Is Getting a Massage a Sin? Should Christians Get Massages?

Boidae

Senior Veteran
Aug 18, 2010
Central Florida
✟21,015.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Divorced
Politics
US-Others
If it comes with a hand job then its not good. If its just a full body massage according to legal rules then its more relaxing than sensual. I get massages almost every few weeks. They loosen me up and make me feel happy and relaxed. I want to try a muscle relaxer to see if the feelings are akin, but I don't think my doctor will be okay with that.

I have heard odd and wondrous tales of Asian massage places but those are probably naughty rumors.

I agree Autumn.

My wife loved getting massages from her friend because it helped with her MS. It gave her a couple days of relief.

Regular massages are not sinful, but "happy ending" massages sure are.

Upvote 0

pinkputter

unending love, amazing grace
May 21, 2007
United States
✟10,504.00
Faith
Christian
I agree Autumn.

My wife loved getting massages from her friend because it helped with her MS. It gave her a couple days of relief.

Regular massages are not sinful, but "happy ending" massages sure are.

Ummm yeah! The thought never crossed my mind, but if that's considered a 'happy ending' then yes I agree!

Upvote 0

hollowman

Jan 27, 2012
✟7,624.00
Faith
Christian
As long as it's done by a professional at a beauty salon or by someone who describes themselves as working in the health field then there's nothing sinful about full body massages. I've had full body massage and they are careful to cover you with towels and work their way around your body.

I have tried a massage session by a blind man... i didnt even have to take off my shirt...

Upvote 0

hollowman

Jan 27, 2012
✟7,624.00
Faith
Christian
My wife had a co-worker who was going to massage classes and he needed to do actually massages for free to gain credits for graduation. He would come over and give both my wife and I a massage.

how i wish i could get such free massage (from massage trainees).. then i dont have to worry if its skanky or whatever...

Upvote 0