IJWTS Thread (37)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
remember the movie, "independence day" where all the excited partiers went to the top of a skyscraper to welcome the aliens? do you remember what happened to them?

yeah

I actually know a lot of the police force, including the Chief of Police; nobody is going to be harmed, in fact nobody did get harmed. I'll be heading back there in awhile, I just needed to get some warmer clothing and a warm meal in me :)

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟40,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
IJWTS that I updated my prayer request thread with a photo of the baby. Just wanted a give a heads up to anyone who prayed over my sig, but have not gone in the thread or hasn't been back in the thread. It's on page 6. Thought it might be helpful to see who I am requesting prayer for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
IJWTS- Apparently you can't hunt in Maine on Sundays.
Or in Pennsylvania.

IJWTS people here are freaking ridiculous sometimes. Especially recently.

wegotasituationhere.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
IJWTS - So Im following the latest trend and taking a break from here. I'll still be around doing moderator things, but only be regularly posting in the Hangout area. I'm unsubscribing to the threads here so I dont get tempted except for the Awards thread so I will remember to update the OP with the winners/awards. See y'all. :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.