Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We have a couple of Facebook pages for the local photography and modeling community. Could post there.

I love Boise but it's not a big city. If I wanted to really be a big name fashion photographer, I'd have to move to NYC, L.A., or some other big city.

Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
We have a couple of Facebook pages for the local photography and modeling community. Could post there.

I love Boise but it's not a big city. If I wanted to really be a big name fashion photographer, I'd have to move to NYC, L.A., or some other big city.

Good idea. I wasn't sure if Facebook was active for your local community. Moving brings in a higher cost of living too. It's all relative. :)

Upvote 0

NotUrAvgGuy

Jul 19, 2015
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
✟67,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Good idea. I wasn't sure if Facebook was active for your local community. Moving brings in a higher cost of living too. It's all relative. :)
Yes, we have Facebook. We just got electricity last year so that made it possible ;)

Upvote 0

NotUrAvgGuy

Jul 19, 2015
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
✟67,143.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I meant active posting smartypants. Many have moved over to Insta. ;)

Sorry for the delay, I was out milking the cow and chopping wood for the stove. Now I have to go tend to the potato field... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: NerdGirl
Upvote 0

bèlla

❤️
Site Supporter
Jan 16, 2019
USA
✟952,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Sorry for the delay, I was out milking the cow and chopping wood for the stove. Now I have to go tend to the potato field... ;)

Don't forget the apples. I'm making pie and cider. :p

Do you have a green thumb?

Upvote 0

christiansoccerplayer

Aug 6, 2013
✟47,482.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You did not read what I said.

I said that not wanting to marry is a gift. If you really wish to marry, then you don't have that gift. Most people don't.
I don't have the gift of marriage right now; I certainly don't have the gift of celibacy. I do have the gift of wanting to be married

Reactions: dayhiker
Upvote 0