Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
OH, this could get ugly folks...

If the Department of Homeland Security has labeled the following people (us) as extremists and threats, then doesn't that mean that we are then subject to the Patriot Act?...(warrantless searches and seizures?)

People who have been added to the list of extremist threats:

1. anti-abortion
2. anti-illegal immigration
3. anti-massive Federal government
4. anti-one world government/new world order
5. believers in Biblical prophecy
6. returning veterans

http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf
They havn't said that everyone in such groups is an extremist, they've said there is a possibility that people from those groups MIGHT be extremists.

Huge difference.

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Last edited:
Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
have you even read the MIAC report?
You show me any government report that wants to classify the 90% majority Christian population as "extremists" and I'll get worried. Until such a report surfaces, excuse me if I consider this yet another example of misguided end times wishful thinking and anti-Christ under the bed conspiracy hysteria.

Less than 24 hours to go now HDJ...

Upvote 0

Super Kal

the goal is to be more like You, and less like me
Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You show me any government report that wants to classify the 90% majority Christian population as "extremists" and I'll get worried. Until such a report surfaces, excuse me if I consider this yet another example of misguided end times wishful thinking and anti-Christ under the bed conspiracy hysteria.

Less than 24 hours to go now HDJ...

scan from the MIAC Report 2/20/09
Modern Militia Movement

what does it say about Christianity at the bottom there?
Christianity has been listed as a right wing extremist group, and as terorists... you can read the entire thing here
Missouri Governor, State Police Report: "Ron Paul Supporters are Terrorists"

Upvote 0

euodias

Apr 13, 2009
✟8,088.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know this is off topic but wanted to post what Gov Perry (Texas) has said,

Perry called his supporters patriots. Later, answering news reporters' questions, Perry suggested Texans might at some point get so fed up they would want to secede from the union, though he said he sees no reason why Texas should do that.

Dallas Morning News | News for Dallas, Texas | Texas/Southwest

Upvote 0

Super Kal

Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
oh people, it gets worse...

Office of Intelligence and Analysis Assessment; Homeland Security
Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment
http://www.fulfilledprophecy.com/workspace/DHS_rightwing_extremists.pdf

need i remind those who doubt this:
THIS IS THE HOMELAND SECURITY'S OWN UNCLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS

PAGE 4
(U) Economic Hardship and Extremism

(U//FOUO) Historically, domestic rightwing extremists have feared, predicted, and anticipated a cataclysmic economic collapse in the United States.

Prominent antigovernment conspiracy theorists have incorporated aspects of an impending economic collapse to intensify fear and paranoia among like-minded individuals and to attract recruits during times of economic uncertainty.

Conspiracy theories involving declarations of martial law, impending civil strife or racial conflict, suspension of the U.S. Constitution, and the creation of citizen detention camps often incorporate aspects of a failed economy. Antigovernment conspiracy theories and “end times” prophecies could motivate extremist individuals and groups to stockpile food, ammunition, and weapons.

These teachings also have been linked with the radicalization of domestic extremist individuals and groups in the past, such as violent Christian Identity organizations and extremist members of the militia movement.

... "END TIMES" PROPHECIES... they are labeling me, you, everyone here who studies the Word of God in relation to His Second Coming right-wing extremists, or terrorists

I got one thing to say this... no, I got two:

1 John 4:4
Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world

Revelation 22:7
"Look, I am coming soon! Blessed are those who obey the prophecy written in this scroll."

take that, Satan!
I'm laughing directly in your face

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
... "END TIMES" PROPHECIES... they are labeling me, you, everyone here who studies the Word of God in relation to His Second Coming right-wing extremists, or terrorists
Nah. Just endtime fanatics :D ;)

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
scan from the MIAC Report 2/20/09
Modern Militia Movement

what does it say about Christianity at the bottom there?
Christianity has been listed as a right wing extremist group, and as terorists... you can read the entire thing here
Missouri Governor, State Police Report: "Ron Paul Supporters are Terrorists"
It talks about the Christian IDENTITY movement, and they ARE extremist whackjobs, Timothy McVeigh and similar. Not all Christians. Please PLEASE do some research before buying in to this conspiracy nonsense.

Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals
Christian Identity is a label applied to a wide variety of loosely affiliated believers and churches with a racialized theology. Many promote a Eurocentric interpretation of Christianity.
Christian Identity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Seriously, the difference between Christians and christian identity groups is sort of like the difference between Christians and Westboro Baptists. Yes, the second one is a tiny subset of the first, but imagining that the entirety of christianity is meant when one is discussing the tiny nutty splinter groups is just silly, unless you really WANT to feel like you're being persecuted.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
This reminds me of that comment that came out of the Hitler era.

It went something like this.
They came for...
and I did nothing
they came for...
and I did nothing
they came for...
and I did nothing
they came for me

I can only remember the jist of it.

Still smells of the frog in the frying pan.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Super Kal

Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
horseman, how long are you going to deny what is going on in the world?
are you going to continue to sit here and let Satan walk all over you till the point where he takes everything away from you?

They came for...
and I did nothing
they came for...
and I did nothing
they came for...
and I did nothing
they came for me

Martin Niemoeller(1892-1984)

"In Germany they came first for the Communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics, and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me, and by that time no one was left to speak up."

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0

LightHorseman

Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2006
✟10,643.00
Faith
Catholic
Politics
AU-Liberals

They came for...
and I did nothing
they came for...
and I did nothing
they came for...
and I did nothing
they came for me

So... you think extremist identity Christians (and please, go do some independent research, some of those guys are NUTS!) should be given a free pass because they have "Christian" in their name?

Note, we're not talking about these groups being surpressed, or made illegal or anything, just recognising the possibility that they might give rise to extremists. No one is "coming" for anyone. Just noting that some groups are more likely to give rise to extremists than others.

Upvote 0

LJSGM

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
Wisconsin
✟15,171.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
All I hear are these silly stupid reasons for attacking Obama most of the time, such as on the christian radio, Obama didn't adopt a dog from a shelter, but from someone who was giving their dog up.

Now, if they are so desperate to find something bad about Obama, and all of the stuff they're coming up with isn't really that important, or even understandable, then I figure that Obama isn't doing all that much wrong... that is not to say that he isn't doing anything that people don't agree with because the country is so divided on issues.

Upvote 0

sweeticus

Mar 5, 2009
✟15,774.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He's doing a lot wrong in my opinion.

When you are completely broke, borrowing money in order to pay your pills, and losing assets left and right, you don't fix that problem by spending a lot more money.

When you are fighting against a war and wanting to keep your country safe, you don't fix those problems by moving your troops from a war with one country to a war with another country.

When you are trying to give the impression that you are a Christian leader, you don't quote the sermon on the mount on a stage where you require that the name of Jesus be covered up.

His failures aren't about adopting a dog.

Upvote 0

LJSGM

Senior Veteran
May 7, 2006
Wisconsin
✟15,171.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
He's doing a lot wrong in my opinion.

When you are completely broke, borrowing money in order to pay your pills, and losing assets left and right, you don't fix that problem by spending a lot more money.

The reason you're broke is because of the failed policies of "trickle down economics" and lack of government regulation, half of it coming from the bush administration.

The greatest mistake they made before the last depression that threw them into a depression was that they cut government spending. It was government spending that got them out of the depression.

Now, I did say that a lot of people do have a different opinion on government policies, and that Obama gets to make that decision because he is president and you're not. That doesn't make him evil...;)

When you are fighting against a war and wanting to keep your country safe, you don't fix those problems by moving your troops from a war with one country to a war with another country.

Are you speaking of Afganistan? because we went to war there before we went to war with Iraq.

It's much more complicated stopping a war that shouldn't have even been started.

When you are trying to give the impression that you are a Christian leader, you don't quote the sermon on the mount on a stage where you require that the name of Jesus be covered up.

His failures aren't about adopting a dog.

This is just another example of trying to find fault.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Peace peace when there is no peace...

Characteristics of the antichrist.

Charismatic
Peace by negotiation
organizer of the OWG
just to name a few....

I do not think Obama is the antichrist... just one of many, but a leader in the development going on now to create the climate for acceptance of the OWG as the answer.

Upvote 0

Super Kal

Nov 3, 2008
Mankato
✟25,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Peace peace when there is no peace...

Characteristics of the antichrist.

Charismatic
Peace by negotiation
organizer of the OWG
just to name a few....

I do not think Obama is the antichrist... just one of many, but a leader in the development going on now to create the climate for acceptance of the OWG as the answer.
question: do you think he's one of the people behind the scenes of the NWO right now?

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
question: do you think he's one of the people behind the scenes of the NWO right now?
Satan wants to be like the Most High.. He wants to sit on the throne in the temple and declare Himself to be god. So no, I do not think he is one of the people, he is one of the movers and shakers behind the spiritual curtain though.. setting things up for His grand entrance.

Upvote 0