Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
He was jailed in crypers and when the british left, they left the prisoners in northern crypers when the truks invaded they fred them all.
:)

Reve 2:10 No yet thou be fearing! which-things thou are being about to be suffering/emotioning.
Behold! Is being about to be casting the Devil out ye into a prison/fulakhn <5438>, that ye may be being tried.

Reve 18:2 and He cries-out in a strong voice saying "She falls, She falls, Babylon the great
and She became a habitation of demons and a prison/fulakh <5438> of every spirit unclean and a prison/fulakh <5438> of every bird unclean and hated

Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2010
✟15,330.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't want to debate you in a contest, i think debate was your word so i followed with it. I just wanted an answer not the criticism. Criticism seems to evade the question.

So you slam us and put words in our mouths, then cringe and ask us not to answer back?

Ok whatever...

Upvote 0

b&wpac7

Nechamya ben Avraham
Dec 18, 2010
✟17,299.00
Faith
Judaism
I don't want to debate you in a contest, i think debate was your word so i followed with it. I just wanted an answer not the criticism. Criticism seems to evade the question.

If you have a point of view, and I have a point of view, and we discuss those views in contrast with each other, we are engaging in a debate. If you wish to call it a conversation, by all means, go that route. I will answer the post you made then.

Upvote 0

b&wpac7

Nechamya ben Avraham
Dec 18, 2010
✟17,299.00
Faith
Judaism
Possibly God will reward for being so faithfull...for not breaking his law. Do you love the lord your God with all your heart? If you don't what then?
I do my best and when I stumble I turn back to God, repent, and try again.
Why would God Leave the Jews in bondage for 2000 years and not send a profit by now?
Please read Isaiah 53. This is what we're supposed to go through.
It seems God has a purpose for the last 2000 years, what is it? Why has he not sent more profits?
See previous answer.
Why did Jesus die for the God you serve?
Why were many Jews crucified by the Romans? He wasn't exactly unique. Being executed by the Romans doesn't mean he died for God at all.
Why did the apostles die horrible painful slow deaths, when all they had to do was deny Jesus in order to live?

As far as I remember, only one of their deaths is recorded in the New Testament. How do you know how the others died? Maybe they died peacefully in their sleep.

Besides, all Joseph Smith's followers had to do was stop being Mormon to stop being oppressed. They didn't, so is Mormonism now the true path as Smith claimed? By your standard here, you must now convert to Mormonism because the people died for their faith.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
If you have a point of view, and I have a point of view, and we discuss those views in contrast with each other, we are engaging in a debate. If you wish to call it a conversation, by all means, go that route. I will answer the post you made then.
How did this turn into a debate thread in the first place?
Was that the OP's intention?
[My bro Sual/Paul did some riling up of his own :D] Just asking :wave:

Acts 23:6 Paul yet knowing that the one part is of Sadducees, the yet different of Pharisees, he cried out in the sun-hedrin, "Men, brethren, I a Pharisee, am son of Pharisee; about the hope and resurrection of dead-ones I am being judged!"
7 This yet of him saying, there became a dissension of the Pharisees and Sadducees, and is split the throng.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Asvin

Legend
Aug 13, 2010
✟32,434.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
How did this turn into a debate thread in the first place?
Was that the OP's intention?
[My bro Sual/Paul did some riling up of his own :D] Just asking :wave:

Acts 23:6 Paul yet knowing that the one part is of Sadducees, the yet different of Pharisees, he cried out in the sun-hedrin, "Men, brethren, I a Pharisee, am son of Pharisee; about the hope and resurrection of dead-ones I am being judged!"
7 This yet of him saying, there became a dissension of the Pharisees and Sadducees, and is split the throng.

Even though the OP does mention I don't want to debate, I just like how people claim ridiculous stuff! Entertainment for free!:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Why is talking on this forum better than other non religious forums? Ive been to many and the level of hate in other places is way higher. God is considered here and not there. The world is full of hate. Some Muslims use religion to hate other Muslims use it to love. Same with Jews and Christians. Where God is considered there is always more love. This forum has more love between a bunch of people who disagree than others because God is considered here. Even though we have hate, it looks like love compared to other non religious forums where things like abortion and politics are discussed. What does this say about God?

Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2010
✟15,330.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So jew what about the things in the bible that where filliled by jesus and cant now e.g 2nd temple was distoryed by the romans after jesus.

the romans destroyed a lot of things...and any psychic worth their salt can tell you how to make a prophecy.

How about revaltions? Jesus said it was suppose to happened in their life time as far as I can tell the world hasn't ended yet...

Upvote 0