produced pursuant to a grand jury subpoena.

As you may know, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence has advised the American public that, in advance of the 2020 election, a number of nation-states plan to use covert and overt influence measures in an attempt to sway voter preferences and perspectives, sow discord in the United States, and undermine the confidence of Americans in our democratic process. The FBI is the primary investigative agency responsible for the integrity and security of the 2020 election, and as such, we are focused on an array of threats, including the threat of malign foreign influence operations. Regarding the subject of your letter, we have nothing to add at this time to the October 19th public statement by the Director of National Intelligence about the available actionable intelligence. If actionable intelligence is developed, the FBI in consultation with the Intelligence Community will evaluate the need to provide defensive briefings to you and the Committee pursuant to the established notification framework.

Finally, as the FBI advised the Committee in its letter, dated October 5, 2020, consistent with longstanding Department of Justice (Department) policy and practice, the FBI can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any ongoing investigation or persons or entities under investigation, including to Members of Congress. As the Inspector General firmly reminded the Department and the FBI in recent years, this policy is designed to preserve the integrity of all Justice Department investigations and the Department’s ability to effectively administer justice without political or other undue outside influences. Therefore, the FBI cannot provide any additional information in response to the enumerated questions in your letter. Thank you for your support of the FBI, its mission, and its people.

Sincerely, Jill C. Tyson Assistant Director Office of Congressional Affairs
Thanks for asking, no further information is available, thanks again.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟874,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/2020-10-20 CEG RHJ to Secret Service (Hunter Biden Travel Records Follow-Up) .pdf

Letter from Grassley and Johnson to the Secret service requesting full records of Hunter's travel, because emails are lining up with known travel.

Excerpt:

Recent reports have published emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden, some of which include references to Mr. Biden’s travel. As the Committees continue to assess the validity of these emails, Committee staff have found that several of the references to Mr. Biden’s travel align with the travel records USSS produced to the Committees. For example, in one email allegedly sent from Hunter Biden to Devon Archer on April 13, 2014 at 12:43 AM, Mr. Biden referred to traveling to Houston “tmrw.”4Secret Service records show a travel entry for Mr. Biden from April 13, 2014 –April 14, 2014, to Houston, TX.5In another published email, Burisma official Vadim Pozharskyi allegedly wrote to Mr. Biden and Mr. Archer on May 12, 2014 at 8:29 AM.Mr. Pozharskyi wrote, “Following our talks during the visit to the Como Lake and our further discussions, I would like to bring the following situation to your attention. ”Although this email did not provide a specific date for the “visit to the Como Lake,”USSS records show a travel entry for Hunter Biden to Lake Como, Italy, on April 3, 2014 –April 6, 2014. Other reports also indicate that, in May 2014, Mr. Biden and Mr. Archer may have been in Doha, Qatar. USSS records contain a travel entry for Hunter Biden to Doha, Qatar on May 11, 2014 –May 14, 2014.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟874,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Former Hunter Biden business partner gives 26,000 emails to Breitbart

A former business partner of Hunter Biden currently serving a prison sentence for fraud has reportedly released 26,000 emails detailing his business operations with Biden and Devon Archer, another business partner.

Breitbart News published a report over the weekend claiming that Bevan Cooney gave the conservative news outlet access to his Gmail account because he believes he is the "fall guy" for Biden's dealings and alleged corruption.

"He gave us written approval to do that, and gave us the password. We have been going through the 26,000 emails," Breitbart editor-at-large Peter Schweizer said.

Former Hunter Biden business partner moved out of prison cell after providing 26,000 emails to Breitbart: Report

The former business partner of Hunter Biden who provided emails detailing his business activities with the son of former Vice President Joe Biden was reportedly transferred out of his prison cell.

On Tuesday, Breitbart reported that Cooney was moved out of his cell in Oregon out of concern for his safety.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟874,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Bombshell: Biden Insider Claims He Was 'Recipient of the Email'

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and big tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God Bless America!!!!

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟874,352.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One simple issue with the laptops is provenance. Delaware? Is that where Hunter is from, does he have any links there whatsoever?

His father, Joe Biden, owns two houses there and was a Senator for Delaware from 1973 – until January of 2009.

Hunter was born in Delaware and went to high school there.

Upvote 0

jgarden

Senior Veteran
Jan 1, 2004
✟106,405.00
Faith
Methodist
Hunter Biden Expose is "Fake News"

Neither the Attorney General nor the FBI Director want to touch these emails and photos, received courtesy of the President's personal lawyer, with a 10 foot poll because neither wants to go down in history as having served as this President's accomplice in undermining the 2020 Election!

They are well aware of the White House rumors currently circulating that one or both may be unceremoniously dumping after the 2020 Election, even if the President loses - as one of his final acts of defiance!

Given that the probability of political lightning striking twice where once again the spectacle of politically damaging emails being released just weeks before the Presidential Election in 2 consecutive cycles 4 years apart defies all logic - until one realizes that the only common denominator and beneficiary connecting these two, supposedly unrelated events, is one Donald J Trump!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jimmy D

Dec 11, 2014
✟268,799.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
His father, Joe Biden, owns two houses there and was a Senator for Delaware from 1973 – until January of 2009.

Hunter was born in Delaware and went to high school there.

No one's going to be voting for Hunter at this rate!

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟486,172.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The bigger problem was who wrote them.

I don't know, call me crazy, but I think a foreign government interfering in our elections after a candidate asked them to is a bigger problem than people writing emails.

• Winner
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums