is Elon Musk the Third Angel of Revelation ?

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The bible is quite clear that humans and angels are both different orders of creation. If humans become angels then how were there any angels in heaven before earth was created? Humans were created after Angel's on earth.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The bible is quite clear that humans and angels are both different orders of creation. If humans become angels then how were there any angels in heaven before earth was created? Humans were created after Angel's on earth.

In Sodom and Gomorrah the Angels were indistinguishable from human. Likely mortals too, so no they are not different.

in Genesis 1:26, ""in our image" meant that there were other creators, just that the Lord God, creator of heaven and earth (days 1-3) is LORD creator.

i know another item avoided and not taught on sunday.

these beings in Genesis 1:26 are inorganic Angels, hence we are organic Angels.
(inorganic angels in the making)Philippians 3:21

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,895.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the Book of Revelation says the Angel of Jesus Christ is Alpha and Omega TWICE!
No one is disputing that Jesus is Alpha and Omega. We are disputing that Jesus is an angel.

There is no verse/passage that teaches that Jesus is an angel - that's your idea.

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟763,213.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
In Sodom and Gomorrah the Angels were indistinguishable from human. Likely mortals too, so no they are not different
In the bible it is said the angel Gabriel looked human too. Looks don't matter.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No one is disputing that Jesus is Alpha and Omega. We are disputing that Jesus is an angel.

There is no verse/passage that teaches that Jesus is an angel - that's your idea.

i have provided many scriptures that have led to my conclusion that Jesus Christ is in fact Supreme Angel. not to diminish that he is also begotten Son.

Jesus Christ was born a man. He learned to walk and talk just like the rest of us. He also died like us.

He died and was ressurected in a new body. This body if not of Angel type, is what??

then later, Angel type Jesus visits John of Patmos and gives John the end game plan.

(laymans terms)

because of these things, the path to Angeldom and Angelhood is clear.

We are Angels in the making. most Angels have amnesia and are being decieved.

they dont even know who they are.

now who do you thinks behind this charade?

the answer is anyone who wants to be seen and exalted over this truth; which is indeed the truth

in conclusion Alpha and Omega Is Father and Son, and is beyond this dimension of 3d.
in fact alpha and omega claims house not only in the 3rd dimension but also in the first dimension.

as the first dimension is the primary dimension to all dimensions; it is a line and lines extend forever. however, eternal lines also have a beginning and end.

it is in the first dimension that we get pure connection to the eternal line, of whom is alpha and omega. not in the 3rd. as the 3rd is an effect and the 1st is the cause.

hence when we communicate with the eternal line, (of whom is alpha and omega, and of interdimensional being), we should ask and speak nothing for and of this world, but should prepare ourselves for the next. Just as this world was prepared in a world before, so too should the next world be prepared in a world before it.

of which, Sunday doesnt teach either.

Sunday teaches to worship, it doesnt teach us to progress.

accepting divine progression is the first initial act of being a bonafide Angel.

as was the case in the time of Jesus, (when he took it upon himself to save the world, instead of condemn it)

that was progession unlike no time before.
hence, Christ became Supreme Angel because of it, and all other lesser Angels, bow to him that is Supreme..

King of Kings.

We are all Angels in the nest.
2/3s of us will see 2 worlds,
this one and the next.
while 1/3 will only ever see 1 world;
this one.

there are many nests and many houses.
just that this particular house belongs to one particular bird.

despite having a two headed snake break in and devour some young.

this bird house belongs to the Man Child Warrior (MCW)... as Christ said long ago that this house (earth) is not his. John 18:36

Hence this house belongs to the one with a robe soaked in blood
Revelation 19:13,
not Jesus Christ...

for Jesus Christ gives kingdoms to whom ever he pleases and this kingdom, this house, and this nest was given to a war bird, the MCW.

for the earth has been a battlefield of Angels ever since Adam and Eve ate the apple. the war between good and evil started and has ceased to ever end...

that is until the Man Child Warrior, the Angel of War, institutes 1000 years peace.

there are no accidents and are no coincidences.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
18-IMG_0131-1.jpg

Revelation 1:16

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,895.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
i have provided many scriptures that have led to my conclusion that Jesus Christ is in fact Supreme Angel. not to diminish that he is also begotten Son.
Your conclusion, yes; Scripture's teaching, no.
He died and was ressurected in a new body. This body if not of Angel type, is what??

Jesus' resurrection body was sometimes Spirit, sometimes not.
He appeared in a room which had locked doors, and disappeared from their sight. Yet he ate fish, told the disciples that a ghost did not have flesh and blood, as he had, and invited Thomas to touch his side.
because of these things, the path to Angeldom and Angelhood is clear.
No, it isn't.
Having a spiritual, or a new resurrection, body is not the same as becoming an angel.
Angels were created by God, through Jesus, before the universe was made.
You're assuming that spirit is the same as angel. It isn't.
We are Angels in the making. most Angels have amnesia and are being decieved.
That is not at all Scriptural.
Angels were created before humans were.
Angels were not created in God's image, humans are.
Humans will one day judge angels - the NT says so.
in conclusion Alpha and Omega Is Father and Son, and is beyond this dimension of 3d.
in fact alpha and omega claims house not only in the 3rd dimension but also in the first dimension.

as the first dimension is the primary dimension to all dimensions; it is a line and lines extend forever. however, eternal lines also have a beginning and end.

it is in the first dimension that we get pure connection to the eternal line, of whom is alpha and omega. not in the 3rd. as the 3rd is an effect and the 1st is the cause.

Whatever that means, it is not Scriptural.
of which, Sunday doesnt teach either.

If you mean that this isn't taught in Sunday school, nor in the pulpit on Sundays, there's a good reason for that. It's not Scriptural or Christian doctrine.
accepting divine progression is the first initial act of being a bonafide Angel.
Nope.
I have learnt much about the Bible and God. I am not an angel and never will be.
We don't grow wings and sit on clouds playing harps when we die, you know. Whatever non Christians say.
hence, Christ became Supreme Angel because of it, and all other lesser Angels, bow to him that is Supreme..

Show me the Bible passage which says that Jesus became an angel, and we'll take it from there.
We are all Angels in the nest.
2/3s of us will see 2 worlds,
this one and the next.
while 1/3 will only ever see 1 world;
this one.

there are many nests and many houses.
just that this particular house belongs to one particular bird.

despite having a two headed snake break in and devour some young.

this bird house belongs to the Man Child Warrior (MCW)... as Christ said long ago that this house (earth) is not his. John 18:36

I have no idea what any of this means.

I have no idea where you got any of this stuff from; it's certainly not the Bible, though.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Your conclusion, yes; Scripture's teaching, no.

I have no idea where you got any of this stuff from; it's certainly not the Bible, though.

you live a very shallow and bland version of Christianity. tsktsk. I have provided much support to my conclusions. you have provided none to disprove them.

in the end, the divine message is clear. too bad not everyone can grasp whats on the line.

I predicted the technical and biblical end of the world 7 years before. this became even more Biblical when over 2 dozen prophecies were also fulfilled right on target.

I have witnessed major superstition come to fruition. hence I had no choice to testify and make a movie...
enjoy. :)

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,895.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you live a very shallow and bland version of Christianity. tsktsk. I have provided much support to my conclusions. you have provided none to disprove them.

I have , but you're not listening.
"Shallow and bland Christianity" - you mean that I believe the Bible rather than a Conspiracy Theory?

The Divine message is in the Bible and is taught by Jesus, not by your theories.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,895.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are quoting your own teaching as "proof" of what you are saying.

The world did not end in 2020.
Hello? You're still here. If you weren't, you couldn't have written this thread.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You are quoting your own teaching as "proof" of what you are saying.

The world did not end in 2020.
Hello? You're still here. If you weren't, you couldn't have written this thread.
the 1000 year Christian Kingdom is founded on Revelation not on ashes.

i study Christianity 2.0 and i have been vindicated heavenly.

you account for words in the Bible and have a poor understanding of the deep meaning. you are not progressing into the 1000 year kingdom, but are accounting words for those who do.
thanks for your part.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But the world hasn't ended?
not for the chosen... but it did for many others and in many different ways...

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have , but you're not listening.
"Shallow and bland Christianity" - you mean that I believe the Bible rather than a Conspiracy Theory?

The Divine message is in the Bible and is taught by Jesus, not by your theories.
i have provided over 2 dozen prophecies fulfilled with scripture afixed.

so again in the last 10 years over 50 prophecies have been fulfilled.

conspiracy theory? lol its multiple dissertations really.

again here they are in case you missed it...

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

again here they are in case you missed it...

(original video 2013)

(simplified video 2015)

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,895.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the 1000 year Christian Kingdom is founded on Revelation not on ashes.

i study Christianity 2.0 and i have been vindicated heavenly.
Sorry but your teaching isn't Biblical and God does not contradict himself.
you account for words in the Bible and have a poor understanding of the deep meaning. you are not progressing into the 1000 year kingdom,
I am in the kingdom of God, am helping to further the kingdom of God and am a child of the king.
Whatever you say about it.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,895.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

So you say.

Say what you like, this thread is in the section of the forum that is about conspiracy theories.
And that forum is under the section on Hobbies, interests and entertainment. If you asked for this thread to be moved, I doubt that it would be.
If you started a thread like this in another section, someone would probably asked for it to be moved, or deleted.
What you are saying is not mainstream, standard Christian Theology.

Upvote 0