Visit site
✟104,175.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Since when has the brain come thoughtfully provided with a USB3.0 slot, for you to download anything. Not to mention that we know almost nothing about how the brain works, except in the broadest terms, and we understand even less about the conscious mind, what it is, and how it relates to the brain.

Oh, and how immortal are you going to be when the hard disk crashes?

Absolute and pure fantasy.

Upvote 0

food4thought

Loving truth
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2002
Watervliet, MI
✟383,729.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Beast was Nero. Revelation was just a clearly directly-addressed letter to the leaders of the churches at the time that were being persecuted under Nero. It was a vision or allegory that was meant to be a message of hope.

It's nothing to do with us.
It's nothing to do with the future.
It was directly for the past.

I respectfully disagree, sister.

Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
And yet, the blood in your body reveals that you must taste death. That is not ever lasting life - or eternal life.
That's why I said that I will be receiving a new body soon just as did the Lord some 2000 years ago.

The spiritual life I was given in my youth is indeed everlasting or eternal life.

No one said my old physical body has been given eternal life. What I have said is that my new physical body will have everlasting life from the moment of it's being given to me onward.

I'm not sure what your point was. Did you think I said that I have had an immortal body since 1959 when I received Christ as my Savior?

If I thought that for one moment - one look in the mirror at all my grey hairs would cause me to reevaluate that belief.

Upvote 0

thetruth0

Aug 28, 2017
Sydney
✟16,330.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That's why I said that I will be receiving a new body soon just as did the Lord some 2000 years ago.

The spiritual life I was given in my youth is indeed everlasting or eternal life.

No one said my old physical body has been given eternal life. What I have said is that my new physical body will have everlasting life from the moment of it's being given to me onward.

I'm not sure what your point was. Did you think I said that I have had an immortal body since 1959 when I received Christ as my Savior?

If I thought that for one moment - one look in the mirror at all my grey hairs would cause me to reevaluate that belief.
The point is that ever lasting life is seeing no death at all, including a physical death just as Enoch and Elijah did. Eternal life does not start after death. If you have to die first, then you have not had eternal life since you died first. you can live and not die at all through the assimilation of the WORD of GOD which is dispensed by the Son of Man. That is the flesh and blood.

Upvote 0

GirdYourLoins

Nov 27, 2016
Brighton, UK
✟122,682.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They are working on the atheistic scientific belief that we are made up of electronic impulses in the brain. We are mins, soul and spirit. I think the electronic bit in the brain is probably the mind, at least in part, but will not include the soul or spirit and without these I think we would be like a computer rather than alive.

Upvote 0

Joseph Lim

Sep 2, 2017
Colorado
✟22,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Humans have predicted a lot of things for many generations. In fact, it has been proven over and over again that humans are wrong most of the times. It is not necessarily sickness that makes us mortal. For example, The Flood was a "natural disaster" that God sent which essentially wiped out the whole entire planet. Ok, God said He won't destroy us with water ever again after The Flood. He promised with a rainbow. However, look at Hurricane Harvey, look at the earthquakes, the volcanic eruptions, and global warming. We can't even stop a single natural disaster. All humans do is evacuate, technology will never be able to stop natural disasters.

Let's say humans find some way to stop all that, find a cure for every single disease, sickness, and virus. Let's just say that everyone became immortal. Overpopulation will kill us all. Ha, that's where traveling to another planet comes in right? I find it hard to believe that the development of technology is quicker than the reproduction of human life. Push comes to shove, we get everything sorted out. Assume that we get everything in a balance and continue to live in other planets, maybe we even start "evolving" right?

Why did God kick Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden? and Why did God separate the languages during the construction of the Tower of Babel? It is because humans "wished" to become like God. To be immortal. It is pride. It was pretty much a declaration saying that we can live without God. In the same way, by the time we are beginning to do all of that, I believe that Jesus will return. Nobody will ever be able to conquer death other than Jesus Christ alone. If we lose focus of that, we lose the focus of the fundamental principle of Christianity. If we were able to conquer death, Christianity is ultimately fake.

