in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus showed paul was a chosen vessel unto him, to bear the name of Christ before all, the gentiles and children of israel, as Jesus would show paul what great things he would suffer for his name's sake.

[ matthew 10.22 Jesus showed this is likewise for all who believe, to be hated for his names sake.
Mark 13.13. Luke 21.17. John 15.19-21.]

Acts 9.15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

god had chosen paul to know his will, to see the just one and hear his voice from his mouth, for paul to be a witness to all men of what he saw and what he heard.

Jesus told paul why he appeared to him, to make him a minister and a witness of what he had seen, and what Jesus would appear to paul for, delivering paul from the people, opening the peoples eyes, turning them from darkness to light, which is from satans power, to gods, so they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance with those who are sanctified by faith that is in Christ.

Acts 22.14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.

Acts 26.16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

paul was not disobedient to the heavenly vision of Christ, but obeyed and showed first to the jews, then to the gentiles, that they should repent and turn likewise to god, and do works right in repentance as paul was showing.

this was why paul obtained mercy from Christ, that in paul FIRST, Jesus might show forth a pattern for ALL LONGSUFFERING, to those who should after believe on Jesus to life ever lasting.

as moses was resisted so men of corrupt minds resist, their same empty folly is revealed to all men.

because we know the doctrine of paul, his manner of life, the purpose that Jesus appeared to paul for, his faith and obedience to the heavenly vision, which was his longsuffering, charity and patience, persecutions and afflictions for the name of Christ's sake, which paul endured as a pattern to them that would afterwards believe, how paul was delivered out of them all by Jesus, as Jesus had told paul he would.

all that will live godly in Christ Jesus would suffer persecutions.[ hated of all men for his names sake, as all four gospels testify.]

Acts 26.19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

2 Timothy 3.8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

,james testified of the patience we need to have, to not grudge against others, or face condemnation, by not establishing our hearts for the coming of the lord, to take the brothers of james, the prophets, who spoke in the name of the lord, for an example to us of suffering affliction and of patience to endure it, as job did to receive mercy.

peter also testifies of the same, to add patience to your faith, with brotherly kindness and charity, because anyone who does not have those things is still in blindness, forgetting purging from old sins, but instead they give diligence to make the calling and election sure, by doing those things, [as we heard of the manner and purpose of paul, was patience in tribulation longsuffering and charity for a pattern to believe on peter also testifies of the same, to add patience to your faith, with brotherly kindness and charity, because anyone who does not have those things is still in blindness, forgetting purging from old sins, but instead they give dilligence to make the calling and election sure, by doing those things, [ as we heard of the manner and purpose of paul, was patience in tribulation longsuffering and charity for a pattern to believe on Christ to life everlasting..]

then an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

then we can account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him has written unto you.

Who shall not fear the Lord, and glorify his name? for he only is holy, and all nations shall come and worship before him, for his judgments are made manifest to all men.

James 5.8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

2 Peter 1.6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

2 Peter 1.9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

Revelation 15:4Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.

• Winner
Reactions: biblelesson

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Jesus showed paul was a chosen vessel unto him, to bear the name of Christ before all, the gentiles and children of israel, as Jesus would show paul what great things he would suffer for his name's sake.

[ matthew 10.22 Jesus showed this is likewise for all who believe, to be hated for his names sake.
Mark 13.13. Luke 21.17. John 15.19-21.]

Acts 9.15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:
16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

god had chosen paul to know his will, to see the just one and hear his voice from his mouth, for paul to be a witness to all men of what he saw and what he heard.

Jesus told paul why he appeared to him, to make him a minister and a witness of what he had seen, and what Jesus would appear to paul for, delivering paul from the people, opening the peoples eyes, turning them from darkness to light, which is from satans power, to gods, so they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance with those who are sanctified by faith that is in Christ.

Acts 22.14 And he said, The God of our fathers hath chosen thee, that thou shouldest know his will, and see that Just One, and shouldest hear the voice of his mouth.
15 For thou shalt be his witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.

Acts 26.16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,
18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

paul was not disobedient to the heavenly vision of Christ, but obeyed and showed first to the jews, then to the gentiles, that they should repent and turn likewise to god, and do works right in repentance as paul was showing.

this was why paul obtained mercy from Christ, that in paul FIRST, Jesus might show forth a pattern for ALL LONGSUFFERING, to those who should after believe on Jesus to life ever lasting.

as moses was resisted so men of corrupt minds resist, their same empty folly is revealed to all men.

because we know the doctrine of paul, his manner of life, the purpose that Jesus appeared to paul for, his faith and obedience to the heavenly vision, which was his longsuffering, charity and patience, persecutions and afflictions for the name of Christ's sake, which paul endured as a pattern to them that would afterwards believe, how paul was delivered out of them all by Jesus, as Jesus had told paul he would.

all that will live godly in Christ Jesus would suffer persecutions.[ hated of all men for his names sake, as all four gospels testify.]

Acts 26.19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

2 Timothy 3.8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.
10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
11 Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me.
12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

,james testified of the patience we need to have, to not grudge against others, or face condemnation, by not establishing our hearts for the coming of the lord, to take the brothers of james, the prophets, who spoke in the name of the lord, for an example to us of suffering affliction and of patience to endure it, as job did to receive mercy.

peter also testifies of the same, to add patience to your faith, with brotherly kindness and charity, because anyone who does not have those things is still in blindness, forgetting purging from old sins, but instead they give diligence to make the calling and election sure, by doing those things, [as we heard of the manner and purpose of paul, was patience in tribulation longsuffering and charity for a pattern to believe on peter also testifies of the same, to add patience to your faith, with brotherly kindness and charity, because anyone who does not have those things is still in blindness, forgetting purging from old sins, but instead they give dilligence to make the calling and election sure, by doing those things, [ as we heard of the manner and purpose of paul, was patience in tribulation longsuffering and charity for a pattern to believe on Christ to life everlasting..]

then an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

then we can account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him has written unto you.

Who shall not fear the Lord, and glorify his name? for he only is holy, and all nations shall come and worship before him, for his judgments are made manifest to all men.

James 5.8 Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
9 Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.
10 Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience.
11 Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

2 Peter 1.6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

2 Peter 1.9 But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 3:15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

Revelation 15:4Who shall not fear thee, O Lord, and glorify thy name? for thou only art holy: for all nations shall come and worship before thee; for thy judgments are made manifest.
Amen! “…How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace,…”, Romans 10:15 KJV

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Him is Jesus Christ, that brought good tidings ( the gospel) whose feet upon the mountains. ( no other persons)

Isaiah 52:7 How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of HIM that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!

Zechariah 14:4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

John 8:1 Jesus went unto the mount of Olives.

Romans 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Upvote 0