Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
More about Blank, the man in the visions. The white hair represents purity, the white eyes represent eyes that sees as God sees, and the white clothes represent righteousness.

To elaborate more on the interpretations, with this in mind, Blank is a man, who can do all things through Christ and has no limit. The explosion is a literal event that will happen. Blank will be both in the Spiritual Realm and the Earthly Realm at the same time, and see as God sees. Blank will be a hero to save sinners who don't want God, as a final chance for them. Finally, I have become Blank in the Spiritual Realm.

Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2019
Winston-Salem
✟17,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi Coleton, I believe that these speak to your identity and who God is calling you to be.

1. White represents righteousness or holiness. Hair is wisdom, eyes are vision (future or seeing supernatural), clothes are purpose/anointing. You are called to walk into having wisdom in what is right (righteousness) and to have visions of righteousness.

2. Having the same dream or vision twice indicates a promise. Having it multiple times means God is trying to get through to you something he wants you to know.

3. This illustrates you becoming the person God created you to be. Smoke from your mouth is exuding the glory of God (smoke) through words, praise or singing (by mouth.) God breathed life into existence by blessing it and so will you.

4. Netflix is on a television (tell a vision) which indicates a vision. It was a vision of you. You said you've accepted "Blank" as your identity. I believe this is God's way of telling you that your identity to him is a superhero. You were created in the mirror image of God. God is not empty or blank and neither are you. You were given supernatural power through Christ who is in you and with that, you are capable of accomplishing extraordinary things.

5. As we begin to understand our true identity in God and walk into the fullness of who he's made us to be, it can draw attention from the enemy. A mall can represent provision that is all in one place that may be attacked. It's important to stay close to God, trust him, and put on the full armor of God. On the other hand, it could represent self-centeredness or materialism and a huge explosion could mean that God is going to work on tearing that down within you.

6. This may be a person of significance that you'll meet in the future or if you couldn't make out a face or see her face, it could be an angel. Yellow arms represents hope of strength, blue vest and jeans mean walking in communion and/or revelation of righteousness.

7. This sounds like a night vision. Although you dreamed it, it was straight forward and not symbolic like dreams. A bed represents peace or intimacy. This seems to be an encounter with the Holy Spirit resting upon you, giving you peace and possibly gifts (like the seer gift/ gift of visions)

It seems that God is actively pursuing you and wants you to know how deeply he loves you. He wants you to know that you are incredibly important to him and for you understand your true identity. It's important to pray and agree with his will which I believe is to usher you into who he's created you to be.

God bless you and guide in the exciting adventure that's unfolding!

I've asked Hidden in Him before to Interpret a few things for me, but when I asked God recently about his will for me, he showed me in his word, the Holy Bible, and he wants me to "Understand the Matter, and Consider the Vision" which I don't get at all. I've asked for understanding of the Visions from God, but he seems to want to tell me contradictory stuff as if my Soul will live forever but my Body will die horribly. It's weird. It's like he condemns me and simultaneously tells me that I will do great things. I'm like, "God, it has to be one or the other, Hell or Heaven" it cannot be both.

I've had a couple new visions since I last chatted with Hidden in Him, but I know the majority of the visions and what the Dream means. But my ultimate goal here is to find out how all of the visions and the dream fit together, because to me right now it's like a Jigsaw Puzzle that somebody thought, "Hey, I wonder what this tastes like?" and took a chunk out of all of the pieces. Like Seriously.

Here are the Visions in the order I had them:

1. I saw a man in the mirror at my church, in place where my reflection should be. He had white hair, white eyes, and wore all white clothing.

2. Same as 1 but I was at a further distance from the mirror at my church.

3. I became the man in the mirror, and breathed white smoke.

4. I saw a Netflix page with a picture of the man in the mirror, and it said, "Marvel's Blank" It had a description and everything.

5. I was in a place like a wide open mall, and there was a huge explosion.

6. I saw a blonde lady with a yellow long sleeve shirt, a blue vest, and blue jeans walking past weird looking brick houses that were situated along a street.

And the dream was this. I was laying upon my bed and and huge ball of light came and rested on me.

Any interpretations of all of the visions and the dream and how they fit together would be Awesome.

Little side note though: Hidden in Him said that the dream meant I needed to "Release" more. And that the man in white was God. I don't know if any of that is true, but i'll trust him until anyone says and proves otherwise. Wait doesn't that mean in my vision I became God? That can't be write then.

Another side note: I have been praying for a long time for power through Christ, and I have recently taken on the Spiritual Name Blank. Meaning, in my own words empty or nothing.

I've asked Hidden in Him before to Interpret a few things for me, but when I asked God recently about his will for me, he showed me in his word, the Holy Bible, and he wants me to "Understand the Matter, and Consider the Vision" which I don't get at all. I've asked for understanding of the Visions from God, but he seems to want to tell me contradictory stuff as if my Soul will live forever but my Body will die horribly. It's weird. It's like he condemns me and simultaneously tells me that I will do great things. I'm like, "God, it has to be one or the other, Hell or Heaven" it cannot be both.

I've had a couple new visions since I last chatted with Hidden in Him, but I know the majority of the visions and what the Dream means. But my ultimate goal here is to find out how all of the visions and the dream fit together, because to me right now it's like a Jigsaw Puzzle that somebody thought, "Hey, I wonder what this tastes like?" and took a chunk out of all of the pieces. Like Seriously.

Here are the Visions in the order I had them:

1. I saw a man in the mirror at my church, in place where my reflection should be. He had white hair, white eyes, and wore all white clothing.

2. Same as 1 but I was at a further distance from the mirror at my church.

3. I became the man in the mirror, and breathed white smoke.

4. I saw a Netflix page with a picture of the man in the mirror, and it said, "Marvel's Blank" It had a description and everything.

5. I was in a place like a wide open mall, and there was a huge explosion.

6. I saw a blonde lady with a yellow long sleeve shirt, a blue vest, and blue jeans walking past weird looking brick houses that were situated along a street.

And the dream was this. I was laying upon my bed and and huge ball of light came and rested on me.

Any interpretations of all of the visions and the dream and how they fit together would be Awesome.

Little side note though: Hidden in Him said that the dream meant I needed to "Release" more. And that the man in white was God. I don't know if any of that is true, but i'll trust him until anyone says and proves otherwise. Wait doesn't that mean in my vision I became God? That can't be write then.

Another side note: I have been praying for a long time for power through Christ, and I have recently taken on the Spiritual Name Blank. Meaning, in my own words empty or nothing.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi Coleton, I believe that these speak to your identity and who God is calling you to be.

1. White represents righteousness or holiness. Hair is wisdom, eyes are vision (future or seeing supernatural), clothes are purpose/anointing. You are called to walk into having wisdom in what is right (righteousness) and to have visions of righteousness.

2. Having the same dream or vision twice indicates a promise. Having it multiple times means God is trying to get through to you something he wants you to know.

3. This illustrates you becoming the person God created you to be. Smoke from your mouth is exuding the glory of God (smoke) through words, praise or singing (by mouth.) God breathed life into existence by blessing it and so will you.

4. Netflix is on a television (tell a vision) which indicates a vision. It was a vision of you. You said you've accepted "Blank" as your identity. I believe this is God's way of telling you that your identity to him is a superhero. You were created in the mirror image of God. God is not empty or blank and neither are you. You were given supernatural power through Christ who is in you and with that, you are capable of accomplishing extraordinary things.

5. As we begin to understand our true identity in God and walk into the fullness of who he's made us to be, it can draw attention from the enemy. A mall can represent provision that is all in one place that may be attacked. It's important to stay close to God, trust him, and put on the full armor of God. On the other hand, it could represent self-centeredness or materialism and a huge explosion could mean that God is going to work on tearing that down within you.

6. This may be a person of significance that you'll meet in the future or if you couldn't make out a face or see her face, it could be an angel. Yellow arms represents hope of strength, blue vest and jeans mean walking in communion and/or revelation of righteousness.

7. This sounds like a night vision. Although you dreamed it, it was straight forward and not symbolic like dreams. A bed represents peace or intimacy. This seems to be an encounter with the Holy Spirit resting upon you, giving you peace and possibly gifts (like the seer gift/ gift of visions)

It seems that God is actively pursuing you and wants you to know how deeply he loves you. He wants you to know that you are incredibly important to him and for you understand your true identity. It's important to pray and agree with his will which I believe is to usher you into who he's created you to be.

God bless you and guide in the exciting adventure that's unfolding!

Thank you so much! Is it at all possible that both my interpretations and your interpretations are the same? It's just that I prayed for about an hour and tested the spirits and rebuked satan to make sure my interpretations were accurate, so you saying all of this kind of makes me doubt myself. Still though, it may be the same interpretations but from different perspectives, like you filled in what I was missing. I don't know...may we discuss more of this in a conversation here on CF? I'd love to know if at all my interpretations were invalid for whatever reason.

Also, thanks a lot! I see you are a new member, welcome to CF!

Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2019
Winston-Salem
✟17,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi! I am new here, thanks! I'm happy to discuss it although I'm not usually available nights and weekends, more weekdays and I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate this site. The rules said I can't receive chats or something until after I've received stuff showing I'm active? I'm not sure where to find your interpretations but can look at them if they're related at the top of your comments I think.
I'm really interested in interpreting dreams and visions because I have been actively dreaming and having visions after being prayed for the gift of prophesy. I've studied John Paul Jackson's material so I can interpret my own. I'm still learning so it's definitely possible that I don't have it all right or that you received a feeling that guided you toward interpretation, or that they are similar. I'll try to check back tomorrow!

