East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Visiting my son's little family for a few days, his wife is bringing them up so well and they are growing so fast, 4 years and seven years old.
Daddy would be so proud of them, can he see them from heaven?

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A good friend has died and it is so hard to bear,
My other friend is fighting hard, in faith, to stay alive with cancer,
And I miss my Martin,
I know he is in heaven, but I still miss him so much

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
A good friend has died and it is so hard to bear,
My other friend is fighting hard, in faith, to stay alive with cancer,
And I miss my Martin,
I know he is in heaven, but I still miss him so much
Praying for you dear sister and your husband and family. 'He knows and loves and cares'

Upvote 0

Propianotuner

Aug 16, 2016
Manteca, CA
✟7,938.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Revelation 21:

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

There is great solace in the thought that when we come to see the Kingdom and the Lord many things about our perspective are bound to change. Imagine being able to think with such clarity, being in a glorified state and having a totally functional relationship with God. Then we will be able to see in a way we never could before how this or that thing that troubled us for a time is also an expression of the glory of God. He is glorified in everything! We can look at it all, and say "it's okay" with a profound new kind of sincerity for the first time because the goodness of God is evident everywhere.

Now imagine how this is what your son is doing this very moment. Once you join him he'll likely have spent years and years growing ever more in the love of the Lord. He'll take your hand and say "mom, I think it's time you met Jesus Christ face to face". It isn't a dream, it is genuinely your future.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
There is great solace in the thought that when we come to see the Kingdom and the Lord many things about our perspective are bound to change. Imagine being able to think with such clarity, being in a glorified state and having a totally functional relationship with God. Then we will be able to see in a way we never could before how this or that thing that troubled us for a time is also an expression of the glory of God. He is glorified in everything! We can look at it all, and say "it's okay" with a profound new kind of sincerity for the first time because the goodness of God is evident everywhere.

Now imagine how this is what your son is doing this very moment. Once you join him he'll likely have spent years and years growing ever more in the love of the Lord. He'll take your hand and say "mom, I think it's time you met Jesus Christ face to face". It isn't a dream, it is genuinely your future.
Thank you so much for your words...through the tears I can hear my son's voice...I remember his smile, he was so kind...
Yes it is a great solace, thank you.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My son's family will be visiting us in 13 days...I so look forward to seeing our grandchildren...

80b5c7b5cc3bbba29ebda40c68af4a4d.jpg

Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much, the memories I have returning recently have been from when Martin and his sister were small, we had such fun and I am so glad to have those memories...I thank God for them

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
a video we took a few years ago of my son and his little girl who is now 7 years old with a little brother. I wish we had Martin's face in the video, he was so thrilled with his little girl watching granddad's train.

Upvote 0