NY
✟4,643.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If there was any misunderstanding, I do not make a habit of letting hate or anything consume me. We all have our moments but should learn to control that by changing our line of thought/not dwelling on whatever it is that can consume if we let it.

Mmm, true. Everyone has something that gets them worked up. But I hope we can agree that the best solution lies in self control, and treating people properly. It worries me to see such vitriolic opinions about homosexuality, but I like to think I can trust people to not act on those feelings.

Upvote 0

Grip Docility

Nov 27, 2017
North America
✟86,229.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Is hating homosexuality is a sin? I feel very negative or a bit angry when I think about homosexual relationship. It's not that i hate the people it self ,but homosexuality it self. As well with feminism I don't felt it represents what it truly states. For me it seems like hidden agenda how to destroy families so ifeel sometimes a bit anger on what they are doing.

Gay people are gay... Do you desire the abolition of gays?

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're arguing that same sex couples are satanists? Most are likely atheists but many are Christian. Where are you getting your facts (or rather misinformation) from?
The Bible is a prophetic book and warns of doctrines of demons being part of the church. I am demonstrating that the rainbow flag waving churches line up with the teachings of Anton Levey not that of Jesus. He told the women caught in adultery I do not condemn you go and sin no more. He did not accept her sin her delivered her from it. Post modern relativism is in contrast to the moral absolutes in the Bible. The jews mixed Judaism and paganism and God rejected them even though they had all the trappings of the law and tradition.

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
The Bible is a prophetic book and warns of doctrines of demons being part of the church. I am demonstrating that the rainbow flag waving churches line up with the teachings of Anton Levey not that of Jesus. He told the women caught in adultery I do not condemn you go and sin no more. He did not accept her sin her delivered her from it. Post modern relativism is in contrast to the moral absolutes in the Bible. The jews mixed Judaism and paganism and God rejected them even though they had all the trappings of the law and tradition.
Well isnt that like saying that every domination that was caught up in the child-sexual abuse scandals are Satanist?

It just seems to me that we Christians can be exceptional when it comes to hypocrasy

Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is hating homosexuality is a sin? I feel very negative or a bit angry when I think about homosexual relationship. It's not that i hate the people it self ,but homosexuality it self. As well with feminism I don't felt it represents what it truly states. For me it seems like hidden agenda how to destroy families so ifeel sometimes a bit anger on what they are doing.

The scripture tells us that Jesus hated wickedness and loved righteousness:

Psalm 45:6-7

Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom. 7You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of joy above Your fellows

It's not wrong to hate sin, it's normal for a Christian. We shouldn't hate the sinner but we can hate what they do. Homosexuality is an abomination to God and we should feel the same way

Upvote 0

Brian Mcnamee

Feb 2, 2017
usa
✟221,465.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Well isnt that like saying that every domination that was caught up in the child-sexual abuse scandals are Satanist?

It just seems to me that we Christians can be exceptional when it comes to hypocrasy
you will know them by their fruits. So if a pedophile is in the church and discovered he is certainly not one of the brethren but an imposter or fraud. The point I made is their are only two masters. jesus said if you do not believe I am he you will die in your sins. That makes a huge point that Jesus is he and apart from him you are in your sins. Homosexuality as lust as fornication as is adultery are all sinful. The place for sex is life long commitment in marriage where the man and women are one flesh. The ideology expressed by Anton Lavey I presented was to demonstrate that the practices today that were taboo just 60 years ago were promoted by Satanist. So if you support this agenda I ask where does this teaching come form. It is contrary to scripture. you can try to muddle the issue. But throughout the Bible this is a big deal.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
No its not. But don't let that hate for it turn to disgust towards those in it, very easy to cross that line. Among the LGBT community there is an agenda, but those people who are following it are the deceived ones. Make sure you show compassion and grace for those in it, even if they are bitter, because at the end of the day, they are the ones suffering and paying the consequences, and God desires for them to be save.
what agenda?

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
you will know them by their fruits. So if a pedophile is in the church and discovered he is certainly not one of the brethren but an imposter or fraud. The point I made is their are only two masters. jesus said if you do not believe I am he you will die in your sins. That makes a huge point that Jesus is he and apart from him you are in your sins. Homosexuality as lust as fornication as is adultery are all sinful. The place for sex is life long commitment in marriage where the man and women are one flesh. The ideology expressed by Anton Lavey I presented was to demonstrate that the practices today that were taboo just 60 years ago were promoted by Satanist. So if you support this agenda I ask where does this teaching come form. It is contrary to scripture. you can try to muddle the issue. But throughout the Bible this is a big deal.
I do understand that in your view its a big deal. For me it truly isn't. In my mind there's far more massive issues to focus on outside of someone else's social life.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Is your marriage based on lust and fornication?

Upvote 0

Sketcher

Born Imperishable
Feb 23, 2004
✟380,259.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's fine to hate homosexual behavior. It's not fine to hate homosexuals. If Jesus could love tax collectors while hating and condemning material greed, then we can, should, and must love homosexuals without justifying homosexual behavior.

Also, I don't think about homosexual relationships very much. When it does come to mind, I pray for the gay people in those relationships to repent. There isn't much if any anger there, though there is sorrow and wondering what it will take to bring them back to walking with the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mmm, true. Everyone has something that gets them worked up. But I hope we can agree that the best solution lies in self control, and treating people properly. It worries me to see such vitriolic opinions about homosexuality, but I like to think I can trust people to not act on those feelings.

Yeah, and maybe that's what some are misunderstanding, I have no intention of losing self control on anyone for any reason, and I seriously doubt the OP would either.

Does it worry you Gods vitriolic opinions on sin as such?

I see some of you are pulling the we are better than that routine, and that's fine, but are you better than God? And I'm not using that as defense because I'm angry, nothing of the sort, but think about what you're putting out there.

I have to wonder if some are too easy on it, Would someone leave you thinking, homosexuality is not a real problem to you? And any homosexual around some would get the idea their lifestyle is acceptable because you're so passive?

So though I'm glad you brought up the 'Acting on hate" or not, would you all overdo the opposite and do more harm than someone who went off on them by being a too passive of the problem?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

discipler7

Oct 5, 2017
tog
✟42,302.00
Country
Heard Island And Mcdonald Islands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is hating homosexuality is a sin?
No.
All unrepentant sinners/evildoers/law-breakers should not be allowed in the Church or House of God, even though the world(eg USA) allows it.(MATTHEW.18:17, 1COR.5:1-13)
LEVITICUS.18: = 22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

PROVERBS.6: =
The Wicked Man
12 A worthless person, a wicked man,
Walks with a perverse mouth;
13 He winks with his eyes,
He shuffles his feet,
He points with his fingers;
14 Perversity is in his heart,
He devises evil continually,
He sows discord.
15 Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly;
Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy.

16 These six things the Lord hates,
Yes, seven are an abomination to Him:
17 A proud look,
A lying tongue,
Hands that shed innocent blood,
18 A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that are swift in running to evil,
19 A false witness who speaks lies,
And one who sows discord among brethren.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed

Earlier I asked just how the family was being destroyed You declined to respond.
My question stands and i would like to ask another: You said "feel sometimes a bit anger on what they are doing." What exactly are they doing?

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you really believe my purpose is to make you feel hate? This is a a legitimate disagreement, and I proved my end with scripture, but with you thinking this is about me trying to force "hate" out of you, this'd probably be a good place to end, as something isn't right.
I've never thought about your personal motives....they dont concern me. I used hate as an example of an emotion....I thought It was a good way to bring us back to the topic of the thread: whether or not it is right for someones elses actions to make us feel hate. But I should have seen from your literal interpretations of the verses you mentioned, that you would not have tried to find this meaning for my use of the word......... Therefore I should have used a different word.

Conversation ended.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The scripture tells us that Jesus hated wickedness and loved righteousness:

Psalm 45:6-7

Your throne, O God, is forever and ever; A scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom. 7You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of joy above Your fellows

It's not wrong to hate sin, it's normal for a Christian. We shouldn't hate the sinner but we can hate what they do. Homosexuality is an abomination to God and we should feel the same way
There is no sin without the sinner. so how can you hate one without the other?

Can one hate a lie? or does he have to either hate lying or liars?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.