Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I follow in the message of jesus
I had many strange events
Some so odd that it had to God
The last most profound was after 12 years of telling people i made a wind up clock charge a cellphone so people can get the messge of Christ everywhere no one helped but from some strange reason of course i believe through God and the message of Jesus and by numerology of my nephew and through repetition
no schooling just doing the same thing over and over and constant prayer to Christ that i had to stop going to church because they kept saying things that didnt apply to what i was doing, still i know Christ to be true, i realized a way to make speed and strength keep increasing using gearing.
The reason i say this i feel we need to take more interest in each others development
I saw ads saying"product design" on this site. Probably a marketing agency following me around still Christians helping each other makes more sense then a group who isnt a Christian.
I believe firmly that when we keep the computer operating everywhere that we will be reunited with the message of Christ
I am using my cellphone to send this
Hopefully someone will help me in the last stages of my project
I believe that Jesus died for my sin
Please help me in the last stages of my project.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,675,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I follow in the message of jesus
I had many strange events
Some so odd that it had to God
The last most profound was after 12 years of telling people i made a wind up clock charge a cellphone so people can get the messge of Christ everywhere no one helped but from some strange reason of course i believe through God and the message of Jesus and by numerology of my nephew and through repetition
no schooling just doing the same thing over and over and constant prayer to Christ that i had to stop going to church because they kept saying things that didnt apply to what i was doing, still i know Christ to be true, i realized a way to make speed and strength keep increasing using gearing.
The reason i say this i feel we need to take more interest in each others development
I saw ads saying"product design" on this site. Probably a marketing agency following me around still Christians helping each other makes more sense then a group who isnt a Christian.
I believe firmly that when we keep the computer operating everywhere that we will be reunited with the message of Christ
I am using my cellphone to send this
Hopefully someone will help me in the last stages of my project
I believe that Jesus died for my sin
Please help me in the last stages of my project.
Welcome. Have a look around. :)

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith