Happy go lucky cyborg squirrel
Nov 10, 2006
Visit site
✟7,969.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I've mostly been hanging out in the rec room until now, so I guess I'd better check in.
I'd rather not post my name in the forum (mostly because of outside search engines), so you can call me Squirrel. I'm a college student living in the eastern US.

Reactions: WalkOn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Abuja

Nov 21, 2006
✟7,620.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi I am 23 and my name is Larry. I am here because I feel the Lord has called me to share the truth I have with all who will listen. No matter the cost. I have posted a thread called The Family in Heaven under Non-Denominatioal if anyone is interested. I feel this may help others understand who God is a little better. May God bless.

Sincerely, Larry

Upvote 0

thistle1963

ich versteh euch nicht...warum ist das?
Feb 13, 2006
california
Visit site
✟1,889.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
hi everyone. im holly from calif. i'll be transferring from christian teens soon, and i'll be 18 on november 28. i just thought i'd introduce myself. i love movies and johnny depp :blush: im choosing to be a surgeon when i grow up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

shadistarr

Nov 23, 2006
San Francisco
✟8,716.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hey my name is Leya, I'm currently living in San Francisco, which I am affectionatly calling land of cold wet and grey for the time being. I'm 22 and just about to graduate college with a degree in Child and Adolescent Development (more adolescent than child). Ummm I guess that's the technical part of the introduction... should I say more?

Upvote 0

Phili413

Nov 12, 2006
PA
✟15,253.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hey everyone, I'm Diana...I'm a 20 yr old Junior at a PA college. I pretty much grew up in the church, so I've been a Christian my whole life, which doesn't mean too much since we all go through the same "trials and tribulations"...but I know and believe that God is always there for me, and that no matter what he brings me- he will see me through! I'm pretty busy, or I would be on here more often, but if anyone ever needs to talk, just let me know, (and I'll figure out how this works) and respond to you! :) Alright well take care everyone...
"Grow in the Lord. Walk in his Light...Look to the Lord and His Strength; seek his face always." -Psalm 105:4

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.