Thank you so much! Is it at all possible that both my interpretations and your interpretations are the same? It's just that I prayed for about an hour and tested the spirits and rebuked satan to make sure my interpretations were accurate, so you saying all of this kind of makes me doubt myself. Still though, it may be the same interpretations but from different perspectives, like you filled in what I was missing. I don't know...may we discuss more of this in a conversation here on CF? I'd love to know if at all my interpretations were invalid for whatever reason.

Also, thanks a lot! I see you are a new member, welcome to CF!

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi! I am new here, thanks! I'm happy to discuss it although I'm not usually available nights and weekends, more weekdays and I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate this site. The rules said I can't receive chats or something until after I've received stuff showing I'm active? I'm not sure where to find your interpretations but can look at them if they're related at the top of your comments I think.
I'm really interested in interpreting dreams and visions because I have been actively dreaming and having visions after being prayed for the gift of prophesy. I've studied John Paul Jackson's material so I can interpret my own. I'm still learning so it's definitely possible that I don't have it all right or that you received a feeling that guided you toward interpretation, or that they are similar. I'll try to check back tomorrow!

I have received understanding and have tested the spirits, here are all of the interpretations of my visions:

1. It represents God's promise that I would become Blank.

2. It represents that I don't have to be close, to become Blank. Primarily this means that the visions are not far off and for the future but at hand, and close by.

3. It represents that I become Blank in the Earthly Realm and the Spiritual Realm.

4. It represents the promise that Blank would become a hero for the World, and save those who are considered unreachable by God, because they do not want God.

5. The Explosion as I am told is an actual event, a terrorist will cause, and Blank will save those people.

6. The Blonde Lady is she who holds the key of Faith. Which is a Principality of Light. She is a real person.

And the dresser with women's clothing represents that I will be able to go where no man can go, to save those who are lost in this world.

There was also another vision I had that I didn't post, and that was a vision of a lady who was well in her age, and she holds the key of Hope. Which is a principality of light. She is a real person.

This I have tested the spirits and have been given understanding that all of this is true.

The second box is a list of the interpretations i received through my prayers and testing of the spirits. Most of all of this lines up with what you said too though, so it might be that God told you the same stuff but from a different point of view. I also hope we can keep in touch, so when I have any more new visions, you can reliably interpret them for me.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The second box is a list of the interpretations i received through my prayers and testing of the spirits. Most of all of this lines up with what you said too though, so it might be that God told you the same stuff but from a different point of view. I also hope we can keep in touch, so when I have any more new visions, you can reliably interpret them for me.

All of this is based on the Original Post and some of my replies to the thread. So if you read through all three pages of the thread you would find some understanding of what i am talking about. Also, thanks again!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This thread has had some posts cleaned. Also, please sign into the Sign In Thread to agree to this sub-forum's statement of purpose. The thread can be found here:
Please Read and Agree before Posting

**If you make a post or start a thread before reading and agreeing with this sticky thread, your post or thread may be removed. This is effective for threads created after 7/12/17.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
Jan 27, 2019
Winston-Salem
✟17,405.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone have any questions or comments on any of these interpretations?

I think this speaks to your dreams/visions so well: 2 Corinthians 3:18 (Mirror Bible)
And we all, with new understanding, see ourselves in him as in a mirror. The days of window-shopping are over! In him every face is unveiled. In gazing with wonder at the blueprint of God displayed in human form, we suddenly realize that we are looking into a mirror, where every feature of his image articulated in Christ is reflected within us! The Spirit of the Lord engineers this radical transformation; we are led from an inferior mindset to the revealed endorsement of our authentic identity.

This is a good book to read as you begin your calling: Unstoppable by Christine Caine

Upvote 0

New Birth

Jan 18, 2019
Vicksburg
✟22,877.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oneness
Marital Status
Married
I would encourage all that believe they can interpret dreams or visions to withhold yourselves from too quickly thinking you have the answers.
If in fact you are not speaking on behalf of God and are not receiving the interpretation from God. You will be deemed a false and fake Prophet and will be in serious trouble with God and should also be with those you lied to.
Speaking on behalf of God based on what you think and not based on what is revealed is no game and not taken lightly with God. Let this be a warning, you had better be right if you claim to interpret.

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Romans 8:19 comes to mind:

"For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of Yah."

And

PHILLIPS
In my opinion whatever we may have to go through now is less than nothing compared with the magnificent future God has planned for us. The whole creation is on tiptoe to see the wonderful sight of the sons of God coming into their own. The world of creation cannot as yet see reality, not because it chooses to be blind, but because in God’s purpose it has been so limited—yet it has been given hope. And the hope is that in the end the whole of created life will be rescued from the tyranny of change and decay, and have its share in that magnificent liberty which can only belong to the children of God!

And

Acts 2:17

"“'It shall be done in the last days, says God,' I shall pour out my Spirit on everybody, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions and your Elders shall dream dreams.”

So just keep watching and praying and He will fill in the Blank!

Upvote 0

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
God won't bypass free will and save those who don't want him. I'm saying I will be there to go as far as I need to at least try and show them that God loves them.

No, but He will use us to break free captive wills...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums