Hillary Clinton compares pro-life movement to brutal Middle Eastern regimes, Russian war crimes

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,651,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It’s unclear how moves to protect preborn babies from dismemberment and murder are similar to reported brutal sexual assaults by Russian soldiers, or Middle Eastern governments’ draconian prohibitions on women working outside the home, attaining an education, or going outside without a head covering.

Two-time failed presidential candidate and vehement abortion advocate Hillary Clinton on Thursday bizarrely likened pro-life efforts to protect preborn babies to war crimes committed by Russian troops and totalitarian controls implemented by Middle Eastern regimes.

Clinton, 75, who served as U.S. Secretary of State during the Obama administration from 2009 to 2013 after her role as First Lady to husband Bill Clinton from 1992 to 2000, made the remarks during a Thursday interview with Christiane Amanpour on PBS.

Continued below.

• Informative
Reactions: Brother-Mike

Brother-Mike

Predetermined to freely believe
Aug 16, 2022
Toronto
✟41,941.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
I remember doing a long road trip with an ex-girlfriend who was a solid feminist and Hillary supporter. My lady suggested that we listen to Hillary's auto-biography in the car, so I nobly and selflessly agreed, figuring that if it got too bad I could always just perhaps black out or swerve off the nearest cliff to end the suffering. Within maybe 15 minutes though, with Hillary droning on about how she singlehandedly broke the glass ceiling, it was my lady to speak up and suggest that we turn it off. We never returned to it. :)

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
It’s unclear how moves to protect preborn babies from dismemberment and murder are similar to reported brutal sexual assaults by Russian soldiers, or Middle Eastern governments’ draconian prohibitions on women working outside the home, attaining an education, or going outside without a head covering.

Two-time failed presidential candidate and vehement abortion advocate Hillary Clinton on Thursday bizarrely likened pro-life efforts to protect preborn babies to war crimes committed by Russian troops and totalitarian controls implemented by Middle Eastern regimes.

Clinton, 75, who served as U.S. Secretary of State during the Obama administration from 2009 to 2013 after her role as First Lady to husband Bill Clinton from 1992 to 2000, made the remarks during a Thursday interview with Christiane Amanpour on PBS.

Continued below.
Some true believers in abortion got that way by needing a way to make right in their own minds what they had done to their babies. I'm not saying that is the case for Hillary, but it happens. People tend to rationalize the evil that they do, and end up calling it good.

Upvote 0

nhisname

Dec 21, 2020
SW MO
✟28,311.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I remember doing a long road trip with an ex-girlfriend who was a solid feminist and Hillary supporter. My lady suggested that we listen to Hillary's auto-biography in the car, so I nobly and selflessly agreed, figuring that if it got too bad I could always just perhaps black out or swerve off the nearest cliff to end the suffering. Within maybe 15 minutes though, with Hillary droning on about how she singlehandedly broke the glass ceiling, it was my lady to speak up and suggest that we turn it off. We never returned to it. :)
Good for you for being patient with your lady..it paid off..during the Trump administration if I learned anything it was the brutal disregard for the unborn that the dems have. They always show themselves to be the savior for humananity while being callous for the most vulnerable of society our unborn. This is evil

Upvote 0

Brother-Mike

Predetermined to freely believe
Aug 16, 2022
Toronto
✟41,941.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Good for you for being patient with your lady..it paid off..during the Trump administration if I learned anything it was the brutal disregard for the unborn that the dems have. They always show themselves to be the savior for humananity while being callous for the most vulnerable of society our unborn. This is evil
It was worth paying for the audiobook if only to have an anecdote about how EVEN a Canadian feminist woman could only take a few minutes of Hillary :p

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,234,030.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,651,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟70,421.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Middle Eastern governments’ draconian prohibitions on women working outside the home, attaining an education, or going outside without a head.
Hillary has done nothing for women's rights. Bill Clinton did sign an anti sex slavery bill so he has done something for them. H.R. 3244, the "Victims of Trafficking and Violence Prevention Act of 2000".

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums