Is it OK for Jesus to cause a Bible to drip oil?

Do you have a problem with Jesus causing a Bible to drip oil?

• No

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • I think that Jesus can do whatever he chooses to do anywhere He pleases!

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Why would Jesus do such an awesome miracle in the USA???????

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I could be wrong.... but I have this funny suspicion that my wife and I are supposed to go to India in the future on something of a missionary trip

If you bring along the zombie hamster from post 297 it would probably make a powerful impact there.

Even better, bring some miracle oil with you then shoot one of their holy cows and bring it back to life and you will probably gain quite a following for the Lord.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My belief for many decades is that after the sixth millennial period comes strange things must begin to occur and these words must come to pass

So you believe if your wife died and you got a vial of miracle oil you could resurrect her ?

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Here is a fascinating article on Isaiah 45 by a gifted pastor from Uganda that i was led to in 2010...... and I first shared this article back in September or October of 2010 which incidentally was a number of months even before the gifted Mark Taylor was shown what he was shown about a "Christian Political Cyrus????"

As you can see I first posted this article to CF back in 2012 to get other opinions on this:

Eporu Ronald Alfred

Kakira Deliverance Church,
P.O. Box 3191, Kakira, Jinja, Uganda

Dear brethren,
I salute you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

RE: SHARING NEW DISCOVERIES OF THE TRUTH IN BIBLE PROPHECY CONCERNING THE IMMINENT HEALING AND UNITY OF THE CHURCH

I am mesmerized by the truth in bible prophecy that the Spirit of God has been revealing over the recent years. Secret things belong to God and those that are revealed belong to us and our children... (Deut 29: 29).

1. King Cyrus the great ruled his country 555 years Before Christ i.e. from 576 BC to 530 BC and authorised the rebuilding of the second temple in Jerusalem. Cyrus of the Old Testament is hence associated with the number 555 and is the shadow figure of incoming Cyrus II of the New Testament. You may learn more about his history from the internet and scriptures. This new truth enables us to identify the leadership of the world that will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem as prophesied in book of Isaiah before the rise of antichrist. Cyrus II is coming to revive the evangelical/Pentecostal church in Jerusalem and restore the headquarters of the church in same city where the church was born. He is set to strip Babylon of the vessels of the temple and the name of the Lord God and transfer that crown back to Jerusalem thus leaving Babylon naked. Cyrus will rebuild the temple in Jerusalem in fulfilment of the prophecy of Jesus as written in the book of John 2:18-23 and the prophecy of Isaiah as written in chapters 40, 41, 45 and 47 of the book of Isaiah. Jesus regarded the temple as the symbol of his own body while saying that he had the power to lay it down on the first day (1st millennium) and rebuild or raise it up on the 3rd day (3rd millennium). Remember that one day in the eyes of God is the same as one thousand years (millennium) as stated in book of 2 Peter 3:8. Rebuilding of the temple is thus associated with unification of the church.

Cyrus II will rebuild the temple in honour of our lord Jesus Christ. The temple will be the unifying (rallying) point of the world wide evangelical church as the original headquarters of the church. Psalms133 denotes that there is such a powerful anointing that comes along with unity among brethren. Unification of the whole body of Jesus Christ will make the church so powerful that she will overrun the world within a short time before the return of our lord Jesus Christ. A divided church is a powerless church whereas a united church is a powerful church. The church can only be able to fulfil her ultimate mission of revealing Jesus to the world once we get united as one body of Jesus Christ following his last prayer for his disciples as written in John 17:20-23.

Cyrus II will erase that false image of Jesus that the counterfeit and Idolatrous state church of Babylon has been projecting around the world and revive the original church that projects the true brilliant image of Jesus Christ. Haggai 2:9 says that the glory of the latter church (temple) will be greater than the glory of the former church (temple).The rise of Cyrus will also usher in the ultimate fulfilment of the prophecy of Joel 2:28 where God intends to pour out His Spirit on all flesh in these last days. The era of Cyrus brings the gentile period of grace to its close and leads to the restoration of the Jewish period of grace and salvation.

2. King Manasseh was the shadow figure (forerunner) of the antichrist in the Old Testament who ruled over Jerusalem exactly 666 years Before Christ i.e. from 697 BC to 642 BC. (2 chronicle 33: 1-2 and 2 kings 21: 1-17). Antichrist is associated with the number 666 as written in the book of Revelation 13:18. Manasseh was the most evil king to have ever ruled over the city of Jerusalem and kingdom of Judah.