Dying isn't all that bad. If you believe in Christ who died for you.

To live is Christ, and to die is gain.

Check out my YouTube channel! Subscribe, like, and leave a comment!

Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The point is that ever lasting life is seeing no death at all, including a physical death just as Enoch and Elijah did. Eternal life does not start after death. If you have to die first, then you have not had eternal life since you died first. you can live and not die at all through the assimilation of the WORD of GOD which is dispensed by the Son of Man. That is the flesh and blood.
Are you saying that we do not have eternal life and therefore will never again come into condemnation since we believed? Jesus said otherwise.

I guess I'm not seeing where you are coming from. Do you have a particular disagreement with something I said? If so - please quote it so I can address it directly or even recant if I misspoke somehow.

Are you somehow pointing out that I don't believe that the constituent parts of my old body will be changed even if I die at sea and the sharks eat and digest me?

If so - don't bother. I do believe that I will be so changed at the resurrection.

Frankly I don't know where you are coming from.

Upvote 0

thetruth0

Aug 28, 2017
Sydney
✟16,330.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Are you saying that we do not have eternal life and therefore will never again come into condemnation since we believed? Jesus said otherwise.

I guess I'm not seeing where you are coming from. Do you have a particular disagreement with something I said? If so - please quote it so I can address it directly or even recant if I misspoke somehow.

Are you somehow pointing out that I don't believe that the constituent parts of my old body will be changed even if I die at sea and the sharks eat and digest me?

If so - don't bother. I do believe that I will be so changed at the resurrection.

Frankly I don't know where you are coming from.

I am saying that you can live without tasting death (that is being resurrected) at all by assimilating the WORD of GOD dispensed by the Son of Man.

Im saying that everyone who tastes death has not had eternal life because they died to begin with. Im saying that eternal life - Ever lasting life is life without any death and that is What Enoch And Elijah achieved which is the salvation that has been Promised.

The GOD of Salvation calls death your enemy, yet you think that your eternal life only begins after death?
1 Cor 15:50-51

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Sleep is referring to death. There is a reason why the church of the first born is the church that the gates of hell shall not prevail against, and the reason is because the church of the first born shall never see death according to John 8:51-52.

That is to say - they shall never die physically, never be separated from their body but shall transfigure in life without tasting death - Again as Enoch and Elijah did and they did this before the Ultimate Atonement.

I am the resurrection and the life. There are children of Resurrection and Children of life.
Those who are children of resurrection are not those that are children of life. The children of life are those that will never taste death physically because they have lived of the WORD of GOD, overthrown their mortal state (fallen nature) and put on the garment of immortality just as Enoch and Elijah did.

So, i am saying that if you choose to die, then you are a child of resurrection. And if you are resurrected, you cannot say your life was eternal, because you died and was resurrected.

If you never taste death, living until the return of the GOD, until the earth becomes the Celestial earth and transfigure in life without tasting death, then you are a child of life that received your salvation from death, having never died at all which is ever lasting life.

Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
The GOD of Salvation calls death your enemy, yet you think that your eternal life only begins after death?
Where did I say that?:scratch:
That is to say - they shall never die physically, never be separated from their body but shall transfigure in life without tasting death
Non sense. Ask Steven if that is true. For that matter ask the thief on the cross if that is true. In fact - ask Jesus if that is true.

I have no idea where you are getting this stuff. It certainly isn't from the scriptures.
I am the resurrection and the life. There are children of Resurrection and Children of life.
Those who are children of resurrection are not those that are children of life. The children of life are those that will never taste death physically because they have lived of the WORD of GOD, overthrown their mortal state (fallen nature) and put on the garment of immortality just as Enoch and Elijah did.
Look!

You are full of beans IMO. I hope you're saved. But you have some very strange and incorrect doctrine at any rate.
So, i am saying that if you choose to die, then you are a child of resurrection. And if you are resurrected, you cannot say your life was eternal, because you died and was resurrected.

If you never taste death, living until the return of the GOD, until the earth becomes the Celestial earth and transfigure in life without tasting death, then you are a child of life that received your salvation from death, having never died at all which is ever lasting life.
Riiiiight!

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: food4thought
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

thetruth0

Aug 28, 2017
Sydney
✟16,330.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
W

Non sense. Ask Steven if that is true. For that matter ask the thief on the cross if that is true. In fact - ask Jesus if that is true.

I have no idea where you are getting this stuff. It certainly isn't from the scriptures.

Look!

You are full of bean IMO. I hope you're saved. But you have some very strange and incorrect doctrine at any rate.

Riiiiight!
what i have revealed here is the truth of salvation. Else, explain Enoch Elijah and why they never died.
The fact that you said you have eternal life but still expecting to die physically is revealing that you think eternal life begins from the resurrection. This is not true as death is not the route to heaven.

What you call a strange doctrine is actually the truth and that is what JESUS our Supreme LORD was revealing in John 8:51-52, and they wanted to stone HIM for it, even accusing HIM of having a devil.

HE even tells Christians - EXCEPT you eat the flesh of the son of Man and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. The Flesh and blood is the WORD of GOD, which needs to be eaten, assimilated to take the body from mortality - which is the fallen state, to immortality - which is the glorified state. Man is not meant to be mortal and was not mortal before the fall.

ALL THOSE THAT DO NOT EAT THE UNDILUTED WORD OF GOD THAT COMES PACKAGED IN REVELATIONS FROM THE SON OF MAN HAVE NOT GAINED SALVATION FROM DEATH, BUT ARE CHILDREN OF RESURRECTION, AND WILL WAIT FOR THE 2ND RESURRECTION AS HIS RETURN IS EVEN AT THE DOORS.

THE WORD OF GOD DEPOSITS ZOE LIFE CELLS (IMMORTAL CELLS) INSIDE THE BODY WHICH IS LIGHT, AND THESE ARE THE CHILDREN OF LIFE WHICH ARE THE LIGHT IN THIS WORLD.

on the day i transfigure in this life by bringing down the walls of mortality, and putting on my wedding Garment - immortality in life, that is the day when i have my salvation. For all children of the kingdom shall return to heaven, Eden for the children of life and those in the 1st resurrection, and New Earth for the children of resurrection in the 2nd resurrection.

Thus, salvation is not going to Heaven after you die if you are child of the kingdom. Salvation is salvation from death.

This is the Core Message of the Gospel.

57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.58This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

59These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

60Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? 61When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? 62What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 64But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

66From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

This truth i bring you today is the same message that caused HIS followers to leave him. It is the same message which the Pharisees said HE had a devil. This is the message which proves the believers, those that truly trust on GOD for Salvation.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
When we die, God gives us hope for all of us to be with the Lord Jesus Christ in heaven one day.

But, the 2045 Initiative, 2045.com, will make sure humans will be immoral by 2045 or sooner. When you transfer your consciousnesses to an 'avatar' you will never die. They also plan to live in outer space and travel anywhere in the galaxy. If you are immoral, how are you going to go to heaven and see Jesus? There is just so many questions.

Here is their article of what they believe and what they are going to do:
Project 'Immortality 2045' - Russian Experience

Do you guys think this will happen?
Tisk tisk..... wasn't the first lie Satan told that we would "Be Gods" or like God....

Here we go again, trying with out own human devices to become as God and live forever.

Nope, not going to happen.

There will be a supernatural intervention from Satan that will give some short term "immortality". In revelation it states that the people will cry for death but death will not come.

Something with taking the mark or following the anti Christ will give an extended period of simulated immortality. Just what it is, is not clear but it is mentioned.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Look!

You are full of bean IMO. I hope you're saved. But you have some very strange and incorrect doctrine at any rate.

Riiiiight!
I believe that my eternal life has already began. It began the moment I was saved. It will just be more apparent when I go from this dimension into the dimension of heaven... But,,, as far as I'm concerened I am living the early stages of my eternal life.

• Agree
Reactions: Marvin Knox
Upvote 0

thetruth0

Aug 28, 2017
Sydney
✟16,330.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Tisk tisk..... wasn't the first lie Satan told that we would "Be Gods" or like God....

Here we go again, trying with out own human devices to become as God and live forever.

Nope, not going to happen.

There will be a supernatural intervention from Satan that will give some short term "immortality". In revelation it states that the people will cry for death but death will not come.

Something with taking the mark or following the anti Christ will give an extended period of simulated immortality. Just what it is, is not clear but it is mentioned.

Yet it is written: Let us make man in our image and after our likeness.
What makes you think that the GOD does not want HIS children to live forever after uprooted the fallen nature?

Why do you think that the Cherubim and the Seraphim and the Angels are immortal but we who are the Prestigious race, the very Mankind made in HIS image and after HIS likeness are mortals?

It cannot be because of sin, because then the question remains - why isn't lucifer mortal then?

in your comment you say that immortality is short term by satan? And yet the GOD of Creation is the GOD of Salvation, the Author of life! Satan is the one that wants you to die. The Living GOD is not the GOD of the dead, but of the living. GOD wants you to live and not die.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,767.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When we die, God gives us hope for all of us to be with the Lord Jesus Christ in heaven one day.

But, the 2045 Initiative, 2045.com, will make sure humans will be immoral by 2045 or sooner. When you transfer your consciousnesses to an 'avatar' you will never die. They also plan to live in outer space and travel anywhere in the galaxy. If you are immoral, how are you going to go to heaven and see Jesus? There is just so many questions.

Here is their article of what they believe and what they are going to do:
Project 'Immortality 2045' - Russian Experience

Do you guys think this will happen?

This is nothing but speculation. Man has no power over the spirit. The second you end this flesh..its over. One can not MOVE the soul and spirit. See they dont see GOD and what is truth. For them.. everything you are is in that MIND right now. Satan is the God of this world.. and he hates ANYTHING God made and will try to kill steal and destroy it. So.. he gives them a lie..something that shows.. there is no GOD

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
W

what i have revealed here is the truth of salvation. Else, explain Enoch Elijah and why they never died.
The fact that you said you have eternal life but still expecting to die physically is revealing that you think eternal life begins from the resurrection. This is not true as death is not the route to heaven.

What you call a strange doctrine is actually the truth and that is what JESUS our Supreme LORD was revealing in John 8:51-52, and they wanted to stone HIM for it, even accusing HIM of having a devil.

HE even tells Christians - EXCEPT you eat the flesh of the son of Man and drink his blood, ye have no life in you. The Flesh and blood is the WORD of GOD, which needs to be eaten, assimilated to take the body from mortality - which is the fallen state, to immortality - which is the glorified state. Man is not meant to be mortal and was not mortal before the fall.

ALL THOSE THAT DO NOT EAT THE UNDILUTED WORD OF GOD THAT COMES PACKAGED IN REVELATIONS FROM THE SON OF MAN HAVE NOT GAINED SALVATION FROM DEATH, BUT ARE CHILDREN OF RESURRECTION, AND WILL WAIT FOR THE 2ND RESURRECTION AS HIS RETURN IS EVEN AT THE DOORS.

THE WORD OF GOD DEPOSITS ZOE LIFE CELLS (IMMORTAL CELLS) INSIDE THE BODY WHICH IS LIGHT, AND THESE ARE THE CHILDREN OF LIFE WHICH ARE THE LIGHT IN THIS WORLD.

on the day i transfigure in this life by bringing down the walls of mortality, and putting on my wedding Garment - immortality in life, that is the day when i have my salvation. For all children of the kingdom shall return to heaven, Eden for the children of life and those in the 1st resurrection, and New Earth for the children of resurrection in the 2nd resurrection.

Thus, salvation is not going to Heaven after you die if you are child of the kingdom. Salvation is salvation from death.

This is the Core Message of the Gospel.

