1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. We are holding our 2022 Angel Ministry Drive now. Please consider signing up, or if you have any questions about being an Angel, use our staff application form. The world needs more prayer now, and it is a great way to help other members of the forums. :) To Apply...click here

Iowan's where are you???? (3)

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by ChrisBot, Nov 27, 2007.

1. PegasusOnFire

PegasusOnFire is currently unsupervised...

+732
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    We would like a boy, but as long as it is healthy I am happy. Found out that with the way my uteus is shapped now that I am not to go into labor.

Congrats, I was going to ask you about how every thing is going with that.

2. Phoebe

Phoebe TwoBrickShyOfAFullLoad

+75
    Lutheran
    Married
    Paper pregnant... Looking to grow a family "tree"? (paper, tree... get it?) That was pathetic.

Feesha, when you were here, I really was going nuts. I am getting treated for anxiety. I think it's all in my head. ;) I had a couple of panic attacks last week. Right before Thanksgiving. How's that for timing?

Congratulations, Bobbie!!

3. Flipper

Flipper Flippant Dolphin

+195
    Lutheran
    Married
    Just live paper dolls. ;)

Really? I couldn't tell. If you need it, I'm glad you are getting help.

4. PegasusOnFire

+732
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    So we foundout it is another girl, I actually laughed when I found out, Jay and Christian were both upset at the news, Mary is totally clueless.

5. Flipper

Flipper Flippant Dolphin

+195
    Lutheran
    Married
    Awwww. Once the baby gets here, they'll be excited.

We got the paperwork in today that officially makes us a waiting family!

6. PegasusOnFire

+732
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    yay, :clap:

7. Phoebe

+75
    Lutheran
    Married
    The meds are kicking in.
    I still need to put u the Christmas tree.

8. LightHearted

LightHearted No Storm Can Shake My Inmost Calm

+561
    Catholic
    Married
    :wave:

9. PegasusOnFire

+732
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican
    hey there Susan, congrats of the engagment and setting the date.

Miss Alice Helen arrived April 17th at 7:33am 9lbs 4oz 18.5in. She is now 12 weeks old and very close to 15lbs

10. Phoebe

+75
    Lutheran
    Married
    Susan, what day?

I am now backing off of the meds. I'd like to be done with them by the end of August. We'll see. I hope to never have a panic attack again.

Congratulations Bobbie.

11. StarryEyes

StarryEyes Guest

+0
    Hi :wave: I've heard that getting more omega 3's like taking fish oil helps a lot with anxiety. In my experience, it's helping gradually with my anxiety... but I've taken it for a good few months. Also candidiasis/digestion problems can cause major, major major anxiety issues.. been there!!

How's baby Alice??? Congrats!!

12. LutheranChick

LutheranChick Senior Member

+137
    Lutheran
    Married
    US-Republican
    Congratulations! Your girls are beautiful!

13. PegasusOnFire

+732
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Republican

thanks ladies.

Alice is doing great, growing like a weed. Mary is just getting over a double ear infection. Christian is, well she is 4.

14. LightHearted

+561
    Catholic
    Married
    Thanks Bobbie! Congratulations on the new addition to your family. :)

Hee hee... it was kind of trippy that you knew about the engagement and date, since I didn't mention it on CF. Now I remember that we're friends on Facebook, though, too!

I hope the no-meds works for you. Anxiety is no fun. It's something that I still struggle with.

We're getting married 12/4/09. :)

15. Phoebe

+75
    Lutheran
    Married
    The doctor had mentioned something that I can take in a pinch if I need it. I'll have to find out about it. I'm not as tired all the time now.

16. LightHearted

+561
    Catholic
    Married
    That's good to hear. Are you still in PACES?

Getting out of the FAA was one of the best things that I could have done for my health. It seemed to clear up most of my health problems.

17. Phoebe

+75
    Lutheran
    Married
    I'm still working at the school. Work situations can raise my anxiety, but I don't believe it's the cause. I had that dream two years ago that I had cancer and was going through chemotherapy. It was quite vivid.
    I seem way too concerned with my personal health, and I've developed a tremendous fear of death. (unexpected/ sudden dath)
    The meds are just a band- aid for the underlying problem. (IMO)

18. Phoebe

+75
    Lutheran
    Married
    I had heard the sameabout Omega 3's. Doctor Oz mentioned it on a tv program. I was eating plenty of tuna when all of this started.

19. Flipper

Flipper Flippant Dolphin

+195
    Lutheran
    Married
    Hi guys!

Tuna contains mercury - eating too much of it can cause heavy metal poisoning, which can cause brain problems. I wouldn't stop eating it, because Omega 3s are really good, but don't eat it every day. If you keep the fish/shellfish consumption to once or twice a week, you should be ok.

20. Phoebe

+75
    Lutheran
    Married

That would explain alot. :p
    I was eating it frequently.:sorry::doh: What kind of brain problems? Are they reversable?