✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
NEW YORK -

Hillary Clinton ruled out a 2020 presidential run for the first time on camera in an exclusive interview with News 12, pledging instead to take an active role by working with the candidates in the crowded Democratic field.

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," she told News 12's Tara Rosenblum.

In her first local TV interview since the midterm elections, the former first lady and secretary of state opened up about 2016, 2020 and beyond. She expressed deep concerns about the state of American politics today -- and vowed to be vocal about those concerns.

More at link: 'I'm not running': Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 bid for first time on camera in exclusive interview with News 12

Uber Genius

"Super Genius"
Aug 13, 2016
Kentucky
✟56,826.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The person who hired her lawyers to fake a Russian collusion claim and illegally destroy a competitor's campaign by colluding with Russia then accusing him of same is now going to be a puppetmaster in the DNC "helping" other candidates do what exactly:

Create false dossiers?
Stage false riots?
Work with plants in the highest ranks of the AGs and FBI's executive ranks to overthrow a sitting president?
How to use fake news to spread propaganda?

Upvote 0

Gigimo

Dec 6, 2015
Ohio
✟96,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The person who hired her lawyers to fake a Russian collusion claim and illegally destroy a competitor's campaign by colluding with Russia then accusing him of same is now going to be a puppetmaster in the DNC "helping" other candidates do what exactly:

Create false dossiers?
Stage false riots?
Work with plants in the highest ranks of the AGs and FBI's executive ranks to overthrow a sitting president?
How to use fake news to spread propaganda?

Hopefully she'll do like Obama did and show up to show support for some of the candidates, this will let folks know who not to vote for.

• Haha
Reactions: redleghunter
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
NEW YORK -

Hillary Clinton ruled out a 2020 presidential run for the first time on camera in an exclusive interview with News 12, pledging instead to take an active role by working with the candidates in the crowded Democratic field.

"I'm not running, but I'm going to keep on working and speaking and standing up for what I believe," she told News 12's Tara Rosenblum.

In her first local TV interview since the midterm elections, the former first lady and secretary of state opened up about 2016, 2020 and beyond. She expressed deep concerns about the state of American politics today -- and vowed to be vocal about those concerns.

More at link: 'I'm not running': Hillary Clinton rules out 2020 bid for first time on camera in exclusive interview with News 12
I doubt anyone will seek an endorsement from her. She's never been a likeable person but then Trump proved being likeable means nothing on the right.

Upvote 0

redleghunter

Thank You Jesus!
Site Supporter
Mar 18, 2014
Texas
✟176,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I doubt anyone will seek an endorsement from her. She's never been a likeable person but then Trump proved being likeable means nothing on the right.
She will work the DNC behind the scenes. I’m sure she and Bill will try to play king or queen maker.

• Agree
Reactions: Gigimo
Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
She will work the DNC behind the scenes. I’m sure she and Bill will try to play king or queen maker.
Maybe. More Bill than Hillary. He is a very likeable person enough though he is a bit scummy with women, like Trump.

Upvote 0