57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.58This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eateth of this bread shall live for ever.

59These things said he in the synagogue, as he taught in Capernaum.

60Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? 61When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? 62What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 64But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

66From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

This truth i bring you today is the same message that caused HIS followers to leave him. It is the same message which the Pharisees said HE had a devil. This is the message which proves the believers, those that truly trust on GOD for Salvation.
Riiiiight! :scratch: :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

thetruth0

Aug 28, 2017
Sydney
✟16,330.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Riiiiight! :scratch: :rolleyes:
Why am i not suprised that you would react that way. As ive said countless times now.
Explain, why did Enoch and Elijah never die but instead Transfigured in Life without tasting death and Ascended to heaven??

Tell me how they were able to return to Heaven without having their sins atoned for, without being "ïn Christ".

Explain why they were able to return to Heaven even though according to the common belief system they should have been spiritually dead, and thus were separated from GOD until one can reconcile them, that one being the GOD in HIS incarnate Manifestation.

by all accounts, according to the common belief system of Christianity, it is unlawful and partial that these 2 Men of GOD, Great Prophets were the only ones "allowed by GOD" to live without tasting death and transfigure in life and ascend to Heaven, Alive.

And yet, no one can answer these questions without questioning the foundation of Christianity today. But it is written in the same bible that they lived forever, in earth and in Heaven and never died.

But the truth is foolishness to the wise in their own sight.

Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Explain, why did Enoch and Elijah never die but instead Transfigured in Life without tasting death and Ascended to heaven?
Because God had use for them.

Who said they were transfigured? We know nothing of Enoch's condition and we only know of Elijah's after John (Elijah - if you can receive it) died.
Tell me how they were able to return to Heaven without having their sins atoned for, without being "ïn Christ".

Explain why they were able to return to Heaven even though according to the common belief system they should have been spiritually dead, and thus were separated from GOD until one can reconcile them, that one being the GOD in HIS incarnate Manifestation.
Where do you see that they were taken into the immediate presence of God rather than to Paradise or some other temporary place?
by all accounts, according to the common belief system of Christianity, it is unlawful and partial that these 2 Men of GOD, Great Prophets were the only ones "allowed by GOD" to live without tasting death and transfigure in life and ascend to Heaven, Alive.
Where are you getting your information about the state of these two men with regards to the immediate presence of God?
And yet, no one can answer these questions without questioning the foundation of Christianity today. But it is written in the same bible that they lived forever, in earth and in Heaven and never died.
Where do you see all that?

Where does it say that John was not Elijah and that Elijah did not die as John? It seems to me that (if you can receive it) it tells us very clearly that that is the case exactly.

Where does it say that Enoch could not come as one of the two witnesses in the Tribulation just as Elijah did as John?

Where does it say that Enoch could not die in the Tribulation and be taken up into Heaven with the entire world looking on?

But the truth is foolishness to the wise in their own sight.
You got that right.

You obviously haven't thought these things through.

Most of these things have been reasoned through systematically long before you by theologians who still accept and teach the basic tenets of the faith.

Why you want to plow a new field without at least looking the old one over first - I don't know. It doesn't seem to me to be a very wise course of action.

• Agree
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

thetruth0

Aug 28, 2017
Sydney
✟16,330.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Because God had use for them.

Who said they were transfigured? We know nothing of Enoch's condition and we only know of Elijah's after John (Elijah - if you can receive it) died.

Where do you see that they were taken into the immediate presence of God rather than to Paradise or some other temporary place?

Where are you getting your information about the state of these two men with regards to the immediate presence of God?

Where do you see all that?

Where does it say that John was not Elijah and that Elijah did not die as John? It seems to me that (if you can receive it) it tells us very clearly that that is the case exactly.

Where does it say that Enoch could not come as one of the two witnesses in the Tribulation just as Elijah did as John?

Where does it say that Enoch could not die in the Tribulation and be taken up into Heaven with the entire world looking on?

You got that right.

You obviously haven't thought these things through.

