is Elon Musk the Third Angel of Revelation ?

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure what your point is here. Please forgive me but I do believe that if God wants the old heaven and the old earth to "pass away" .. they will no longer exist... anywhere.
Your concept of nothing simply does not exist. It is also not consistent with what God has been doing for the last 14 billion years. In the beginning, they had clay tablets to keep track of what people owed. So a positive number is what you have and a negative number is your debt or what you own. God told the people that he would bless them and make them the head and not the tail, the lender and not the browser.

This does hold true for our sins. He remembers our sin no more. It becomes zero, it becomes nothing. Because Jesus paid our debt for us. But the elements remain consistent from the beginning. The molecules that Jesus breathed are still in the world today. They did not disappear or go anywhere. They talk about the cycle of life. Elements in a life form 5 billion years ago could still be a part of a more advanced life today.

Disney in their movies talks about the cycle of life. Esp in Pocahontas. People have this tradition that the native American Indians knew how to become one with the world we live in. But the so-called civilized world believed we were at war with the natural world.

From the day we arrive on the planet
And, blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done
There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
'Til we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life

There will be a new heaven and a new earth. The memory will be no more. It will become a zero. God is a God of absolute and perfect Justice and His scales are perfectly balanced.

Neil Degrasse Tyson tells us that in all of the known universe, nothing does not exist. There is always something. Even if there is very little. The closest we have to nothing is CERN at the Hadron Collider in Geneva. Last I heard Geneva is still on the map. It did not disappear into nothing as people feared.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Your concept of nothing simply does not exist. It is also not consistent with what God has been doing for the last 14 billion years. In the beginning, they had clay tablets to keep track of what people owed. So a positive number is what you have and a negative number is your debt or what you own. God told the people that he would bless them and make them the head and not the tail, the lender and not the browser.

This does hold true for our sins. He remembers our sin no more. It becomes zero, it becomes nothing. Because Jesus paid our debt for us. But the elements remain consistent from the beginning. The molecules that Jesus breathed are still in the world today. They did not disappear or go anywhere. They talk about the cycle of life. Elements in a life form 5 billion years ago could still be a part of a more advanced life today.

Disney in their movies talks about the cycle of life. Esp in Pocahontas. People have this tradition that the native American Indians knew how to become one with the world we live in. But the so-called civilized world believed we were at war with the natural world.

From the day we arrive on the planet
And, blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done
There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky
Keeps great and small on the endless round
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
'Til we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life

There will be a new heaven and a new earth. The memory will be no more. It will become a zero. God is a God of absolute and perfect Justice and His scales are perfectly balanced.

Neil Degrasse Tyson tells us that in all of the known universe, nothing does not exist. There is always something. Even if there is very little. The closest we have to nothing is CERN at the Hadron Collider in Geneva. Last I heard Geneva is still on the map. It did not disappear into nothing as people feared.
Sorry, Diamond7, but I do not go to "Disney" or Niel DeGrasse Tyson for truth on biblical matters.
Both are opposites of Biblical teaching.

There is no "circle of life". This is not the "land before time" .

Life is a straight line. You are born, you live, you die, you spend eternity in paradise or damnation.

Yes, there are "water cycles" and my bones will rot and feed worms and plants etc. Molecules continually change.. but only through death.

When I talk about God, I am totally convinced that nothing is impossible for Him.

When He says that something is "No More" it is quite literally "no more"

Earth and heaven will pass away. They will not exist anymore.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟71,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
When I talk about God, I am totally convinced that nothing is impossible for Him.
It is impossible for God to do anything contrary to His nature. He can not lie, cheat, or steal. He can not contradict himself. He can not do anything unjust. There is a lot that is impossible for God.

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
It is impossible for God to do anything contrary to His nature. He can not lie, cheat, or steal. He can not contradict himself. He can not do anything unjust. There is a lot that is impossible for God.

Matthew 19:26 King James Version​

26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.​

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
there are no accidents or coincidences in God's kingdom.

Attachments

• 64053965-11375973-Musk_clad_in_red_Samurai_armor_shows_up_at_Heidi_Klum_s_21st_ann-a-1_1667302...jpg
    64053965-11375973-Musk_clad_in_red_Samurai_armor_shows_up_at_Heidi_Klum_s_21st_ann-a-1_1667302...jpg
    326.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 77.jpg
    77.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_20230213-190846_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230213-190846_Samsung Internet.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 0