Manasseh is reported to have killed so many innocent people in Jerusalem that the streets of Jerusalem were flowing with blood; he worshiped pagan idols and stars; he built pagan alters for idols and stars in the very courtyards of the temple; he sacrificed his sons to idols; he consulted diviners and mediums; he even set up an abominable pagan image at the temple that causes desolation just as the incoming antichrist will do. It was on that basis that God decided to have that first temple destroyed completely since Manasseh had desecrated it.

3. Prophet Jonah was the shadow figure (forerunner) of Jesus Christ in the Old Testament who undertook his prophetic ministry around 777 B.C. Prophet Jonah is hence associated with the number 777. He arose from the shadow and demise of Prophet Elisha. His preaching radiated such great power and authority that turned the city of Nineveh as the rising super power of that time up side down within 3 days only (read the book of Jonah). Jonah was the prophetic force behind the restoration of the lost territories of Israel in the reign of King Jeroboam II of Israel between 782 BC and 741 BC as written in II Kings 14:25. Jonah related with God more or less as his own father and God loved him more or less as His own son. He volunteered to die save occupants of the ship and was raised to life after three days just like Jesus Christ. Jesus compared himself with Jonah as his forerunner in the Old Testament as far as his earthly ministry, death and resurrection was concerned in Mathew 12; 38-41, Luke 11; 29-32. Jesus will also oversee the restoration of the lost territories of Israel just like prophet Jonah when he comes to rule as the king of kings and Lord of Lords. We can therefore correctly associate Jesus Christ with the number 777 just like Jonah as our commander-in-chief, Lord of the Sabbath and fountain of life.

The more we know where we came from the more we know where we are going. You are cordially invited to visit my face book home page for more information and messages. Feel free to share this truth with other brethren just as I received it free of charge from God.

Your brother in Christ

Eporu Ronald
Scientist & Minister of Bible Prophecy

My impression from other material that I read from Pastor Eporu Ronald Alfred is that he may have had a brush or two with death during bouts of malaria which may help to explain why he was able to be given this quite insightful article on Isaiah 45 ?????

Do you believe a massive Holy Spirit tsunami is coming?

Articles and other material from Pastor Mark TAylor:

Sord Rescue | The Trump Prophecies

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
So you believe if your wife died and you got a vial of miracle oil you could resurrect her ?

I will definitely keep that in mind!!!!!

Once I do have some of that oil in hand... I will have to ask her if it would be OK to bring her back because most people who have a near death experience..... don't want to come back into four dimensional space - time.

Twice in the last four days I blessed olive oil in the name of Yeshua my Savior... Yeshua my healer... Yeshua my High Priest.... Yeshua my provider... Yeshua my guide.... Yeshua my Redeemer and drank the consecrated olive oil..... and I did get some relief from the rather noticeable muscle pain that I've had these past couple of weeks. Reading about this miracle oil made me think more about the traditional substitute that I do happen to have available here in the house......

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Twice in the last four days I blessed olive oil in the name of Yeshua my Savior... Yeshua my healer... Yeshua my High Priest.... Yeshua my provider... Yeshua my guide.... Yeshua my Redeemer and drank the consecrated olive oil..... and I did get some relief from the rather noticeable muscle pain that I've had these past couple of weeks

There is a bit of difference of "getting bit of relief" from placebo effect to your muscle pains when you compare it to resurrecting dead people.....

Why you even bring this up when other people talk about resurrecting dead people and hamsters is beyond me.

Do these really sound comparable level of "miracle" to you ?

• Useful
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
There is a bit of difference of "getting bit of relief" from placebo effect to your muscle pains when you compare it to resurrecting dead people.....

Why you even bring this up when other people talk about resurrecting dead people and hamsters is beyond me.

Do these really sound comparable level of "miracle" to you ?

My point is that listening to testimonies about the miracle oil flowing in Dalton Georgia draws our attention to James 5
and may inspire some of us to apply the verse in James 5 to the best of our ability within our set of circumstances so it is a good thing that the testimonies about what is happening in Dalton Georgia is going out through the open door of youtube and other ways.

13 Is any among you suffering? Let him pray. Is any cheerful? Let him sing praise.

14 Is any among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 and the prayer of faith shall save him that is sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, it shall be forgiven him.

and..... it is obvious that some of us humans can make a mess.... but something good can still emerge from our errors........ or sincere but somewhat flawed efforts based on our less than perfect understanding....... and none of us have perfect understanding.......

Philippians 1

15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: 16 the one [do it] of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel; 17 but the other proclaim Christ of faction, not sincerely, thinking to raise up affliction for me in my bonds.

18 What then? only that in every way, whether in pretence or in truth, Christ is proclaimed; and therein I rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
So now the miracle oil is raising the dead.....including hamsters. You would think this might do something like make news instead of just making a little girls testimony that "seeing as it must be real"

Where are the news of dead being raised ? Dead hamsters walking ?

The little girl asked her mother, "if the oil can raise people from the dead will it work on my hamster?" Her mother said to try it and she did. It came back to life immediately and started running around the cage as usual. Both she and her mother were witnesses.

I would venture even the most ignorant posters here are not buying this.

I take it then that you are not buying this as real, no matter how many witnesses.

14 But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

God is Supernatural. Is it any wonder He would do supernatural things?

• Winner
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seeing as the testimonies are real, and people are being healed and even raised from the dead, including a dead pet hamster in full rigor a little girl used the oil on. So you can believe who you have faith in, but yours is misplaced and you appear double-minded.
Still can't do anything for the patients in the hospital though, can it? Raise a hamster from the dead, but can't do jack for anyone in hospice care. No sight being restored to the blind, I take it. No amputees regrowing limbs. No mental patients being freed from the demons of psychosis. Just the unknown dead in unknown places under unknown circumstances being raised, as well as small animals, forsooth! And of course, the usual "healings" of the usual diseases that are the stock in trade of the usual "faith healers".

Yep, we get to chose where we place our faith, and where we do not.

• Useful
Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Still can't do anything for the patients in the hospital though, can it? Raise a hamster from the dead, but can't do jack for anyone in hospice care. No sight being restored to the blind, I take it. No amputees regrowing limbs. No mental patients being freed from the demons of psychosis. Just the unknown dead in unknown places under unknown circumstances being raised, as well as small animals, forsooth! And of course, the usual "healings" of the usual diseases that are the stock in trade of the usual "faith healers".

Why are you making all these ignorant presumptions? It sounds like you believe God is dead.

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

My impression from the testimonies that I heard.......... and my belief is that that is coming....... but more people showing up to church in and around Dalton and Douglasville Georgia was the first part of the hearts of the people of that area being turned toward their Heavenly Father.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why are you making all these ignorant presumptions?
Cleared out the hospital then, I take it? Did it make the local papers? If not, howcome?

It sounds like you believe God is dead.
No, but I do believe a great many people are brain dead.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Cleared out the hospital then, I take it? Did it make the local papers? If not, howcome?

No, but I do believe a great many people are brain dead.

You believe in the natural. I get it. But our God is Supernatural. Do you get that?

Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You believe in the natural. I get it. But our God is Supernatural. Do you get that?
I see, God is supernatural, ergo we should be blindly credulous, and accept any claim made by any charlatan who proclaims himself a “pastor” at face value, no matter how ludicrous it is. Sorry, ain’t buying it. God can by His grace heal every living soul in the hospital, while this vaunted oil seems to be restricted to “healing” anonymous people in unknown places, and reanimating dead rodents. Right. Our Lord told His disciples that they should be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves. He did not advise them to be dumber than stumps.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
I see, God is supernatural, ergo we should be blindly credulous, and accept any claim made by any charlatan who proclaims himself a “pastor” at face value, no matter how ludicrous it is. Sorry, ain’t buying it. God can by His grace heal every living soul in the hospital, while this vaunted oil seems to be restricted to “healing” anonymous people in unknown places, and reanimating dead rodents. Right. Our Lord told His disciples that they should be as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves. He did not advise them to be dumber than stumps.

You are a scornful mocker. How proud you must be.

He also said, "“Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven."

How happy is the one who does not walk in the advice of the wicked or stand in the pathway with sinners or sit in the company of mockers!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You are a scornful mocker.
Yep, I scorn phonyism and mock attempts to peddle cheezy tricks as miracles of God. God grant that I may always have sense enough to do so.

How proud you must be.
Ah, a bit of spiritual one-upsmanship there, huh? Good job you're not all proud and puffed up like I am. You're a real Christian, and I'm just one of those other kind, right?

But you want to know the real secret about this "holy oil"? The secret is that neither you nor the "pastors" believe that it's anything other than Ideal Mineral Oil from TSC! Despite all your oh-so-faithful posturings, you know it's phony.

How do I know that? Very simple - because you not only don't want to take this miracle healing oil where the sick and dying are and unleash the power of God amongst them, you're offended at the very suggestion! You say that you believe that God works through this oil to heal the sick, but your actions. or rather your inaction, belies your words. No interest in reaching unbelievers with genuine, observable miraculous healings, in public, with no possibility of chicanery, and shaking the world with it. Or not even any thought of taking it to the hurting world merely for mercy's sake, simply to ease the suffering of our fellow human beings. Nope , just show-and-tell from church to church, and free will offerings because the laborer is worthy of his hire, right?

