State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Its like this people. The bible, not me, says that only a fool would say there is no god. We are all foolish. When you come to the end and this world fails you, Jesus will be there. Even the rich kill themselves, for what? This world holds no true LASTING happiness, only in God can this be found. If you wish to think this all an accident, more power to you and inevitably the truth as well. Jesus will forgive when you ask him. I'm not better than you so please don't go there. Thanks for listening. I hope you all the best.

Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2010
✟15,330.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
1) Reading the OT of the Bible
2) I can't comprehend how god loves us with the things that are going on in this world now! His plan and what he wants us to see that he is makes me think he isn't all loving
3) Insufficient proof for the validity of the bible
4) Corruption using the walls of religion

1. what part of the OT.
2. We disobeyed God e.g Adam and eve. And filled the world of evil and sin.
3.Go to ppsimmions on youtube. It brought me back to Christainity. Proves many things in the bible.
4.Not Gods fault, its the devil. God said in the bible that he was going to judge the teachers of the bible the hardest. e.g Priests.

Ok I have to ask...how powerful is the devil? I mean he throws at lot wrenches in god's plans. you'd think god would just get rid of him...

So if he is on par with god, then which one of them is really god? I mean as far as I can tell the only notable difference between the two is one has a book out and a little plug in our hearts, and the other had a murder cound considerably lower than god's in the bible (2 to be exact)

Yeah how does this work?

Reactions: xDenax
Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2010
✟15,330.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nearly all of them good people are theists, Christains and Muslims share the title as the most giving faiths, but Muslims have to pay because of their laws. :holy:

citation desperatly needed...how did you come to this conclusion?

If by that you mean more people are theists and thus numerically more theists are good people because they have higher number than ok that works, but if your claiming people who are nontheists are generally not good people, I am going to ask you to back that up.

Upvote 0

b&wpac7

Nechamya ben Avraham
Dec 18, 2010
✟17,299.00
Faith
Judaism
Pascals wager is for the theist as an atheist has everything to lose if they are wrong.

Alright. So should I play the Christianity horse or the Islam horse? They both claim I could go to Hell for not following the beliefs of the respective religion?

Geeze, and since I'm Jewish, if I follow Christianity and it's wrong then I worshiped a man as God. If there's one thing God hates, it's idolatry. So... I mean... there's a lot to lose for me if it is wrong.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Nearly all of them good people are theists, Christains and Muslims share the title as the most giving faiths, but Muslims have to pay because of their laws. :holy:
Are you talking about the Jizyah or Zakat?

http://www.christianforums.com/t5635831/
Would people leave the U.S. if Sharia Laws were enacted?

The Jizyah Tax

6. The Jizyah Tax

This is not the case with the Jizyah, which is a tax that the Dhimmi uniquely had to pay. It has its origins in Surah Tauba 9:29, where it is explicitly revealed as a sign of the subjugation of conquered non-Muslims. [17] Hence, the tax is clearly a tribute, and a sign of subjection, in no way equivalent to the alms tax Zakat. Yusuf Ali's comment on the Jizyah clarifies this:

Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2010
✟15,330.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Alright. So should I play the Christianity horse or the Islam horse? They both claim I could go to Hell for not following the beliefs of the respective religion?

Geeze, and since I'm Jewish, if I follow Christianity and it's wrong then I worshiped a man as God. If there's one thing God hates, it's idolatry. So... I mean... there's a lot to lose for me if it is wrong.

Thank you! What would I do without you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Nov 23, 2010
✟15,330.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
The devil is the second most powerful being, it says in the bible that God is going to get rid of him in the end times( not distory him ). And with God and murder, since God created us he is not murdering and he killed the most evil people.

Uh my parents created me, and guess what if they take me out back and shoot me...its murder. there is no exception in the definition for god.

Second most okay got it~

Last edited:
Upvote 0

b&wpac7

Nechamya ben Avraham
Dec 18, 2010
✟17,299.00
Faith
Judaism
So jew, when is the messia coming i see the second temple is gone, so it is immpossible to keep that profichy. And atheist it was a survey christains and theists( it was in europe, 20000 people did it 75% theist )gave 5 times more than atheists on average.

The prophecy in Ezekiel that says the Messiah will rebuild the Temple? The prophecy is impossible to keep?

Upvote 0

godisreal36

Nov 19, 2010
State of ohio, USA
✟2,178.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Possibly God will reward for being so faithfull...for not breaking his law. Do you love the lord your God with all your heart? If you don't what then? Why would God Leave the Jews in bondage for 2000 years and not send a profit by now? It seems God has a purpose for the last 2000 years, what is it? Why has he not sent more profits? Why did Jesus die for the God you serve? Why did the apostles die horrible painful slow deaths, when all they had to do was deny Jesus in order to live?

Yes i know i was leaving, my Jewish brother you ask such questions, i love them

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian

:)
My bro John in Revelation fell down to worship the Messenger that was talking to him, and note what the Messenger replied:

Reve 22:8 And I John, the one hearing and beholding these things.
And when I hear and behold, I fall to worship before the feet of the Messenger, the one showing to me these-things.
9 And He is saying to me "be thou seeing no!
a fellow bond-servant of thee I am and of the brothers of thee, the prophets and of the ones keeping the Words of the scrollet, this.
To the God worship thou!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Asvin

Legend
Aug 13, 2010
✟32,434.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
So jew, when is the messia coming i see the second temple is gone, so it is immpossible to keep that profichy. And atheist it was a survey christains and theists( it was in europe, 20000 people did it 75% theist )gave 5 times more than atheists on average.

@ Christian

They gave what? If it's something good, then good for them!

May I ask what a profichy is?

Upvote 0
Nov 23, 2010
✟15,330.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat

Please get spell check,

By the way can you explain why atheists are so unrepresented in the prison population? Also why the more secular countries have better societal heath?

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I'm sorry, but I'm not debating deep issues with someone who spells "prophets" "profits"
How deep is deep :)

Lazarus and the Rich Man - Here a little, there a little - Commentary

John 4:11 Is saying to Him, the woman "Lord! not a bucket Thou are having and the well/frear <5421> is deep/baqu <901>,
whence then Thou are having the water, the living?

Revelation 9:1 And the fifth Messager trumpets and I saw a Star out of the heaven having fallen into the land, and was given to him the key of the well/freatoV <5421> of the abyss/abussou <12>,

Blue Letter Bible - Lexicon
Strong's Number G901 matches the Greek &#946;&#945;&#952;&#8059;&#962; (bathys), which occurs 3 times in 3 verses in the Greek concordance of the KJV

Reactions: Asvin
Upvote 0