Iowa man holds horse auction drawing 600 people but he broke no laws, governor says

Gr8Grace

Mar 11, 2018
South Dakota
✟75,931.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am positive that you did not have it..
See that is the difference between subjective thinking and objective thinking.
I am not positive we had it, but all the evidence and symptoms point to it.(objective thinking)

But your positive we didn't have it. You obviously have an agenda(subjective thinking) with this virus. I don't.

Christmas was far too early.
Whatever. China confirmed it in oct or nov 2019. And travel was unrestricted(You know how many people travel back and forth from china to USA and vice versa?) Or did it just mysteriously become contagious around feb or Jan 2020?
You simply had the flu..
We were TESTED for the flu. Flu shots were taken. Why not ask questions rather than make untrue blanket statements?
My whole family went through this. 3 Kids, my wife and myself. Chest pains, trouble breathing, fever, body aches.......and get this, I lost sense of taste and smell. And we had our doctors scratching their heads.....well, not really, they told us it was some virus. sleep, stay hydrated and wait it out.

I would bet a whole bunch of money we had it...and that was Christmas time.

Covid-19 is far worse.
No it's not.

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey we are taking it seriously, but we can't stop life. We have livestock, we have to feed them. we have to deal with other people...........Stay at home, let the cows die? Let the pigs die? Let the chickens die? let the rabbits Die? Let the quail die?

Your butt would be dead if I stayed home.
So tell me exactly why someone would be in dire need to buy a horse at auction? Are there no safer ways to buy a horse? Are they really needed or are they just a want. seems to me that many showed up to try and steal a deal for their hobby.

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
See that is the difference between subjective thinking and objective thinking.
I am not positive we had it, but all the evidence and symptoms point to it.(objective thinking)

But your positive we didn't have it. You obviously have an agenda(subjective thinking) with this virus. I don't.

Whatever. China confirmed it in oct or nov 2019. And travel was unrestricted(You know how many people travel back and forth from china to USA and vice versa?) Or did it just mysteriously become contagious around feb or Jan 2020?

We were TESTED for the flu. Flu shots were taken. Why not ask questions rather than make untrue blanket statements?
My whole family went through this. 3 Kids, my wife and myself. Chest pains, trouble breathing, fever, body aches.......and get this, I lost sense of taste and smell. And we had our doctors scratching their heads.....well, not really, they told us it was some virus. sleep, stay hydrated and wait it out.

I would bet a whole bunch of money we had it...and that was Christmas time.

No it's not.
Oh my,ignorance and arrogance.

No, the coronavirus is not the flu. It has some similar symptoms, but it is a different sort of viral infection than influenza.

Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu

Please read that article. There are some similarities in symptoms, but as I said covid-19 is much worse. Influenza is a family of viruses that we have been exposed to. Even without vaccinations for new strains the fact that one is very likely to have had some variation gives us some natural immunity. Covid-19 is different. It is a new virus that we have not been exposed to yet. You had the flu and complained about that. You would have made the news if you had had Covid-19. "Flu shots" or vaccinations, don't do anything if you already have the disease. They are a preventive measure, not a cure.

Upvote 0

Kessa

I'd rather be a mermaid
Apr 1, 2020
Savannah, Georgia
✟9,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Willful ignorance and denial of the reality of the situation isn't an excuse for this kind of foolishness. I hope the people who attended this auction will do the right thing and not seek medical help if they become desperately ill with this deadly virus. Making a choice to risk your life for race horses? That's stupid. There are hundreds of online auction platforms that take livestock. There are many platforms where deals can be made on race and show horses. You can also livestream an auction and take bids in real time. This fool just killed some people and doesn't even know it.

Upvote 0