Prescott, Az
✟39,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Matthew 24:29. Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.
Is it because of the words "immediately after" that there seems to be a belief that Israel must suffer tribulation yet again before the judgment? For example, I have heard taught that "the Church" will be raptured, as if what has been grafted into the olive tree will be ungrafted and separated, so that God can once again "deal with Israel". It was taught that this would be the time of Jacob's trouble.
Jeremiah 30:7. Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
This cannot be right, and I am wondering if this is a common belief?
eutheos translated immediately means level, a direct path, and can imply a direct sequence, with or without a time element. So let's say hypothetically, what the Lord is saying "All the blood...upon this generation, completes God's judgment upon Israel and Jerusalem. There is no further judgment from that point, until the judgments on the entire world in Revelation. In other words, all the tribulations and persecutions of the Jews, right up to the recent shooting attacks on synagogues, none of that can be attributed to an action by God, but at the hands of man. So if Jerusalem and Israel was held accountable for all the blood of the prophets, who will be held accountable for all of the suffering and blood of the Jews since?

Romans 11:30-32. For as you were once disobedient to God, yet have now obtained mercy through their disobedience, even so these also have now been disobedient, that through the mercy shown you they also may obtain mercy. For God has committed them all to disobedience, that He might have mercy on all.

So God's intentions were for Israel to obtain mercy and comfort at the hands of the world that Jesus died for, "the sins of the entire world", because "God so loved the world". This is a term of the covenant that we have entered. Where the world has failed, they will have the same accountability that Israel was held up to for not keeping covenant with God, and the murder of His prophets. Yet we have a doctrine, that the Jews are needed to return to Israel, rebuilt a Temple, restore sacrifices, to have another abomination and time of tribulation, so that judgment can come "immediately" after this time of tribulation. Just to fit a wrongful interpretation of the "Olivet discourse", which must be supported by prophecies that were already fulfilled when the second Temple was destroyed, and Israel paying double for all their sins. Even many of the Jews themselves have bought into it. And no wonder, they have accepted the "suffering servant" role, but Yeshua already took that title from them, and they should stop listening to the traditions of men, especially Gentiles, and hear this word of Truth. The Gospel from the Gentile to the Jew is intended to be comfort...
Isaiah 40. “Comfort, yes, comfort My people!” Says your God.
2 “Speak comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her,
That her warfare is ended,
That her iniquity is pardoned;
For she has received from the Lord’s hand
Double for all her sins.”

Mr. M

Mar 9, 2020
Prescott, Az
✟39,547.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
1 Corinthians 10.32.

Romans 11:13-18.
For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry, 14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them. 15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches. 17 And if some of the branches were broken off, and you, being a wild olive tree, were grafted in among them, and with them became a partaker of the root and fatness of the olive tree, 18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you.

In terms of salvation, there is neither Jew or Gentile, just Christ All, In All. There is still a natural Israel and a Spiritual Israel. Your are trying to separate what Jesus Christ died to bring together as One.
Are you on a mission?

Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Col 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

Upvote 0