Most of these things have been reasoned through systematically long before you by theologians who still accept and teach the basic tenets of the faith.

Why you want to plow a new field without at least looking the old one over first - I don't know. It doesn't seem to me to be a very wise course of action.

Mark 9 - And Moses and Elijah were transfigured. While we know that Moses tasted death, we also know that Elijah didn't.

John the Baptist was the 2nd Elijah, but not the one that Prophesied to restore all things. Thus, there is a 3rd Elijah. Which is why he said: im the voice crying out in the wilderness. Do you believe that a Prophet can lie? He knew he is Elijah but not the one from Malachi. These were a people that knew the Scriptures, that were waiting for Elijah's return. The GOD in HIS incarnate manifestation said: truly Elijah must first come and restore all things, but i tell you that Elijah has already come. This is revealing there is another, because things have not yet been restored. This is the same Prophet written about in

Rev 10:7
Rev 18:4
Acts 3:19-23
John 16:12-15
Matt 17:11
Isaiah 60
Ezekiel 37

What really surprises me, is that you all claim to be believers.

You all claim to believe that Moses parted the red sea, That Joshua stopped the sun, that Noah built an ARK, that Elijah stopped the rain, that Elisha raised the dead that the GOD came in the flesh, but NONE of you can believe that the GOD that resurrects the dead, can also prevent you from ever seeing death! Where is your trust in GOD?

These Divine Eucharistic Revelations are coming from the ARK of safety, which is being led by the 3rd Elijah, the Spirit of Elijah, the Son of Man - And you have all rejected the truth, revealing that you don't believe the GOD saves you with HIS WORD.

Yet, John the Great Apostle calls JESUS our Supreme LORD the WORD, which he said was made flesh! and HE said you have to eat HIS flesh and Drink HIS blood of who? - the Son of Man which is revealing that NONE other that the Son of Man have the Gospel of Salvation.

You are all content with the portrayal of the GOD of Creation in your bibles, no one is seeking anything different! There is no Spirituality from Christians at all! Referring you to read what theologians have said! What about Prophets! Who are mouth pieces for the GOD of Creation!!!?

GOD raises up Prophets, not men, not the World. NOT ONE person is spiritual enough to see that things are not correct. YOU accept death as a normal part of life and HE calls it your enemy? How is your enemy the route to life?

The time for playing Church is over! The truth is in the earth, and all those that reject it shall be utterly destroyed from among his people - Acts 3:19-23

For there shall come a time the true worshippers of GOD shall worship HIM in SPIRIT and in TRUTH.

You shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.

You all create thread after thread asking questions - what for? Do you truly believe your saviour is returning? Are you keeping watch for the signs of the times? Are you seeking to know the GOD you say you serve? Who is the GOD of Creation? Can you tell me HIS Characteristics, HIS ways, HIS statutes, HIS ordinances, HIS hierarchies, Can you even tell me who HIS son is? What exactly do you know about the GOD of creation? How can you love who you do not know?

Seek ye first the kingdom and HIS righteousness and all these shall be added to you. What are you seeking? How to be a better Christian? How to grow in faith? Faith is the milk, knowledge is the meat.
GOD wants you to know HIM.

You cannot love who you do not know. And knowledge of the GOD comes by eating and assimilating Divine Eucharistic Revelations - which is Revelation knowledge of the GOD of Creation. The entirety of the bible - except the pauline epistles are Revelations. Words Spoken by Prophets, Prophecies, which are spiritual and SHOULD NEVER be interpreted by the brain.

For this reason Prophets have been sent unto the Churches to decipher and assimilate the WORD which has been written. For Prophets write in a coded language - esoteric Language which can be unsealed by a Prophet given the keys to the kingdom. Why? because they all have one voice, and it is the VOICE of the GOD speaking through them.

I know my sheep. My Sheep know my voice and they follow me.

