• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Introduce Yourself

Discussion in 'Young Adults' started by Buttermilk, May 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lmnop9876

lmnop9876 Well-Known Member

+212
    Christian
    Private
    hey, i'm phil, i've been on Christian Forums for over a year now, i'm a moderator in theology, thought i'd pop over here to talk to some young people. i live in tasmania (state of australia), i'm a Christian, i'm studying psychology at uni, and I'm koori (austalian aboriginal).
    :)

2. rustypjr

rustypjr Regular Member

+25
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hey my name is Rusty, I am married, a christian, and I work for my dad at the welding shop and I am a part time youth minister, and I live in Mississippi. If there is anything you want to know just ask!!!!!!:wave:

3. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    hi, i'm colin, i'm a new christian. i discovered that my life was hollow! and now here i am singing praises to god! i'm an english lad, seeking to set my town on fire with faith!
    amen

4. Brianofboiwe

Brianofboiwe New Member

+0
    Baptist
    Well my name is Brian. I just came over here looking for some Christian advice. Advice that does not take God into perspective seems more shallow and 2d to me every day.

I'm a 21 year old college student, piano teacher, classical singer, former rock and roller, and boyfriend of 2 years to the most beautiful girl in the world. I'm majoring in music education, and voice. I one day plan to teach music as I feel it is my calling.

Brian.

Maryland, USA.

5. LilyofmyValley

LilyofmyValley New Member

+2
    Christian
    US-Others
    Hi everyone. My name is Courtney and I attend college in Alabama. I love my life, my family, my boyfriend, and most importantly Jesus! It's tough being a Christian at 19 but I know my reward will be great so I'm gonna keep on truckin no matter what gets in my way. I am majoring in Geography with a minor in Environmental
    Science. I love the earth and I hate litter.
    I also love animals. I am a hippie of sorts and proud of it.
    I came here for inspiration and to talk to people who have my same beliefs.

6. lily2424

lily2424 New Member

+3
    Christian
    Hi...
    I am Lily. I work in the science/biology field. I joined a couple weeks ago because I am going through kind of a confusing/difficult time in my life, and I need some
    inspiration.
    ...and everyone seems so nice here! and I have gotten some much needed help!

7. GoDzGrL4EvEr20

GoDzGrL4EvEr20 Active Member

+20
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    thats cool that you came on here. yes it is a very welcoming site. well i hope that you stay on here and i hope that you get the inspiration that you are looking for. take care and God bless.

8. GoDzGrL4EvEr20

+20
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    that's awesome. I really love animals too. I have four cats...

9. GoDzGrL4EvEr20

+20
    Christian
    In Relationship
    US-Democrat
    hey i was reading all the posts before me and you all seem to have your life on track and all. i mean you are all in some sort of school/college. that is really great and awesome for you all. I am planning on going this winter so ill see how it goes. well you all take care and God bless.

10. lily2424

lily2424 New Member

+3
    Christian
    ooohhh I love animals too! I have a little puppy...

11. Huggz

Huggz New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    Hey, everyone. I'm Wes and I'm new :)

12. JoshuaM

JoshuaM Veteran

+94
    Non-Denom
    Private

welcome

13. duskiness

duskiness Member

+2
    Christian
    Single
    Hey there! I'm also new here.
    i'm on my last year at uni (that's a bit scary, big, big world waiting out there...) , now - since 3 weeks- on "erasmus" exchange in Belgium.
    I'm looking forwrd to meetig you all! :D
    n.

14. gbalaundrygnome

gbalaundrygnome New Member

+1
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Hi, my name is Kristina. I'm living in Texas, been back 10 months since I was in Ms for a year and a half. I'm getting married in 4 days to an awesome christian guy who has learned to put up with me quite nicely and loves me no matter what. I am currently working and waiting for my residency to change back here. So I can start back to college in the spring.

15. gbalaundrygnome

+1
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    I hope everything goes well.

16. gbalaundrygnome

+1
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    Well, welcome and may God bless ya in your endevours!!!!

17. jenz123

jenz123 New Member

+7
    Pentecostal
    Single
    UK-Liberal-Democrats
    Hi, I'm Jenny (or Jenz). I'm 18, and I've just started a BA in History at University in Devon, England.

18. Utah Knight

Utah Knight A friend to all Supporter

+1,461
    Non-Denom
    Single
    hello and welcome to cf

19. EmberFae

EmberFae Member

+22
    Christian
    Single
    UK-Labour
    Not new but want to join in !
    My Name is Jo I am a part time creche worker for childrens services,
    I love coffee and can be a bit of a nerd,
    Apparently I will argue over what colour the sky is but hey at least when I am being nice people appreciate it more :D
    I am nice really I am just easily irritated...so watch out ;)
    Oh and I love musicals!

20. JayCdn

JayCdn Member

+10
    Nazarene
    Single
    CA-Greens
    I am Jay. I live in Canada and I am in my last year of two degrees at the University of Calgary. I have been working with the youth in my church since graduating out of it. I am also pretty much the leader of the young adult crowd at my church. I am the worship leader for the Saturday night service at my church as well. It can all get to be a little much sometimes, but I hang in for the most part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.