Living4Him03

Just wanna dance with you
Nov 16, 2003
Fort Worth, Texas
Visit site
✟11,465.00
Faith
Protestant
Hi ! My name is Melissa and I also live in Texas :) I am majoring in social work, but I'm also interested in screenwriting. I like coming to the forums to check out what problems/issues everyone is facing and to see if I could lend any advice or share my own experiences. I have a boyfriend who was in the Navy, but due to a problem with his feet, was discharged. He was attending officer candidate school. Now he lives in a city close to me :) My best friend is getting married in June! woo hoo! ;)

Upvote 0

Tenorvoice

Give me Liberty ...Or a pie in the face
Feb 10, 2004
Way down yonder in the paw paw patch
✟22,387.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hi my name is Scott, I am an automotive techincian and have been since 1994. I live in near Richmond VA, and I am very greatful for the word our Lord and Savior has been doing in my life since I came to know Him 4 yrs ago. He has blessed me with a voice to sing praises unto HIm and that it what I do each and every day. I am in a southern gospel quartet, church chior, men ensomble, solo, and I work with H.O.P.E. (our youth ensomble).

Peace (and Praise HIm every day)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

twosteppin

They didn't have you where I come from
Dec 24, 2003
Cleveland, Ohio
✟18,232.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
hello everyone!

Well, lets see... My name is Amy. I go to highschool and still undecided about what I'm gonna do after. I'm thinking of getting a BA in early-childhood education. But who knows. I like to eat, sleep, and listen to music. and I love God, but that goes without saying. (so why did i say it?...hehe)

Reactions: Jenn80Mc
Upvote 0

stonetoflesh

reformed librarie-keeper
Apr 20, 2004
Round Rock, TX
✟11,660.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Heya,
Jason here... I recently finished my master's degree in library science and have been at my first professional job for about a year and a half. I'm a reference librarian at the public library in Modesto, CA-- not the most glorious place to live, but my family, friends and church are all here so it's ok. New to these forums, but I'm having a good time so far...

Upvote 0
Hey everybody, I'm Jay. I am a freshman at Central Florida Community College and just stumbled across this forum. I am a biology major and plan to teach at the high school level. I go to the Inverness Church of God. That's a charismatic church. I act and play baritone horn. God Bless everybody.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bartimaeus

Pardoned Rebel!
May 3, 2004
Standing in Grace!
Visit site
✟9,138.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Buttermilk said:
:wave: I was just wondering who hangs about in this forum. Why don't you introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about yourself.
Well, for those of you who have been hiding under a rock, I am Bartimeus, 39 years old, and I am totally blind. I'm also currently unemployed. :)

I decided to check out this forum on CF because I think I am being called to a young adults ministry. :pray:

Look forward to making friends here I haven't made yet. :cool:

Upvote 0

Bartimaeus

Pardoned Rebel!
May 3, 2004
Standing in Grace!
Visit site
✟9,138.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Lia said:
Hey everyone,

my name is Lia. I'm located in Gaithersburg, MD (DC Metro Area). I live, work and go to a local church here in this area. Finished my undergrad from the University of Arizona 2 1/2 years ago (Tucson, AZ).

God bless.
Nice to meet you. :wave:

Upvote 0

JoJoButterfly

Mar 27, 2002
WV
✟7,841.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Everyone! I used to be a regular on here but wasn't able to get on here for quite a while but I am hoping to be a more regular and make some friends!

I'm Jocelyn I'm going to be a senior at Bowling Green State University in the fall. I'm majoring in Communication Disorders and will eventually be a Speech- Language Pathologist (God willing)

At my school I'm involved in InterVarsity Christian Fellowship which is soo awsome, God has really used it to change me. :bow: Praise him!

I hope to see you all around! :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.