Now I'm an old mocking scornful Anglican, but I'll tell you the truth right here, if I had a jug of oil that I thought God would use to cure the sick, I'd cut a trail to Vandy Children's Hospital in Nashville, and I'd anoint every young'un there until I ran out of oil or security dragged me out. I suspect about 90% of the people in this forum would do the same. When I was done at Vandy, I'd dive into the minivan and head for St. Jude's in Memphis and start in there. Bother a bunch of hamsters, I'd deliver God's healing grace to every hurting child I could, as fast as I could.

But you don't. And the "pastors" don't. Y'all are content to badmouth anyone who even suggests such a thing, and insinuate that they just aren't as spiritual (my word, but a good 'un) as you are. The only explanation I can see for it is that y'all know the oil is phony, but don't want to be accused of being, oh, maybe proud scornful mockers.

If it's true, take it and demonstrate God's grace and mercy to the masses. Talk's cheap, put your faith on the line. If it's true, you'll find me right there beside you.

But if it isn't true, then just keep blackguarding those of us who aren't willing play "spiritual" games. We'll know what you really believe by your actions.

• Winner
Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
Yep, I scorn phonyism and mock attempts to peddle cheezy tricks as miracles of God. God grant that I may always have sense enough to do so.

Ah, a bit of spiritual one-upsmanship there, huh? Good job you're not all proud and puffed up like I am. You're a real Christian, and I'm just one of those other kind, right?

But you want to know the real secret about this "holy oil"? The secret is that neither you nor the "pastors" believe that it's anything other than Ideal Mineral Oil from TSC! Despite all your oh-so-faithful posturings, you know it's phony.

How do I know that? Very simple - because you not only don't want to take this miracle healing oil where the sick and dying are and unleash the power of God amongst them, you're offended at the very suggestion! You say that you believe that God works through this oil to heal the sick, but your actions. or rather your inaction, belies your words. No interest in reaching unbelievers with genuine, observable miraculous healings, in public, with no possibility of chicanery, and shaking the world with it. Or not even any thought of taking it to the hurting world merely for mercy's sake, simply to ease the suffering of our fellow human beings. Nope , just show-and-tell from church to church, and free will offerings because the laborer is worthy of his hire, right?

Now I'm an old mocking scornful Anglican, but I'll tell you the truth right here, if I had a jug of oil that I thought God would use to cure the sick, I'd cut a trail to Vandy Children's Hospital in Nashville, and I'd anoint every young'un there until I ran out of oil or security dragged me out. I suspect about 90% of the people in this forum would do the same. When I was done at Vandy, I'd dive into the minivan and head for St. Jude's in Memphis and start in there. Bother a bunch of hamsters, I'd deliver God's healing grace to every hurting child I could, as fast as I could.

But you don't. And the "pastors" don't. Y'all are content to badmouth anyone who even suggests such a thing, and insinuate that they just aren't as spiritual (my word, but a good 'un) as you are. The only explanation I can see for it is that y'all know the oil is phony, but don't want to be accused of being, oh, maybe proud scornful mockers.

If it's true, take it and demonstrate God's grace and mercy to the masses. Talk's cheap, put your faith on the line. If it's true, you'll find me right there beside you.

But if it isn't true, then just keep blackguarding those of us who aren't willing play "spiritual" games. We'll know what you really believe by your actions.

God knows whether the oil is from Him, and whether your scorn is valid.

Upvote 0

CharismaticLady

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2019
Tennessee
✟140,294.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Celibate
You know it too. Else you'd be knocking down the door at the hospital.

You have no idea what I do and don't do, but I know what you would never do. Believe God still acts.

I have no desire to waste any more time on an arrogant mocker of the things of God.

Good night.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟221,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You have no idea what I do and don't do, but I know what you would never do. Believe God still acts.
I have no desire to waste any more time on an arrogant mocker of the things of God.
Good night.
Well...bye.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I take it then that you are not buying this as real, no matter how many witnesses.

No, it is not real. It is delusional to think that pastor bying mineral oil from shop then dipping his Bible on it somehow makes it raise dead.

Do you understand how big news it woud be ? But we have no news, just "testimonies".

Let few people post their death certificates. Make few interviews of coroners saying their patiens got up and
walked.

But no there will never be any of those will there ? For simple reason.

This is a pure hoax. This is not real. Dead are not raised. Hamsters are not raised. Deal with it.

Upvote 0