is Elon Musk the Third Angel of Revelation ?

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,951.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Angels themselves are powerful enough, however Elon Musk is a fallen Angel and has denied the heavenly kingdom.
Wait... does Elon Musk know that he's a fallen angel, or does he still think he's a human?
Have you told him yet?
I feel like this thread should be moved to Twitter.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wait... does Elon Musk know that he's a fallen angel, or does he still think he's a human?
Have you told him yet?
I feel like this thread should be moved to Twitter.
Elon doesn't think he's an Angel, Mr. Muskwood thinks he is God.

I only tell one thing to someone who thinks they are God.

"Play God, and you will lose every time"

yes, it should be moved to twitter

follow me Brendan L.N.M.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

eternal​

ĭ-tûr′nəl​

adjective​

1. Being without beginning or end.
  2. Continuing without interruption; perpetual: synonym: continual.
  3. Seemingly endless; interminable.
behold the 1st dimension...

#1. it is a line
#2. it has beginning and end (Alpha and Omega)
#3. it is infinite.

hence when I pray, I remove the 3d desire and fear and align with the 1st dimension.
for that is where Alpha and Omega always is. (in the 1st dimension)

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: Panthers
Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whether Klaus or George Soros or Gates know that they are doing Satan's work or not.. they still are.

All three are definitely anti-Christs;
Even if an anti Christ is not doing the devil's work, he sure isn't doing the Lord's.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Whether Klaus or George Soros or Gates know that they are doing Satan's work or not.. they still are.
77t9x0.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
But the world hasn't ended?
The world does not end. The age ends. We are in the church age that began on the day of Pentecost in the year 29. So there is very little chance that this age will end before the year 2029. Then we go to the Kingdom age. There is a theory that there will be 7 years time between the church age and the kingdom age. So the Kingdom age will begin in 2036.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
The world does not end. The age ends. We are in the church age that began on the day of Pentecost in the year 29. So there is very little chance that this age will end before the year 2029. Then we go to the Kingdom age. There is a theory that there will be 7 years time between the church age and the kingdom age. So the Kingdom age will begin in 2036.

If we're talking about ages, we're probably in day six of God creating the new heaven and the new earth due to so many beasts being around.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I thought the angels were already there at creation.
They were... But, Christ created everything.

Colossians 1:16
King James Version​

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:​

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

The world will end..
After the Great Tribulation and the 1000 year reign and the white throne judgement.. God will destroy the old earth and the old heaven....
He will create new ones.

Revelation 21:1

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
If we're talking about ages, we're probably in day six of God creating the new heaven and the new earth due to so many beasts being around.
We are still in the age of "Grace"

During this time, anyone and everyone can be saved if they accept the work of Christ while they are alive.
After the "Grace" period ends, we enter the Great Tribulation for 7 years.
Then the 1000 year reign of Christ.
Then the White Throne Judgement.
Then the old heaven and old earth are destroyed and God makes a new heaven and a new earth.
The new heaven comes down and sits on the new earth and God, Angels, and man dwell together for eternity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
We are still in the age of "Grace"

During this time, anyone and everyone can be saved if they accept the work of Christ while they are alive.
After the "Grace" period ends, we enter the Great Tribulation for 7 years.
Then the 1000 year reign of Christ.
Then the White Throne Judgement.
Then the old heaven and old earth are destroyed and God makes a new heaven and a new earth.
The new heaven comes down and sits on the new earth and God, Angels, and man dwell together for eternity.
I'm aware of that continuum of dispensation.

There are other over arching timeline templates going on at the same time.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
God will destroy the old earth and the old heaven....
He will create new ones.
I remember when we first had message boards and we could delete them. People use to ask: where do they go? They use to joke about a bit bucket in the sky. In the Bible, the word means to depart. If a person departs for a journey he still goes somewhere. The Greek language does not deal with nothing or zero. If we have a debt and owe money, then we have a negative. But if we pay off the debt and our ledger returns to zero. Then we have no more debt. The only problem is, nothing does not exist because there is always something.

If we go back to Isaiah 65 "17 For behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind." We can clearly see that the memory is forgotten. In Rev 3:5 it is suggested that a name can be blotted out of the book do life.

Exodus 32:33
The LORD replied to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot out of My book.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I remember when we first had message boards and we could delete them. People use to ask: where do they go? They use to joke about a bit bucket in the sky. In the Bible, the word means to depart. If a person departs for a journey he still goes somewhere. The Greek language does not deal with nothing or zero. If we have a debt and owe money, then we have a negative. But if we pay off the debt and our ledger returns to zero. Then we have no more debt. The only problem is, nothing does not exist because there is always something.

If we go back to Isaiah 65 "17 For behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind." We can clearly see that the memory is forgotten. In Rev 3:5 it is suggested that a name can be blotted out of the book do life.

Exodus 32:33
The LORD replied to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot out of My book.
I'm not sure what your point is here. Please forgive me but I do believe that if God wants the old heaven and the old earth to "pass away" .. they will no longer exist... anywhere.

Upvote 0