Not open for further replies.

redeemedbygrace24

Jan 1, 2013
✟9,537.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
At this point, I have no idea why I'm not happy and why I'm so tired all the time. Should I force being happy and eventually it will turn real?

I have no real support. My mother is distant, and my father barely talks to me. I've only wanted to be loved in this world. I don't have any friends. Please pray for me. I'm thinking about going to counseling then I will literally have to pay people to care about me which I think is pathetic.

Maybe it's all my fault. I can't hear or feel God anymore. :destroyed:

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Dear heart, lifting you up to our Father Who LOVES you and is the God of ALL COMFORT, and our Counselor. Praying that He is the Lifter of your head, and intervenes and ministers as only He can. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Spammydee

Feb 5, 2013
Scotland
✟7,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus loves you dear and through him shall you find strength (Phillipians 4:13).

I like to read Psalm 23 when I'm low, such inspiring words!

Remember that God is with you always and through his love, compassion and mercy shall you be uplifted.

Praying for you to recieve help in Jesus name.

Upvote 0

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Counseling will help you gain a better perspective on life, so that you will be stronger in mind and spirit....and more joyful.
Perhaps your pastor can be of help...or someone trusted in your faith community?
May God bless you in this trying time with His hope and strength :crossrc:

prayer.gif
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
Look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us,
That in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent,
But with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will,
Which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen
~The Divine Mercy Prayer

Upvote 0

cristylynn83

I Love the Lord! :)
Jan 11, 2013
United States
✟8,013.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You are loved and you do have friends :) God cares for you and wants you to experience joy. Do not look at your present situation, look at what God can and will do for you as you believe it. Remember our mind is the Battlefield. I will be praying for healing emotionally! Just recieve it :)

Cristy

Upvote 0

JustChuck

Oct 8, 2010
✟15,114.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Sometimes we go through things, I call them valleys, that God uses to strengthen us. John Hagee just taught on the bigger the promise the bigger the problem you must go through to get it. He used the examply of the Israelites going through the dessert for 40-years. They were promised a land flowing with milk and honey. The problem they had to deal with was the dessert. They whinned, complained, doubted, questioned, so they toiled in the dessert for some 40-years. However, Christ was only in the dessert, alone, and tempted for 40-days. He met his challenges head on, dealt with temptation, followed and used scripture and passed quickly through the dessert.

The point is, and most the time it has been true with me, we linger in our desserts or valleys because we spend more time whinning and complaining than we do reading scripture and praying. When I am down I crank up the praise and worship music. I pray more, even when the ceiling is catching my prayers, I keep em going. The sooner I conquer the problem, learn the lesson, strengthen the weakness then I know I will come out the other side stronger. Life is not about who does or does not like you, love you, or feelings. You are loved. Christ endured such pain and suffering for you. People here care. Don't mourn for what you want, be thankful for what you have. When I wrapped my head around all that, I was able to climb out of despair and thoughts of suicide. I am not sure when my last depressed day was. Sure I have blue days, but nothing like before. In fact, I am usually smiling... God is good!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
At this point, I have no idea why I'm not happy and why I'm so tired all the time. Should I force being happy and eventually it will turn real?

I have no real support. My mother is distant, and my father barely talks to me. I've only wanted to be loved in this world. I don't have any friends. Please pray for me. I'm thinking about going to counseling then I will literally have to pay people to care about me which I think is pathetic.

Maybe it's all my fault. I can't hear or feel God anymore. :destroyed:
I care about what you have to say, and God cares a LOT more about what you say. Keep on praying to Him and He will listen quietly for you. I will also pray for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sG94EKGDcU

Upvote 0

Spammydee

Feb 5, 2013
Scotland
✟7,635.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you all, I've cried everyday for the past month. I'm sick of it all
I'm really sorry to hear you're feeling such sadness. I will continue to pray that The Lord uplifts you. :prayer:

Psalm 34:17-20 "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken. " ESV

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.