Is eating spaghetti morally wrong?

Is spaghetti eating morally wrong/sinful?

• It is the deadliest sin.

• It is a deadly sin.

• It is a sin, but only a small one.

• It is a not that big a sin, but also not a small one. More like middle size.

• I will describe the size in my post.

Results are only viewable after voting.

quatona

"God"? What do you mean??
May 15, 2005
✟175,292.00
Faith
Seeker
Is it genetically coded? No.
Does it occur in nature? No.
Is it a choice? Yes.
Isn´t it a waste of time (that you could spend e.g. helping the sick) to fight with those unpractical pasta thingies?
Isn´t white meal harming your temple, the body?
Isn´t cooking food a waste of energy resources?
Did Moses, Abraham, Noah and Jesus eat spaghetti? No, they ate bread.

Do you tolerate or even respect sphaghetti eaters? If yes, is that because you are a liberal?

Do non-repentent sphaghetti eaters go to hell?

Should we hate sphaghetti eaters, or should we love spaghetti eaters but hate spaghetti eating?

How much time and effort should we spend on hating spaghetti eating (or eaters)?

How about those who are desiring the sphaghetti eater lifestyle but not acting upon it? Are they saved?

Should we have reparative therapies for spaghetti eaters?

If I want to live in a world free of spaghetti eating, what am I allowed to do to protect myself from those who violate my right to live in the world I want to live in?

What did the founding fathers think about it?

Discuss.:)

M

Makaro

I am not sure whether the Flying Spaghetti Monster has forbidden the eating of spaghetti, but if he has, it is most certainly the deadliest of all sins, even more deadly than taking someone else's lunch from the refrigerator.

I'm pretty sure the FSM has invited all of us to eat his Essence, so that we may all be part of one Meatball. Christian Communion is the same idea, only substiture FSM with Christ and Meatball with Christ's Body.

Upvote 0

ThatRobGuy

Part of the IT crowd
Site Supporter
Sep 4, 2005
Here
✟1,207,592.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I remember it like it was yesterday....

I was sitting in an Italian restaurant eating, and then it happened....something came over me. It was force I couldn't describe. It was like my rage and violent tendencies grew with each noodle that I ate. By the time I finished dinner, I was a killing machine. My hands were red with blood of the innocent....and meat sauce.

Thats when I found the terrifying truth...
pastamania.jpg

Look Away!!! I'm hideous!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

cobaltburrito

I remember it like it was yesterday....

I was sitting in an Italian restaurant eating, and then it happened....something came over me. It was force I couldn't describe. It was like my rage and violent tendencies grew with each noodle that I ate. By the time I finished dinner, I was a killing machine. My hands were red with blood of the innocent....and meat sauce.

Thats when I found the terrifying truth...
pastamania.jpg

Look Away!!! I'm hideous!!!
FTW!

Upvote 0

fillerbunny

Feb 16, 2006
Southern New England
✟16,521.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Great, first you tell me I've got to forgo my Newtons, and now we're giving up spaghetti, too? :eek:

According to my (Italian) friend's mom, the eating of spaghetti prepared with canned sauce is an abomination.

I'm pretty sure the homemade stuff is acceptable, though.

(If you're willing to go to all that trouble.. which I, being of the incredibly lazy sort, am not. :p )

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Paulos23

Never tell me the odds!
Mar 23, 2005
Washington State
✟311,976.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm pretty sure the FSM has invited all of us to eat his Essence, so that we may all be part of one Meatball. Christian Communion is the same idea, only substiture FSM with Christ and Meatball with Christ's Body.
You must eat his noodoly appendage to be at one with FSM!

All prase HIM!

Upvote 0

united4Peace

Contributor
Jun 28, 2006
Alberta
✟26,223.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
There is no spaghetti in the Bible, so it is clearly a sin.

So is pizza.

:eek:
I had 4 pieces tonight,
fed my husband and children as well as I was too lazy too cook.
What does this mean?
Does this mean ive led them onto the road of destruction as well by feeding them Pizza?? :sigh: :cry:

Upvote 0