Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
May the Lord ease your heartache with His Presence and peace, and fill it with precious, joyous memories :hug:
God bless you and your family on the anniversary of his passing to New Life :crossrc:

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Memorial-Candles-Tribute-to-Loved-One-300x252.jpg

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
I love the words of this song...I will rise..

Darling daughter of God,

Twice I watched that video. I then got side tracked and responded to someone else. Somehow I came back here.

My eyes are still wet, and my throat is getting tighter now.

How can I ease your pain? I asked God. You have said before, that death means less to you. I think you said or meant because of God.

I am out of words. Sometimes, I think I can feel your son. "I am happy" is the words.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Me and my husband went to an outdoor gospel sing in West Virginia years ago and we seen this group there.

Hi,

Reminds me of: Forbid not the children to come to me.

Mark 9, I think.

A meeting in the air. That part of their song reminds me that indeed, to me, maybe to me only, Bible wise, I see meeting Jesus in the air, as quite literal, and maybe my end of the world Biblically, and each of our World's individually, thus that too, or, is our individual ushering in, of The New Heaven and The New Earth.

At least that is my hope. My Prayer. That the end of the world that no one knows but, The Father. Is our individual deaths on earth. Then we meet Jesus. Are Judged. And, a New Heaven. And, a New earth. Are ushered in. For us. Individually. One person at a time.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi wagingwar,
how I would have loved to see them! thank the Lord for youtube, I have listened every night this week!

Yes, katerinah, a New Heaven and a New Earth...

Christ has already paid the price for our sins, Jesus said to his disciples...
rejoice-580.jpg

• Prayers
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My dear son Martin, now with the Lord

and his wife, now bringing up their two small children, may the Lord bless her richly. We miss him.
martin and michelle 450.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Today is the 1st anniversary of Martin's death,

I know now that I haven't lost him, as C S Lewis says...'I believe in the after life 10 times more than I did' before he died, and I thank God for that...

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Today is the 1st anniversary of Martin's death,

I know now that I haven't lost him, as C S Lewis says...'I believe in the after life 10 times more than I did' before he died, and I thank God for that...

Hi,

Wow. Your grief is hope for me.

You lost a son. I am gaining. It seems callous and unfeeling to say that.

It is said though. It is your faith. I KNOW that Your words are true. I can FEEL them, and, there is additional content in your words. That content is both your faith, and what I Know of you and God, meaning your relationship. Your relationship with you and God.

That relationship, tells me, infallibly, that God is telling us something through,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,You.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
My brother lost his son over ten years ago. Both my brother and his wife have written book about their experience. They've had a ministry for years that ministers to those who've lost children. It's been a long road. I wish you all the best. Stay connected to those that support you and hold on to the memories. That's what my brother seems to do. My family (my wife and children) try to keep alive the memory of Adam. We miss him to this day. He died at 24 and was a great nephew. We remember his birthday and the anniversary of his death and always say something to my brother and his wife so they know we are thinking of them. Those are dates that seem the most difficult for them. I pray God's peace and love surround you and your family.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Thank you so much, papazoom, and I feel for you all, 24 years is so young for Adam.
I would like to have information on how to buy the book that your brother and his wife wrote. It has been such a difficult time and I am sure it could help us. My son Martin's wife has suffered so much and has had a spell in hospital with her heart.
I pray also, and thank the Lord for the ministry of your brother and his wife.
images

• Prayers
Upvote 0

Brian Sellers

Feb 23, 2016
Demopolis, AL
✟9,172.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I stumbled upon this site today and the memorial to your son. It wasn't what I was looking for, but I could not leave without saying a prayer, for I have two sons and a daughter, and I cannot begin to imagine the pain one would suffer for the loss of a child. But I have hugged and wept with too many friends who have. We mourn, but we do not mourn as those who have no hope for the love of God manifested in the life, death, and resurrection of His son Jesus Christ promises us eternal life and a joyful reunion. May you find refuge and comfort beneath His outstretched arms. +++

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

musicalpilgrim

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
We mourn, but we do not mourn as those who have no hope for the love of God manifested in the life, death, and resurrection of His son Jesus Christ promises us eternal life and a joyful reunion. May you find refuge and comfort beneath His outstretched arms. +++

Thank you so much, Brian, I new so little about the after life and had to seek the Lord for answers, and found the hope that you mention. It still hurts, but I remind myself of the joy of heaven and being with the Lord.

• Prayers
Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Thank you so much, papazoom, and I feel for you all, 24 years is so young for Adam.
I would like to have information on how to buy the book that your brother and his wife wrote. It has been such a difficult time and I am sure it could help us. My son Martin's wife has suffered so much and has had a spell in hospital with her heart.
I pray also, and thank the Lord for the ministry of your brother and his wife.
images
The website was down for a while but my brother now has it updated and running again. You can write him or his wife Linda and get information etc.

http://lnf.org/

Upvote 0