is Elon Musk the Third Angel of Revelation ?

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
So you say.

Say what you like, this thread is in the section of the forum that is about conspiracy theories.
And that forum is under the section on Hobbies, interests and entertainment. If you asked for this thread to be moved, I doubt that it would be.
If you started a thread like this in another section, someone would probably asked for it to be moved, or deleted.
What you are saying is not mainstream, standard Christian Theology.

yes, graveyards and cemetaries are mainstream Christianity 1.0

in Christianity 2.0, there is only transformation and progression.

1.0s wait for Christ
2.0s walk with Christ

1.0 is stagnation
2.0 is progression

mainstream is shallow and luke warm
deep "conspiracy theories" are deep and cold...

Revelation 3:16

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
not for the chosen... but it did for many others and in many different ways...

Reminds me of "the ascension" that new agers were talking about, the mirror to the Christian rapture theory.

It didn't happen, but people then say it's a figurative fulfillment.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am in the kingdom of God, am helping to further the kingdom of God and am a child of the king.
Whatever you say about it.
you are in one of the many houses(mansions) of God. John 14:1
your only objective is to serve the owner of the house Matthew 24:43
this house/mansion was given to the Manchildwarrior REVELATION 19:12, as the Angel speaking in Revelation, is that of Jesus Christ, of whos name everyone already knows.
John 18:36
the devil and his demons dont care what house they stay in, or who the owner is.
they descended from the sky and broke in.
those old "snakes"
some houses they have completely over ran and devoured. yet this house, they are kept at bay, at a sticks distance.
this too is by no coincidence, as this house is not just a house; but because it belongs to the MCW, this house is also a trap.

you hardly accept the earthly things i provide to you, so telling you heavenly things such as every soul on earth is attached to a star quantumly, you wont believe either.

however, every guest in the MCWs house/trap will be held accountable and are being marked, both quantumly(spiritually) and physically(covid).

once the 7 years are up(3/7) those stars marked are going down..
those physically marked will be marked for insubordination and will be required to make special concessions.

then the Book will be fulfilled completely and the third testament can be written.

however, the 1000 year kingdom started April 2020, just that Rome wasnt built in a day. ;)

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,041,208.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you are in one of the many houses(mansions) of God. John 14:1
your only objective is to serve the owner of the house Matthew 24:43
this house/mansion was given to the Manchildwarrior REVELATION 19:12, as the Angel speaking in Revelation, is that of Jesus Christ, of whos name everyone already knows.
John 18:36
the devil and his demons dont care what house they stay in, or who the owner is.
they descended from the sky and broke in.
those old "snakes"
some houses they have completely over ran and devoured. yet this house, they are kept at bay, at a sticks distance.
this too is by no coincidence, as this house is not just a house; but because it belongs to the MCW, this house is also a trap.

you hardly accept the earthly things i provide to you, so telling you heavenly things such as every soul on earth is attached to a star quantumly, you wont believe either.

however, every guest in the MCWs house/trap will be held accountable and are being marked, both quantumly(spiritually) and physically(covid).

once the 7 years are up(3/7) those stars marked are going down..
those physically marked will be marked for insubordination and will be required to make special concessions.

then the Book will be fulfilled completely and the third testament can be written.

however, the 1000 year kingdom started April 2020, just that Rome wasnt built in a day. ;)
None of what you teach is Scriptural, and quoting random verses doesn't make it so.
For example, the first verse you quoted says, "in my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?"
Jesus had been telling his disciples that he would be leaving the earth soon, but that he would be going back to his Father, to prepare a place for them.
You have changed the meaning by quoting part of the verse, out of context.

I don't accept the things you tell me. I don't understand half of them and they are not Scriptural.
But then, as the world has ended, I'm surprised we are able to have a conversation at all.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's a new one.
based on estimate of when worlds population hit 7778742049 billion people.

777842049 is the 49th number in the fibonacci sequence. the fibonacci sequence is worth checking out.

this golden ratio number tied in the Book of Revelation, Divine Math, Worlds Population, in real time, like no time before.

world population clock .com had the day april 18th.

i kept watch for over 8 years as i knew it was not coincidence...
Daniel 4:17

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
the fibonacci sequence.
That's a calculation metric of occultists, it is now evident why the prophecy doesn't make sense in a Christian context.

Reactions: Strong in Him
Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
None of what you teach is Scriptural, and quoting random verses doesn't make it so.
For example, the first verse you quoted says, "in my Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you?"
Jesus had been telling his disciples that he would be leaving the earth soon, but that he would be going back to his Father, to prepare a place for them.
You have changed the meaning by quoting part of the verse, out of context.

I don't accept the things you tell me. I don't understand half of them and they are not Scriptural.
But then, as the world has ended, I'm surprised we are able to have a conversation at all.
the 1000 year kingdom is not built on the backs of saints.
its built on the backs of sinners.

you dont need to accept anything I say. there are billions in lot.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
no its not..
dont accuse and study more
I've studied plenty, you cannot determine the mandate of Heaven, by the metrics of earth.

The Father alone knows these things.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've studied plenty, you cannot determine the mandate of Heaven, by the metrics of earth.

The Father alone knows these things.
yes i can.
at the 50th Seal of population(12,586,269,025) will be end of 1000 year kingdom that started Aprilish 2020

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
yes i can.
at the 50th Seal of population(12,586,269,025) will be end of 1000 year kingdom that started Aprilish 2020
But it didn't.

The paradigm being represented here is dependent on the human population, not God.

The paradigm that sees the collective of humanity as God, and determiner of prophecy/destiny is the new age movement.

The term Fibonacci Sprial and Divine Math are common terms also in that movement.

This is divination, a sin. You should repent.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But it didn't.

The paradigm being represented here is dependent on the human population, not God.

The paradigm that sees the collective of humanity as God, and determiner of prophecy/destiny is the new age movement.

The term Fibonacci Sprial and Divine Math are common terms also in that movement.

This is divination, a sin. You should repent.
in the 1000 kingdom there are 3 orders of being,
#1 son
#2 servant
#3 slave

the 3 differences are this...
#1 fully aware
#2 partially aware
#3 unaware

the 3 modes of communication respectively are...
#1. Father
#2. Son
#3. Holy Spirit.

I am a servant who communicates with the Son. If I am to repent, then my master will need to repent as well; and if we repent, (master and servant) what shall the slaves do?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Gregory Thompson

Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟721,286.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
in the 1000 kingdom there are 3 orders of being,
#1 son
#2 servant
#3 slave

the 3 differences are this...
#1 fully aware
#2 partially aware
#3 unaware

the 3 modes of communication respectively are...
#1. Father
#2. Son
#3. Holy Spirit.

I am a servant who communicates with the Son. If I am to repent, then my master will need to repent as well; and if we repent, (master and servant) what shall the slaves do?
Rebellion is like the sin of witchcraft, so since you prophesy using witchcraft, you are a rebel.

You represent only yourself.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Rebellion is like the sin of witchcraft, so since you prophesy using witchcraft, you are a rebel.

You represent only yourself.
another accuser (yawn)
how do you know what witchcraftt is like unless you have studied it yourself?
maybe time for mike to create a thread and teach us everything he knows, so we can protect ourselves.

btw regression and stagnation is the only sin in the 1000 year Christian Kingdom.
of which was built on the backs of sinners, and payed for by the blood of saints.
nevertheless, when the 1000 year Kingdom began, amnesty was given to the sinners to be a part of what they built.
this amnesty is the 7 year tribulation. however, the prophecy is that all will reject him therefore all will be subjected to judgement as to whether they reside in the 1000 year kingdom or they be expelled.

4/7 years remaining

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,626.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
another accuser (yawn)
how do you know what witchcraftt is like unless you have studied it yourself?
maybe time for mike to create a thread and teach us everything he knows, so we can protect ourselves.

btw regression and stagnation is the only sin in the 1000 year Christian Kingdom.
of which was built on the backs of sinners, and payed for by the blood of saints.
nevertheless, when the 1000 year Kingdom began, amnesty was given to the sinners to be a part of what they built.
this amnesty is the 7 year tribulation. however, the prophecy is that all will reject him therefore all will be subjected to judgement as to whether they reside in the 1000 year kingdom or they be expelled.

4/7 years remaining
You mentioned the 1000 year Christian kingdom and said "when the 1000 year Kingdom began"
This is totally incorrect and is called "preterism"

Sorry to hear that you have been caught up in that..

I'm done.

Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You mentioned the 1000 year Christian kingdom and said "when the 1000 year Kingdom began"
This is totally incorrect and is called "preterism"

Sorry to hear that you have been caught up in that..

I'm done.

many christians have a wild idea or no idea as to how the 1000 year kingdom will begin.

i say it has already begun and have backed my thesis under another thread called 7778742049... yes another conspiracy..

the only item that moves at a twinkling of an eye is accepting the item of the 1000 year kingdom.
it is not built on ashes but on the fulfillments of Revelation.
of which many have come to fruition because of 2020...

there are 2 types of people in the 1000 year kingdom, those who know it has begun, and those who deny or refuse that it has begun.

anyways thanks for coming out

Upvote 0