Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I've asked Hidden in Him before to Interpret a few things for me, but when I asked God recently about his will for me, he showed me in his word, the Holy Bible, and he wants me to "Understand the Matter, and Consider the Vision" which I don't get at all. I've asked for understanding of the Visions from God, but he seems to want to tell me contradictory stuff as if my Soul will live forever but my Body will die horribly. It's weird. It's like he condemns me and simultaneously tells me that I will do great things. I'm like, "God, it has to be one or the other, Hell or Heaven" it cannot be both.

I've had a couple new visions since I last chatted with Hidden in Him, but I know the majority of the visions and what the Dream means. But my ultimate goal here is to find out how all of the visions and the dream fit together, because to me right now it's like a Jigsaw Puzzle that somebody thought, "Hey, I wonder what this tastes like?" and took a chunk out of all of the pieces. Like Seriously.

Here are the Visions in the order I had them:

1. I saw a man in the mirror at my church, in place where my reflection should be. He had white hair, white eyes, and wore all white clothing.

2. Same as 1 but I was at a further distance from the mirror at my church.

3. I became the man in the mirror, and breathed white smoke.

4. I saw a Netflix page with a picture of the man in the mirror, and it said, "Marvel's Blank" It had a description and everything.

5. I was in a place like a wide open mall, and there was a huge explosion.

6. I saw a blonde lady with a yellow long sleeve shirt, a blue vest, and blue jeans walking past weird looking brick houses that were situated along a street.

And the dream was this. I was laying upon my bed and and huge ball of light came and rested on me.

Any interpretations of all of the visions and the dream and how they fit together would be Awesome.

Little side note though: Hidden in Him said that the dream meant I needed to "Release" more. And that the man in white was God. I don't know if any of that is true, but i'll trust him until anyone says and proves otherwise. Wait doesn't that mean in my vision I became God? That can't be write then.

Another side note: I have been praying for a long time for power through Christ, and I have recently taken on the Spiritual Name Blank. Meaning, in my own words empty or nothing.

May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I would like to have an answer at all. Maybe I'll just send the link to this page to Hidden in Him, maybe he can help me. I still wanted at least viable opinions, but if that's all I can do for now, that's okay. After years of believing for the impossible and waiting upon the Lord, I finally get visions that might be confirmation, but I have no clue how they all piece together. Any Opinion at this point would be awesome.

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Hidden in Him doesn't "interpret" dreams anymore. Read this:

Setting Aside Dream Interpretation

I saw that too. But I asked him anyway. I'm really hoping to get some answers from someone. But it's the visions and the dream and how they work together that i want to know. Anyone here who can interpret visions? I wrote everything in the OP.

Upvote 0

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I've asked Hidden in Him before to Interpret a few things for me, but when I asked God recently about his will for me, he showed me in his word, the Holy Bible, and he wants me to "Understand the Matter, and Consider the Vision" which I don't get at all. I've asked for understanding of the Visions from God, but he seems to want to tell me contradictory stuff as if my Soul will live forever but my Body will die horribly. It's weird. It's like he condemns me and simultaneously tells me that I will do great things. I'm like, "God, it has to be one or the other, Hell or Heaven" it cannot be both.

I've had a couple new visions since I last chatted with Hidden in Him, but I know the majority of the visions and what the Dream means. But my ultimate goal here is to find out how all of the visions and the dream fit together, because to me right now it's like a Jigsaw Puzzle that somebody thought, "Hey, I wonder what this tastes like?" and took a chunk out of all of the pieces. Like Seriously.

Here are the Visions in the order I had them:

1. I saw a man in the mirror at my church, in place where my reflection should be. He had white hair, white eyes, and wore all white clothing.

2. Same as 1 but I was at a further distance from the mirror at my church.

3. I became the man in the mirror, and breathed white smoke.

4. I saw a Netflix page with a picture of the man in the mirror, and it said, "Marvel's Blank" It had a description and everything.

5. I was in a place like a wide open mall, and there was a huge explosion.

6. I saw a blonde lady with a yellow long sleeve shirt, a blue vest, and blue jeans walking past weird looking brick houses that were situated along a street.

And the dream was this. I was laying upon my bed and and huge ball of light came and rested on me.

Any interpretations of all of the visions and the dream and how they fit together would be Awesome.

Little side note though: Hidden in Him said that the dream meant I needed to "Release" more. And that the man in white was God. I don't know if any of that is true, but i'll trust him until anyone says and proves otherwise. Wait doesn't that mean in my vision I became God? That can't be write then.

Another side note: I have been praying for a long time for power through Christ, and I have recently taken on the Spiritual Name Blank. Meaning, in my own words empty or nothing.

I’m no interpreter of dreams like Daniel of the Bible. My first impression is that the man in the mirror is some sort of spiritual entity trying to enter into you. Whether that spirit is God entering into you as the Holy Spirit Acts 4:31 and then as an orb in your dream I don’t know. It could also be a demon trying to enter into you masquerading as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14. The explosion and some woman sound entirely random to be honest. At first I thought maybe it was Jesus spirit but you said white eyes instead of eyes like flames of fire Revelation 19:11-16 so that is puzzling to me. Also God is not the author of confusion and these visions and dreams have you thoroughly confused and seemingly upset. 1 Corinthians 14:33. When I hear about your breath being mentioned it reminded me about how our lives are but a vapor James 4:14 and about how everything is vanities a chasing after the wind Ecclesiastes 1:14 and how ultimately everything is meaningless. Also while looking into dreams for meaning can be addictive it is more important to study your Bible. I think that if God has a message for you it won’t be super cryptic He will just tell you in sentences in dreams if He really wants you to know or do something. 1 John 4:1 talks about testing the spirits. Have you asked it in the name of Jesus Christ if Christ came in the flesh?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I’m no interpreter of dreams like Daniel of the Bible. My first impression is that the man in the mirror is some sort of spiritual entity trying to enter into you. Whether that spirit is God entering into you as the Holy Spirit Acts 4:31 and then as an orb in your dream I don’t know. It could also be a demon trying to enter into you masquerading as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14. The explosion and some woman sound entirely random to be honest. At first I thought maybe it was Jesus spirit but you said white eyes instead of eyes like flames of fire Revelation 19:11-16 so that is puzzling to me. Also God is not the author of confusion and these visions and dreams have you thoroughly confused and seemingly upset. 1 Corinthians 14:33. When I hear about your breath being mentioned it reminded me about how our lives are but a vapor James 4:14 and about how everything is vanities a chasing after the wind Ecclesiastes 1:14 and how ultimately everything is meaningless. Also while looking into dreams for meaning can be addictive it is more important to study your Bible. I think that if God has a message for you it won’t be super cryptic He will just tell you in sentences in dreams if He really wants you to know or do something. 1 John 4:1 talks about testing the spirits. Have you asked it in the name of Jesus Christ if Christ came in the flesh?

Not yet but I will. Thanks for your opinion, I had honestly thought no one would answer me at this point. Thank you very much!

Reactions: sea5763
Upvote 0

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Not yet but I will. Thanks for your opinion, I had honestly thought no one would answer me at this point. Thank you very much!

Your welcome. I just mentioned any bible verses that might be relevant to what your discussing. I don’t know how to interpret dreams though

Upvote 0
May 11, 2017
Saucier
✟52,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Your welcome. I just mentioned any bible verses that might be relevant to what your discussing. I don’t know how to interpret dreams though

To be completely honest though, I have been praying for something impossible for years, and I thought that these visions were confirmation from God. I just didn't if that was true or if it was how everything fits together.

Reactions: Tone
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟59,429.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
To be completely honest though, I have been praying for something impossible for years, and I thought that these visions were confirmation from God. I just didn't if that was true or if it was how everything fits together.

What have you been praying for if I may ask?

Upvote 0