N/A
✟150,555.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Touchy huh? That sure sounds impressive. More than me. I've never been to seminary or anything like that, I'm just a guy. And I believe the scriptures are true and that God is not the author of confusion. So I don't believe that we have to over-complicate it.

You wont even listen to this man to examine the data for yourself and then make specific rebuttles if you want, but alas, you sound like you are scared to watch a different teaching. Why? Do you fear that it wil destroy your world view so run from it. Lol! That's not how you do it. You set aside preconceived notions, study the material and then keep the good and throw out the trash because no one is right all the time, or about everything.

The Hly Spirit's job is to lead us into all truth. So why is (supposedly) leading me so far away from the truth and not you?

I would tell you about the times that the Lord pinged my spirit (quicken) to let me know that what I was watching is truth, but I wont because then you'd ask for the scripture on that one, lol. It is in there but maybe not your bible!
Its interesting you are asking about my age, while you use "lols", various red herrings, speculations, "you are scared" tactics, illogical thought chains etc.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,555.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I think so. I can't think of any verses where the refrence to a fig tree means something else but Israel.

Can you give me an example where scripture mentions a fig tree and it is not referring to Israel? Maybe I missed one.
My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.
Jm 3:12

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Its interesting you are asking about my age, while you use "lols", various red herrings, speculations, "you are scared" tactics, illogical thought chains etc.

Well we've been talking for awhile now and I can't help but to get impressions from you from how you talk and what you say.

Do you read your Bible?
Ever read it cover to cover?

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,555.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well we've been talking for awhile now and I can't help but to get impressions from you from how you talk and what you say.

Do you read your Bible?
Ever read it cover to cover?
Why do you try to investigate me? Keep your thoughts on the topic.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why are you saying that?

How do you read the bible, or do you? There is (as as I can tell!) 3 ways to read the bible. #1. Carnally, which means logically and the mind. #2 is we grasp the bilical principle that is being spoken of. And #3 is the spiritual message behind it.

I thik it may be possible that even if you do read scripture that you read it carnally only. You havent been able to "get it" about anything that I've posted. If I am wrong then you should be able to debunk it with the data and better questions.

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why do you try to investigate me? Keep your thoughts on the topic.

I'm investagating you by asking do you read the bible?! Be honest now, you think I'm an evil genius trying to corrupt the doctrines of God?

Nah, that's not me. I'm the guy who wont compromise with the gays and cheer for them. No they can't come in my house. I suppose that's wrong too? Lol.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,555.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How do you read the bible, or do you? There is (as as I can tell!) 3 ways to read the bible. #1. Carnally, which means logically and the mind. #2 is we grasp the bilical principle that is being spoken of. And #3 is the spiritual message behind it.

I thik it may be possible that even if you do read scripture that you read it carnally only. You havent been able to "get it" about anything that I've posted. If I am wrong then you should be able to debunk it with the data and better questions.

I'm investagating you by asking do you read the bible?! Be honest now, you think I'm an evil genius trying to corrupt the doctrines of God?

Nah, that's not me. I'm the guy who wont compromise with the gays and cheer for them. No they can't come in my house. I suppose that's wrong too? Lol.
Return to topic, thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,555.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow, you did recoil from that questions about reading. And even so, no answer bout it!

Ok. I agree to disagree with you and wish you a pleasant day.

Is it in bad taste to ask someone on a Christian Forum if they are a Christian?

Too personal for you? That's an answer too.
Return to topic, thanks. You lost the topic in the post #63.

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,555.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I couldn't find the scripture about Go thee and be a dispensationalist. Do you have a scripture for that?

I'm sorry man, I'm joking. But that's how some of your questions make me feel.
No, I do not have a scripture for that, thats why I do not say anything like that.

Do you have a scripture about regathering of Israel in the 20th century having any significance for theology?

Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Return to topic, thanks. You lost the topic in the post #63.

So you're not a Christian. Ok, now I know who I'm talking to. I should be talking to you differently, but I think you dont like me by now, lol.

Wouldn't watch my video. Classic,

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, I do not have a scripture for that, thats why I do not say anything like that.

Do you have a scripture about regathering of Israel in the 20th century having any significance for theology?

But how many Jews have to be gatered to Israel? 2? 3? half?

Same thing. Have a good day bro!

Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,555.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But how many Jews have to be gatered to Israel? 2? 3? half?

Same thing. Have a good day bro!
Yes, we can find how you define gathering (and why you chose the year 1948, considering there were many Jews in land before this year and many came after this year), but first, it would be more useful to find out if you have an explicit verse in which Jesus says He is talking about some 2,000 years distant era (or some future regathering of Israel), when he mentioned the fig tree.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,555.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Touchy huh? That sure sounds impressive
No, but I know that Americans frequently need some subjective personal/anectodal info, personal experience, story, emotion/feeling, sharing to be able to focus on some objective and simple topic. Its very annoying though, mainly in the written conversation or literature.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
And you can't watch a 45 minute video because your attention span isn't that long?
Lol. You don't have to if you dont want to.
Easier just to get a quick summery. Is this what you had in mind?

Barrenness and Judgment: In the Gospel of Luke (Luke 13:6-9), Jesus tells a parable about a barren fig tree. The owner of the vineyard wants to cut it down because it hasn't borne fruit. The fig tree in this parable can be seen as representing Israel, and the lack of fruit symbolizes the spiritual barrenness or unfaithfulness of the people. The parable emphasizes the call for repentance and the potential consequences of spiritual fruitlessness.

Paul talks about a tree where branches are cut off and healthy branches are grafted in.

• Informative
Reactions: CoreyD
Upvote 0