Sealight

Aug 12, 2006
Lancaster, PA
✟7,697.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello and greetings in Jesus' name. I am Allen. I am not new to this site, but I hardly posted at all. I been here time and time again, sometimes on a regularly basis; but often get sidetrack with writing sermons and stories. But I will try my best to post.

Upvote 0

CASEY82

Oct 16, 2006
Caboolture
✟16,292.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:wave: Hi my name is Casey, im a 23yr old Nursing Student and i've just recently joined this sight. One of my friends introduced me to it and i've got to say that im really loving it...especially being able to prayer for so many people.

I'd love to meet you all so please feel free to PM me.

Take care

Caseu:kiss:

Upvote 0

JayCdn

May 14, 2006
CowTown
Visit site
✟7,978.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Greens
hello, you sound very educated :) welcome to CF.

Well thanks Mikewould, that's much appreciated. It is amazing how different my speech, and typing I suppose, is at the end of summer (after working at camp with younger people) from at the end of the school year (after writing and reading academic papers for eight months). Really though, ready for some sweet Aristotle quoting
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Upvote 0

RosalieLynott

Oct 18, 2006
✟7,649.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm Rosalie. I'm completely in love with hippie culture, the 1960s, the 1970s, music from that era, and the outdoors. I like wandering around on foot and chatting with strangers. I like to daydream and plan for peace and how to spread God's love among people, then I get disheartened because nobody seems to listen to me.

I live in North Carolina. I'm very bored and lonely here, and I'm looking forward to December, when I take a bus trip up to Columbus, OH, to see the Who. I'm 18, just got my GED (I had to drop out of school for health reasons), and looking forward to spring, when I can finally take off on that backpacking trip I've been planning for two years.

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2006
CANADA
Visit site
✟7,648.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I just recently joined. My name is Eric, I'm from Canada. I'm not really mad. I actually am never mad. But I can be sarcastic and rather tongue in cheek... I like music.. I play guitar and bass in a band. I also skateboard, read, and I'm into theology. My job currently is in communications/customer service and that's that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

kuntrygurl_26

Veteran
Feb 19, 2004
Louisiana
✟1,810.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Hello my name is Anna. I live in Louisiana. I am currently going to college to be an LPN. I graduate on December7th of this year. Then I will be starting RN school. My ultimate goal is to be an Acute Care Nurse Practioner (ACNP). I would like to work in a Pediatric ICU. God is so great! Welp If you would like to know anything else feel free to PM me! God Bless--KG

Upvote 0

gbalaundrygnome

Oct 5, 2006
Texas
✟7,671.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not new but want to join in !
My Name is Jo I am a part time creche worker for childrens services,
I love coffee and can be a bit of a nerd,
Apparently I will argue over what colour the sky is but hey at least when I am being nice people appreciate it more :D
I am nice really I am just easily irritated...so watch out ;)
Oh and I love musicals!
Sounds interesting, everyone needs a little spice to life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

kat00_ca

Apr 11, 2004
Ontario, Canada
✟15,150.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
Hi, my name is Kat and darn proud to be a Canadian :) I go to Nipissing University in Ontario. The last time I was on this website was over a year ago but then I got sidetracked with my studies (which are important, right? ;))
I've been having problems with my friends lately and I felt the need to come back here for inspiration. It's working so far :)

Upvote 0

CASEY82

Oct 16, 2006
Caboolture
✟16,292.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:wave: Hey everyone...My name is Casey, im 23yrs old and im a nursing student in Brisbane Australia. A friend of mine showed me this forum a few months ago...it's a gr8 place....i absolutly love coming in here and being able to pray for people. Hope ur all enjoying it to...

Casey:clap:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.