If you are HIS sheep, you are expected to know HIS voice. Rev 18:4 reveals that "that another voice" is the voice of GOD speaking through HIS Prophet, which also reveals that NO OTHER voice is HIS voice. That everyone will preach in the same direction, the same unspiritual gospel, but that Another Voice, is the same Voice in Rev 10:7, and is different to every other voice you are hearing today.

The truth, the Core Message of the Gospel is:
You can live and not taste death at all. The Bride of Christ is immortal. IF you are ageing and your body is decaying, you are not hearing the WORD of GOD. For HIS WORD is Spirit and is life. And an ageing Church is a reproach unto GOD, as HIS church, the church of the first born are those that will never age, get sick or die. Rather, they shall be born again as a new creation by putting on immortality in life, because they ate the Food which GOD had given them and that food is REVELATION KNOWLEDGE.

Upvote 0

Marvin Knox

Senior Veteran
May 9, 2014
✟84,588.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Mark 9 - And Moses and Elijah were transfigured. While we know that Moses tasted death, we also know that Elijah didn't.
Jesus was transfigured. It says nothing about the status of the other two on the mountain.

We don't know whether Elijah and Moses were in their final glorified bodies or whether they appeared the way they did because they were in the presence of God.
He knew he is Elijah
Nonsense. He did not know and even didn't believe that he was and he said so when he was asked about it.
Do you believe that a Prophet can lie?
Yes. Not in his role speaking for the Lord of course - but yes.
John the Baptist was the 2nd Elijah, but not the one that Prophesied to restore all things.
If you can't receive the fact that he was Elijah, you're not lone. Jesus said as much.

I'd ask you to explain John's spiritual life while he was still in the womb. But I doubt you're up to speed on the spiritual deadness of fallen men and the need to be born again. So I won't go further with that idea.
What really surprises me, is that you all claim to be believers.........., but NONE of you can believe that the GOD that resurrects the dead, can also prevent you from ever seeing death! Where is your trust in GOD?
Where do you see that none of us believe that?

This forum is full of discussions about the Rapture.
These Divine Eucharistic Revelations are coming from the ARK of safety, which is being led by the 3rd Elijah, the Spirit of Elijah, the Son of Man - And you have all rejected the truth, revealing that you don't believe the GOD saves you with HIS WORD.
And the hits just keep on coming. :liturgy:
Yet, John the Great Apostle calls JESUS our Supreme LORD the WORD, which he said was made flesh! and HE said you have to eat HIS flesh and Drink HIS blood of who? - the Son of Man which is revealing that NONE other that the Son of Man have the Gospel of Salvation.
And coming.
You are all content with the portrayal of the GOD of Creation in your bibles, no one is seeking anything different!
You got that right.:amen:

I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep that which I have trusted against that day.
........knowledge of the GOD comes by eating and assimilating Divine Eucharistic Revelations - which is Revelation knowledge of the GOD of Creation. The entirety of the bible - except the pauline epistles are Revelations. Words Spoken by Prophets, Prophecies, which are spiritual and SHOULD NEVER be interpreted by the brain.
And coming.
For this reason Prophets have been sent unto the Churches to decipher and assimilate the WORD which has been written. For Prophets write in a coded language - esoteric Language which can be unsealed by a Prophet given the keys to the kingdom. Why? because they all have one voice, and it is the VOICE of the GOD speaking through them.
And coming.
The truth, the Core Message of the Gospel is:
You can live and not taste death at all. The Bride of Christ is immortal. IF you are ageing and your body is decaying, you are not hearing the WORD of GOD. For HIS WORD is Spirit and is life. And an ageing Church is a reproach unto GOD, as HIS church, the church of the first born are those that will never age, get sick or die. Rather, they shall be born again as a new creation by putting on immortality in life, because they ate the Food which GOD had given them and that food is REVELATION KNOWLEDGE.
This will be my last communication with you. Elvis has left the building.

Others can engage you here. It would be fun to string you along just to see where all you would go with this. I just don't have enough time.

Obviously your cheese has slid off the cracker.

Of all the strange ones I've encountered here in the forum - you are right up near the top of the heap. :wave:

Upvote 0